Illegal Immigrants Flooding US Facilities Claiming 'Credible Fear' for Lives

It's just like the amnesty obozo started in 2012. All an illegal has to do is SAY he was brought to america as a kid and obozo lets him stay.

It will be the same if a blanket amnesty is given to all illegals. There will be conditions but the govt will ignore them.

Stupid strikes again.

1. President Obama deports while Rs give amnesty.
2. President Obama does not let illegals stay because they were born here. That's the Constitution that you despise and fight against every day.

Okay, you can go back to being stupid now.
1. Liar
2. Liar

It's just like the amnesty obozo started in 2012. All an illegal has to do is SAY he was brought to america as a kid and obozo lets him stay.

It will be the same if a blanket amnesty is given to all illegals. There will be conditions but the govt will ignore them.

The Messiah Sir Ronald of Reagan provided amnesty, Obama has increased deportation.

Why do you lie?

Oh, and the OP's partisan bullshit ought not be ignored. Jeb Bush told us these immigrants come here for love.
He has not. You are a liar.

"Prohibition on the forced return of a refugee is called nonrefoulement and is one of the most fundamental principles in international refugee law. This principle is laid out in Article 33 of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, which says that no state "shall expel or return ('refouler' in French) a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion."

"Some countries detain asylum seekers upon arrival, during the asylum process or while waiting for deportation (refoulement). Asylum seekers may have already suffered imprisonment and Torture in the country from which they have fled. Therefore, The consequences of detention may be particularly serious, causing severe emotional and psychological stress. Article 31 of the Refugee Convention says that refugees should not be penalized for having entered a country illegally if they have come directly from a place where they were in danger and have made themselves known to the authorities. Therefore, asylum seekers should not be detained for being in possession of forged identity papers or for destroying identity or travel documents."

"Media stories, for example, often confuse refugees with people migrating for economic reasons"

See:

Study Guide - The Rights of Refugees

And?

Who determines the motivation of the person crossing the border without proper authority? You see, the issue is more complicated than many of us understand, there are international conventions which must be adhered to and rights to be considered. Too many think it's really simple to build a fence or for a state legislature to pass a law.

Before any case gets to the Federal Judge, the case needs to be investigated, witnesses interviewed and reports written; then the defendant has the right to due process, so any attorney is appointed. The whole process is expensive and time consuming; hence, LE finds it easier to simply allow the offender to walk back across the border. And yes, sometimes this is an on going occurrence.
Without proper legal justification, motivation is not material. It is a violation of law.

Who determines the motivation of the person crossing the border without proper authority? You see, the issue is more complicated than many of us understand, there are international conventions which must be adhered to and rights to be considered. Too many think it's really simple to build a fence or for a state legislature to pass a law.

Before any case gets to the Federal Judge, the case needs to be investigated, witnesses interviewed and reports written; then the defendant has the right to due process, so any attorney is appointed. The whole process is expensive and time consuming; hence, LE finds it easier to simply allow the offender to walk back across the border. And yes, sometimes this is an on going occurrence.
Without proper legal justification, motivation is not material. It is a violation of law.

Is this your opinion or do you have a link to a legal source. What you posted suggests anyone, even a civilian, can detain those they believe are illegally in the country. Does that make sense?

Even if a presumed crime occurred, wouldn't you agree due process requires an investigation, an allegation, legal representation and a trial?

Stupid strikes again.

2. President Obama does not let illegals stay because they were born here. That's the Constitution that you despise and fight against every day.

1. Liar
2. Liar

#2 "All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States ..." See the 14th Amendment of the COTUS then admit you're a moron and apologize. Or, admit you're a liar as well as ignorant of our laws.

Stupid strikes again.

"The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.

.... in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says - Washington Times

Now....what were you saying about folks being 'stupid,' stupid?

So, under the current administration less people are getting across our borders then during the GW Bush Reign. And that bothers you because ... you're a partisan hack. Shall we talk about stupid now?
Poor PC has cut and run..never fear, she'll be back with her usual ad hominem because narcissists are never - in their own mind - wrong.

"The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.

.... in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says - Washington Times

Now....what were you saying about folks being 'stupid,' stupid?

So, under the current administration less people are getting across our borders then during the GW Bush Reign. And that bothers you because ... you're a partisan hack. Shall we talk about stupid now?
Poor PC has cut and run..never fear, she'll be back with her usual ad hominem because narcissists are never - in their own mind - wrong.

So says one of the bigger subversive narcissists! :cuckoo:

Stopping them at the border ISN'T deporting them! Look it up lefty assholes!

Last edited:
They should be afraid. Exports of filth are determined by how many housed and overseen by a private corporation that makes money off their brown asses. I'm not sure which is worse, the illegals, or the system that profits from their dumb asses.

What's worse are irrational idiots like you who add nothing to the discussion of an important issue. Illegal immigration creates and/or exacerbates many problems for many people, and is wrong in principle. However, your kind of pointless cowardice and blind hatred is not and will never be part of any realistic process of addressing the issue. We all know you're scared and weak, ok? You can STFU now.

You have a standing invitation to come down and see how weak and scared I am you stupid bitch.

They should be afraid. Exports of filth are determined by how many housed and overseen by a private corporation that makes money off their brown asses. I'm not sure which is worse, the illegals, or the system that profits from their dumb asses.

What's worse are irrational idiots like you who add nothing to the discussion of an important issue. Illegal immigration creates and/or exacerbates many problems for many people, and is wrong in principle. However, your kind of pointless cowardice and blind hatred is not and will never be part of any realistic process of addressing the issue. We all know you're scared and weak, ok? You can STFU now.

You have a standing invitation to come down and see how weak and scared I am you stupid bitch.

:lmao:

The Messiah Sir Ronald of Reagan provided amnesty, Obama has increased deportation.

Why do you lie?

Oh, and the OP's partisan bullshit ought not be ignored. Jeb Bush told us these immigrants come here for love.

Go ask any conservative if they were happy that Reagan provided amnesty for the illegals that were here at the time. We hated that about him. Liberals loved it.
Reagan later said it was his biggest mistake, according to Ed Meese.

Obama has been called the "Deporter in Chief", if true, most conservatives will be ecstatic.
Right now Obama still has a ways to go to catch up to the total that GWB deported, but if Obama continues on the track he's on, he'll deport the most.
Think liberals applaud him for it ? Not a chance.

This is the point, Obama is a liberal, he doesn't give a flying fuck about who is here illegally, the only reason he's deporting at all is because he has little choice.
Even he said it this way just last month:

WASHINGTON, March 06, 2014 (AFP) - US President Barack Obama on Thursday said he was powerless to stop mass expulsions of illegal immigrants, which prompted one Latino advocacy group to brand him "deporter in chief." The president said Congress was requiring him to enforce existing immigration laws while balking at passing a comprehensive bill that would offer illegal immigrants a path to citizenship."I am constrained in terms of what I am able to do," Obama said."The reason why these deportations are taking place is that Congress said 'you have to enforce these laws'""I cannot ignore those laws any more than I can ignore any of the other laws that are on the books - See more at: Obama Blames Congress For Deportations - New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD TV)

For Obama blaming Congress is code for "it's the Republicans fault".

So before you try to sit here and try to imply that Republicans are the ones for amnesty, and the Dimocrats are the ones that deport, you're full of shit. If we had it our way, conservatives would not only deport ALL illegals here, but we would secure our borders to the point that it would be very difficult to get here illegally.

On the other hand, you fucking liberals would not only grant amnesty for illegals already here, you would destroy our borders, because you fucks don't believe in the sovereignty of countries having borders in the first place !!

Seems Vigilante has a reading comprehension problem, among others. The question posed to PC was:

..." under the current administration less people are getting across our borders then during the GW Bush Reign. And that bothers you because ... you're a partisan hack. Shall we talk about stupid now?[/quote]

At least PC had the sense to cut and run.; Vigilante not so much. That's why I needed to dumb it down for him.

I wonder if he knows what the word "subversive" means? If so a bit of evidence posted with such an allegation would be the honest thing to do (in his short time here I've noticed being honest is not a quality he values or practices).

Seems Vigilante has a reading comprehension problem, among others. The question posed to PC was:

..." under the current administration less people are getting across our borders then during the GW Bush Reign. And that bothers you because ... you're a partisan hack. Shall we talk about stupid now?

At least PC had the sense to cut and run.; Vigilante not so much. That's why I needed to dumb it down for him.

I wonder if he knows what the word "subversive" means? If so a bit of evidence posted with such an allegation would be the honest thing to do (in his short time here I've noticed being honest is not a quality he values or practices).[/QUOTE]

You OCD guys on the left just make my day...Please show me the statistics that prove that less people are getting across the border now than under Bush! Link please, because there is NO WAY of knowing how many got across!!! What, we have counters all along the border to give you that kind of info? If there is some info on it, it's MADE UP, a GUESS, no HARD DATA to prove or disprove your statement...but OCD child, do your best!

Subversive , look it up, if you haven't a clue! And YOU talk about honesty and values! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

..." under the current administration less people are getting across our borders then during the GW Bush Reign. And that bothers you because ... you're a partisan hack. Shall we talk about stupid now?

I wonder if he knows what the word "subversive" means? If so a bit of evidence posted with such an allegation would be the honest thing to do (in his short time here I've noticed being honest is not a quality he values or practices).

You OCD guys on the left just make my day...Please show me the statistics that prove that less people are getting across the border now than under Bush! Link please, because there is NO WAY of knowing how many got across!!! What, we have counters all along the border to give you that kind of info? If there is some info on it, it's MADE UP, a GUESS, no HARD DATA to prove or disprove your statement...but OCD child, do your best!

Subversive , look it up, if you haven't a clue! And YOU talk about honesty and values! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:[/QUOTE]

You really ought not use clinical terms as pejoratives you don't understand, it clues those in the know that you're ridiculous as well as mendacious and magniloquent.

The statistics you request were posted by PoliticalChic, above; more proof that you're a liar and incompetent.

Only those bereft of ideas use emoticons to excess, it's also a sign of immaturity.

Subversive , look it up, if you haven't a clue! And YOU talk about honesty and values! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You really ought not use clinical terms as pejoratives you don't understand, it clues those in the know that you're ridiculous as well as mendacious and magniloquent.

The statistics you request were posted by PoliticalChic, above; more proof that you're a liar and incompetent.

Only those bereft of ideas use emoticons to excess, it's also a sign of immaturity.[/QUOTE]

Dumbass, do you know what OPINIONS are, and supposition...do you see any HARD DATA, you know NUMBERS to prove, one way or the other what was speculated.... Please post some REAL NUMBERS and substantiation or your statements, are useless as usual. Oh, please stop PMing me, every time you post a rebuttal of what I say. I have a CP and check all threads I'm currently in, and will get to your derangement in due time...others are in line before you!

Only those bereft of ideas use emoticons to excess, it's also a sign of immaturity.

Dumbass, do you know what OPINIONS are, and supposition...do you see any HARD DATA, you know NUMBERS to prove, one way or the other what was speculated.... Please post some REAL NUMBERS and substantiation or your statements, are useless as usual. Oh, please stop PMing me, every time you post a rebuttal of what I say. I have a CP and check all threads I'm currently in, and will get to your derangement in due time...others are in line before you![/QUOTE]

https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics/

Here's another which supports your contention but proves my comment about border security. It is written with a political perspective, along the lines of Mark Twains much quoted remark on statistics: "There are liars, damn liars, and statistics".

Deportation Numbers Unwrapped | Center for Immigration Studies

"•In 2012, the year the Obama administration claimed to break enforcement records, more than one-half of removals attributed to ICE were the result of Border Patrol arrests that would never have been counted as a removal in prior years. In 2008, under the Bush administration, only one-third of removals were from Border Patrol arrests."

Hence, border security has increased and less unlawful entries have occurred. Given the threat of terrorism this is a good outcome.

Putting semantics aside requires some thought especially by those biased against Obama.

Last edited:

lol

internet-tough-guy.jpg

[

Yup - and yet we found out a couple weeks back that obozo has been counting that for five years. How can it be a deportation if they never got into america?? The press refuses to ask that.

I bet obozo's honest deportation numbers for 5 years are under 100,000. An illegal has to kill someone before they're kicked out. He even let his own illegal relatives stay here even though one was a welfare queen and the other a convicted DUI.!!!

Forum List

Back