Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

Asylum seekers have the right to work here until a judge decides otherwise.
There have no right to work. They have to file a request form to legally work 6 months after they submit an asylum application. 95% of asylum applicants are denied and these people never leave. A legit asylum seeker goes to the next country like Colombia.

There have no right to work. They have to file a request form to legally work 6 months after they submit an asylum application.

Lol.....you argue they can't work but then describe how they can work. Lol

95% of asylum applicants are denied and these people never leave. A legit asylum seeker goes to the next country like Colombia.

Says you, not our laws.

Asylum seekers have the right to work here until a judge decides otherwise.
If they came from the Central American countries, and entered from Mexico, they lost any rights to apply for asylum. They were no longer in danger of religious or political persecution.

If they came from the Central American countries, and entered from Mexico, they lost any rights to apply for asylum. They were no longer in danger of religious or political persecution.

You've never been known for facts. No different here.

Swipe text is hit or miss. I caught that fairly quickly but missed the heart warning. Oh well. You owned me I guess. 😆 But I'm still in this country helping to demographically replace whites. This exchange is actually a perfect microcosm of the issue at hand. 😁
So we can have the FBI check you out since you just confessed to committing a crime.
Cool.

Most of them misrepresent their status when they claim they are asylum seekers, so in reality, they are indeed "illegals".
They also are caught crossing the River and thus have entered illegally. Thus, the first action these people have done upon entering America is to break the law.

You just posted that you are helping illegals enter the US.
The FBI will figure it out but you’ll find out what it feels like to be harassed by the FBI.
Where did I say anything about helping illegals enter the US? 😆 And no, the FBI isn't going to investigate me other than in your cuck boy fantasies.

Where did I say anything about helping illegals enter the US? 😆 And no, the FBI isn't going to investigate me other than in your cuck boy fantasies.
I see I scared the shit out of you and you deleted the post.
You’re not so tough after all but I’m going to request they search your premises.

You said you were working to replace whites and make them a minority (Like the good racist Democrat you are). How would you be doing that other than to bring illegals in?

I see I scared the shit out of you and you deleted the post.
You’re not so tough after all but I’m going to request they search your premises.
I agree with you that the FBI should be investigating racist Democrats who are bragging about actively working to replace whites with POC.

Forum List

Back