Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

You said you were working to replace whites and make them a minority (Like the good racist Democrat you are). How would you be doing that other than to bring illegals in?
Legal immigrants out breeding you, whites choosing to mix rather than keep the blood lines pure. Use your imagination.

I’m related to many and they vote R.
They didn’t come here to mow anyone’s lawn.
Sure thing coaplayer. Problem is I can read election results and do simple math. Trump didn't win a majority of any minority demographic. Not Hispanics, not Asians, not jews, certainly not blacks. 😆

Sure thing coaplayer. Problem is I can read election results and do simple math. Trump didn't win a majority of any minority demographic. Not Hispanics, not Asians, not jews, certainly not blacks. 😆
Not a majority pre-Biden.
Now they can’t afford food.

Not a majority pre-Biden.
Now they can’t afford food.
Sure. Just like all the black voters who were going to walk away the last election. Biden still got over 90% of the black vote. Nixon and Reagan got a larger percentage than that. 😆 Some victory.

Sure. Just like all the black voters who were going to walk away the last election. Biden still got over 90% of the black vote. Nixon and Reagan got a larger percentage than that. 😆 Some victory.
Many Blacks still living in the slums who have a lousy education due to Democrat leaders still believe that Whitey is keeping them down.
The fact is that the Ds pocket the money.

You sure bitch a lot for someone who doesn’t care.
My comment wasn't about how you voted, I could care less about the votes of individuals. Trend and patterns are more important in determining strategy. No, my post was regarding you and Lisa558 cosplaying and fantasizing about the FBI wasting their time investigating my messages point and laughing at your demographic decline. 😆

My comment wasn't about how you voted, I could care less about the votes of individuals. Trend and patterns are more important in determining strategy. No, my post was regarding you and Lisa558 cosplaying and fantasizing about the FBI wasting their time investigating my messages point and laughing at your demographic decline. 😆
Boring!

Forum List

Back