Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

How can he find work if he is an illegal?

If he isn't a citizen without documentation he can't even do an i9 form or pay taxes or anything.
It's illegal to work in the USA without a green card. And whoever his employer is they are breaking the law.

Are you lefties going to find his employer and report the employer.......this is what you always so we should do. Lying leftists.

Then you don't have a leg to stand on. All you can do is post your own opinions, without backing them up with actual facts.

I'm on my phone but I've posted the law many many times but again, you know that.

Are you lefties going to find his employer and report the employer.......this is what you always so we should do. Lying leftists.

Why? The person is not an illegal. It seems for some odd reason people simply refuse to understand this.

Nope, it is not illegal to surrender to the authorities to claim asylum.

Why did the National Guard deport the (illegal) immigrants from Martha's Vinyard?

Martha's Vineyard Elites Deport Illegal Immigrants After 24 Hours

Charlie Baker announced the activation of up to 125 members of the state National Guard to coordinate relief efforts for what local residents declared a “humanitarian crisis.

50 "migrants" on the Vinyard equals a crisis!

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats exposed again.

I'm on my phone but I've posted the law many many times but again, you know that.

No I don't know that. You made the statement" Who told you they are illegal? They are not." and then won't substantiate why you feel they're not illegal aliens, referring me back to something you previously posted, and without a link to it.

So why should I believe a fuckin' thing you say?

No I don't know that. You made the statement" Who told you they are illegal? They are not." and then won't substantiate why you feel they're not illegal aliens, referring me back to something you previously posted, and without a link to it.

So why should I believe a fuckin' thing you say?

Don't. I don't care......

You already know your answer but facts aren't about to sway you.

Nope, it is not illegal to surrender to the authorities to claim asylum.
Sure, but that isnt what these people are doing. They are crossing the border, some get caught and only then do they claim asylum, which makes them illegal immigrants by definition.

Why do democrats always struggle so much with the most basic laws?

It’s illegal to cross and then get caught and then make up a lie about asylum.

Amazing how you leftists defend foreigners breaking our laws and vilify Americans who won’t agree with your opinion.
Oh no! The opposition does propaganda against you. 🥺

Democrats fixed what Republicans did wrong.

"Fixed" what?

1663680119010.png

Why? The person is not an illegal. It seems for some odd reason people simply refuse to understand this.
They don't have permission to work in the USA. They don't have visas.

Forum List

Back