Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
All you read from the left is how horrible the Governor’s of Texas, Florida and Arizona are for pulling their Political Stunts with illegal immigrants that cross the border daily, but you very well know they will not like this story at all:

It seem these Governor’s are doing these Illegal Aliens favors and yet those like Harris and Cortez are screaming “ Kidnapping, Crimes against Humanity “ and so on because they don’t want these illegal aliens in their backyard!

So left what do you say about this article and will you finally admit you don’t care about the plight of Illegal Aliens and just care about votes instead?

They crossed the border illegally buddy!

That is the fact and why they are being sent to your neighborhood asshole!

So own it and admit you don’t care about their plight!

Rant away. They are not illegal. Simple fact. Who told you they were and why would you want to misrepresent their status?

Rant away. They are not illegal. Simple fact. Who told you they were and why would you want to misrepresent their status?

Either they are illegal, misrepresenting their status, or you are supporting some of the most vile, disturbing human right abusing nations on the planet and thus the West should have little to say about any other nations human right record from N Korea, Iran on out.

You have 2M this year alone, estimates of over 25M+ illegally in your country right now. America is supposed to stand for human rights everywhere, so why are you supporting nations that CLEARLY violate the rights of so many millions of their own citizens? There should not be a nickel sent their way in trade or otherwise, no?

These are nothing more than work migrants and potential future votes for some. If anyone tells me otherwise I will assume those people are dishonest, bold faced liars who lack basic integrity.

Last edited:
Prove that. Have they been naturalized? Have they been issued green cards?

Please tell me by what right, status, or special privilege do they have to be in this country, after illegally-crossing the US border.
You really don't know how those people came in and nothing about their legal status? Your garbage news let you down again.

They crossed the border illegally buddy!

That is the fact and why they are being sent to your neighborhood asshole!

So own it and admit you don’t care about their plight!
Nope, it is not illegal to surrender to the authorities to claim asylum.

All you read from the left is how horrible the Governor’s of Texas, Florida and Arizona are for pulling their Political Stunts with illegal immigrants that cross the border daily, but you very well know they will not like this story at all:

It seem these Governor’s are doing these Illegal Aliens favors and yet those like Harris and Cortez are screaming “ Kidnapping, Crimes against Humanity “ and so on because they don’t want these illegal aliens in their backyard!

So left what do you say about this article and will you finally admit you don’t care about the plight of Illegal Aliens and just care about votes instead?
😆

That's a heart warning story. I'm glad your cuck boy representatives can't come up with any actual policy that will slow or stop white demographic replacement and instead have chosen to do political theater. Maybe AOC and the Democratic party has decided to do what I suggested a while back. Know your enemy. They're stupid. They exist only to own the libs. So why not just pretend as if things we like are things we hate? Oh no. Please don't give illegals free, tax payer funded rides to the destination of their choice. That would be awful. Stop it. 😆

😆

That's a heart warning story. I'm glad your cuck boy representatives can't come up with any actual policy that will slow or stop white demographic replacement and instead have chosen to do political theater. Maybe AOC and the Democratic party has decided to do what I suggested a while back. No your enemy. They're stupid. They exist only to own the libs. So why not just pretend as if things we like are things we hate? Oh no. Please don't give illegals free, tax payer funded rides to the destination of their choice. That would be awful. 😆
"No your enemy. They're stupid." Lol, what a gag!

Who told you they are illegal? They are not.

these people entered legally?

1663672705361.png

Last edited:
"No your enemy. They're stupid." Lol, what a gag!
Swipe text is hit or miss. I caught that fairly quickly but missed the heart warning. Oh well. You owned me I guess. 😆 But I'm still in this country helping to demographically replace whites. This exchange is actually a perfect microcosm of the issue at hand. 😁

Then what gave Martha's Vineyard the authority to have the National Guard eject them from the island?

This is true. Why aren't they allowed to wait for the processing of their claims there? They are legally in America, is this island it's own sovereign nation?

Swipe text is hit or miss. I caught that fairly quickly but missed the heart warning. Oh well. You owned me I guess. 😆 But I'm still in this country helping to demographically replace whites. This exchange is actually a perfect microcosm of the issue at hand. 😁
Better enjoy the day before you are taken away.

Forum List

Back