Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

Lol.....you argue they can't work but then describe how they can work. Lol

Says you, not our laws.
You are a lazy dumb leftist. You said applying for asylum = automatic work rights it doesn't. You need to be bitch slapped.

You are a lazy dumb leftist. You said applying for asylum = automatic work rights it doesn't. You need to be bitch slapped.

They can work until they get their hearing. You can try and parse that however you want.

They gave them the option. Stay or get a clean place to stay where they will be fed and helped through their legal procedures.

What's the issue here?
They had the option? Then why was the National Guard there? So they understood that getting shot was one of the options?

Why couldn't they have been fed and helped through their legal procedures on Martha's Vineyard? Allah knows there is plenty of money there.

Why did the National Guard deport the (illegal) immigrants from Martha's Vinyard?

Martha's Vineyard Elites Deport Illegal Immigrants After 24 Hours

Charlie Baker announced the activation of up to 125 members of the state National Guard to coordinate relief efforts for what local residents declared a “humanitarian crisis.

50 "migrants" on the Vinyard equals a crisis!

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats exposed again.
125 National Guardsmen for fifty illegal aliens? I guess we're a long way from "One riot, one ranger."

Only wealthy Democrats could feel in crises over fifty brown faces, not pushing lawnmowers.

Even better than that is that my daughter wasn't even born here. She was born back in Jamaica. I met her mother there. We got pregnant there. She was born there and yet because I'm a citizen so is she. And now so is my grandson, but he was born in the States anyway. Regardless, it's like the gift that keeps on giving. One first generation immigrant can head back to the motherland and gift an untold number of people with American citizenship. 😆
There it is out there in the wide open for all to see….Shameless, lowlife, degenerate thirdworlders bragging about stealing priceless citizenships from real Americans while libtarded America haters Moonglow congratulate the filth on their theft…..And people wonder why good, real core Americans HATE the left and why they’re becoming increasingly hateful and xenophobic toward ALL foreigners.

There it is out there in the wide open for all to see….Shameless, lowlife, degenerate thirdworlders bragging about stealing priceless citizenships from real Americans while libtarded America haters Moonglow congratulate the filth on their theft…..And people wonder why good, real core Americans HATE the left and why they’re becoming increasingly hateful and xenophobic toward ALL foreigners.
No one has to steal what your cuck laws give away. 😆

When there are no enforced immigration laws there are no laws.

You have been given the freedom to loot, pillage and steal. Now non-minories get off your sorry asses and rape, plumder, steal, burn. Like The Great God Xiden hath decreed permissible.

Enough of this pussyfooting! Or are all whites just lazy submissive slugs?

No such thing as a "stolen citizenship."
That‘s definitely the perception of all anti American bleeding heart globalists.
All core Americans know that when someone breaks into the U.S. and lays their litters of silver tooth filth in the laps of taxpayers they have stolen citizenships.

In what country south of us do your roots lie?
Be honest

When not able to address what I say, address me. Typical. I'm stating simple facts. Facts you don't like and can't refute so you have to make your replies about me. You aren't happy unless one lies about the situation.

Quite sad.

When not able to address what I say, address me. Typical. I'm stating simple facts. Facts you don't like and can't refute so you have to make your replies about me. You aren't happy unless one lies about the situation.

Quite sad.
Look, you have outed yourself....NO sane and legitimate real American sides with, defends or make excuses for the filth breaking into our nation against the will of the people and shitting on our sovereignty, . The human cockroaches destroy everything in their path...our public school system, our healthcare, our social services, our public services, blue collar trade industries. NOT one thing good for Americans comes from brown immigrants from our south.
Neither yourself or Unkotare can point us to a single positive thing yielded from brown immigrants breaking into our nation.
FUCK 20% OFF LETTUCE, CORN CARTS AND SHITTY STREET TACOS!

Look, you have outed yourself....NO sane and legitimate real American sides with, defends or make excuses for the filth breaking into our nation against the will of the people and shitting on our sovereignty, . The human cockroaches destroy everything in their path...our public school system, our healthcare, our social services, our public services, blue collar trade industries. NOT one thing good for Americans comes from brown immigrants from our south.
Neither yourself or Unkotare can point us to a single positive thing yielded from brown immigrants breaking into our nation.
FUCK 20% OFF LETTUCE, CORN CARTS AND SHITTY STREET TACOS!

Sorry, I'm not willing to just lie and ignore facts. For some reason that really bothers you.

Forum List

Back