Illegal Employer Problem

...like i expect you to be more serious than Any wo-man about a something, really really serious.

WTF are you babbling about after calling dudes "dear"? You are a girlie boy.
i can only, condescend so much.

Does someone pay you to be condescending? Is that what your meaningless posts are about? You need some new material. You're doing a shitty job and destroying your own credibility.
lol. no, i don't. You need valid arguments not merely ad hominems.

The right wing should teach you how to use those right wing standard talking points, dannyboy. You are trying to switch sides. Saw you recruiting on another site. What militia are you in, BTW?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

WTF are you babbling about after calling dudes "dear"? You are a girlie boy.

Does someone pay you to be condescending? Is that what your meaningless posts are about? You need some new material. You're doing a shitty job and destroying your own credibility.

The right wing should teach you how to use those right wing standard talking points, dannyboy. You are trying to switch sides. Saw you recruiting on another site. What militia are you in, BTW?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Do you think we have a security problem? Are you in the militia?

We currently have security problems we should not have. And, i am not in the organized militia. Draft gun lovers, first!

Daniel, I think I agree with you but it's hard to tell because you keep saying shit only you understand.
like what? i usually ask questions until i win my arguments. the right wing is simply too lazy even with their alleged subscription to a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

Here you go again with another riddle I have do decipher. LOL.

Like what? Like you saying this: the right wing is simply too lazy even with their alleged subscription to a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

Age of Iron? Is that a Marvel movie?
just my perception of the right wing.

i have no confidence in their sincerity.

Trump won't go after illegal employers but he will waste taxpayer money putting migrants in prison just to score political points.

Trump Administration Prosecutes Migrant Workers Arrested In Mississippi ICE Raid
Forty-one of the workers face criminal prosecution under immigration laws

Immigration officials rounded up some 680 unauthorized migrants working at the plants

You telling me the company didn't know 680 of their employees were unauthorized? Impossible.

Critics like immigration lawyer David Leopold contend that ICE’s worksite investigations should focus on employers who exploit undocumented labor, rather than on workers.

One of the workers charged with felony reentry had been sent back to Mexico twice in 2006, after getting arrested both times at the border in Calexico, California. After finally making his way past the border, immigration officials arrested him during a 2008 worksite raid of Howard Industries in Laurel, Mississippi. At the time, it was the largest single-state worksite operation in ICE history, with 600 arrests.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Mississippi doesn't have any sanctuary cities right?

Who should be going to jail? The owner of Koch Industries and Howard Industries. Are you trying to tell me Mr. Koch didn't hear about the raid on Howard Industries in 2008?

I read the entire article. Not one mention of going after the illegal employer.
I think we are wasting money on border policy. Why are we losing money?

Illegals do seem to keep getting in. I think it’s on purpose. Maybe the drug cartels start killing senators if the border completely closes. Or maybe that’s how American companies want it.

With the technology we have we should be able to find bodies walking in a desert

like what? i usually ask questions until i win my arguments. the right wing is simply too lazy even with their alleged subscription to a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

Like what? Like you saying this: the right wing is simply too lazy even with their alleged subscription to a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

Trump won't go after illegal employers but he will waste taxpayer money putting migrants in prison just to score political points.

Trump Administration Prosecutes Migrant Workers Arrested In Mississippi ICE Raid

Immigration officials rounded up some 680 unauthorized migrants working at the plants

You telling me the company didn't know 680 of their employees were unauthorized? Impossible.

Critics like immigration lawyer David Leopold contend that ICE’s worksite investigations should focus on employers who exploit undocumented labor, rather than on workers.

One of the workers charged with felony reentry had been sent back to Mexico twice in 2006, after getting arrested both times at the border in Calexico, California. After finally making his way past the border, immigration officials arrested him during a 2008 worksite raid of Howard Industries in Laurel, Mississippi. At the time, it was the largest single-state worksite operation in ICE history, with 600 arrests.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Mississippi doesn't have any sanctuary cities right?

Who should be going to jail? The owner of Koch Industries and Howard Industries. Are you trying to tell me Mr. Koch didn't hear about the raid on Howard Industries in 2008?

Illegals do seem to keep getting in. I think it’s on purpose. Maybe the drug cartels start killing senators if the border completely closes. Or maybe that’s how American companies want it.

With the technology we have we should be able to find bodies walking in a desert
seems like conspiracy. There is no express immigration in our federal Constitution. Do you think the right wing would have this much problem with the left, if there were?

seems like conspiracy. There is no express immigration in our federal Constitution. Do you think the right wing would have this much problem with the left, if there were?
You keep saying that but I don’t understand.

It is about being legal to the law. Show us the express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, don't Imply it. The right wing is not, legal to the law but blame the less fortunate. There is a Religious, technical term for that.

It is about being legal to the law. Show us the express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, don't Imply it. The right wing is not, legal to the law but blame the less fortunate. There is a Religious, technical term for that.
Who’s talking about an express immigration clause? What is an express immigration clause?

The right wing is not what?

Sealybobo, I agree that the repubs, do not help the situation at all with their hiring of illegals. However I also see that the majority, if not all, mayors of sanctuary cities are dems { I cannot think of a mayor who is a repub doing this}. Also dems also own business and hire illegals. So what we get is a bunch of bloviating rhetoric from both sides while the problem continues. All I can think of when it comes to our politicans "talking" about solving problems is Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles pounding his desk saying "we have to protect our phoney baloney jobs gentelmen". Alot of talk, while things continue to deteroriate and nothing really worth while gets accomplished. IMHO.
The raids recently were in Mississippi not sanctuary cities.

We currently have security problems we should not have. And, i am not in the organized militia. Draft gun lovers, first!

Does federal law not cover the unorganized militia? Are you saying you are or are not a part of it?

I think we can post a lot of stuff about opinions on this subject, but if you want the straight skinny with NO bluster, this IS worth your time and WILL give you the facts:

America's War on Drugs (TV Mini-Series 2017) - IMDb

Daniel, I think I agree with you but it's hard to tell because you keep saying shit only you understand.

America is wasting money because we can and DO control the flow of foreigners in and out of America. The anti-immigrants don't want to admit that walls and the forfeiture of Rights will not stop it.

Only the American people can stop the flow of foreigners in and out of America. They have to change their culture and pursue the drug culture the way the left pursues anything they deem "racist."

You have to voluntarily boycott those who do business with foreigners and support American made and American owned businesses that have NO foreigners working for them. The government cannot save you from yourself.

America is wasting money because we can and DO control the flow of foreigners in and out of America. The anti-immigrants don't want to admit that walls and the forfeiture of Rights will not stop it.

Only the American people can stop the flow of foreigners in and out of America. They have to change their culture and pursue the drug culture the way the left pursues anything they deem "racist."

You have to voluntarily boycott those who do business with foreigners and support American made and American owned businesses that have NO foreigners working for them. The government cannot save you from yourself.

I've never seen a product labelled "Proudly Made by Illegal Labor".

I guess some folks need a boulder to fall on their head in order to get it. Most undocumented workers in America are working in landscaping, fast food, retail, and other service industries.

If you know of a company with a high percentage of non-white workers, then you know it is what it is.

I don't know what "illegal" labor is. The federal government has no de jure / constitutional authority over who an employer hires as long as we still have a Right to own property. They may have the power, but they absolutely have no authority. So, let me guess, you don't believe in the Rule of Law when the government infringes on private business to your benefit?

I guess some folks need a boulder to fall on their head in order to get it. Most undocumented workers in America are working in landscaping, fast food, retail, and other service industries.

If you know of a company with a high percentage of non-white workers, then you know it is what it is.

I don't know what "illegal" labor is. The federal government has no de jure / constitutional authority over who an employer hires as long as we still have a Right to own property. They may have the power, but they absolutely have no authority. So, let me guess, you don't believe in the Rule of Law when the government infringes on private business to your benefit?

We can deal in realities or not.

Who’s talking about an express immigration clause? What is an express immigration clause?

The right wing is not what?
Words matter. Show us the express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, right wingers. Don't Imply it. Go ahead and show us where it is.

Does federal law not cover the unorganized militia? Are you saying you are or are not a part of it?
I am saying, only the unorganized militia whines about gun control.

You miss the point. We need better solutions. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. We should not be losing money on border policy with a naturalization clause.

You miss the point. We need better solutions. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. We should not be losing money on border policy with a naturalization clause.

Give us your plan to fix America.

I am saying, only the unorganized militia whines about gun control.

The left obsesses over gun control to the point that they will NEVER discuss prevention strategies instead of gun control.

Forum List

Back