Illegal Migrants finding success after Bussing stunt:

Better enjoy the day before you are taken away.
I enjoy most days but my mother came here pregnant so I was born here and thus am as much a citizen as any white American who's family has been here since before the Civil War. Ain't it great how that works out. 😁

Yes it is.
Even better than that is that my daughter wasn't even born here. She was born back in Jamaica. I met her mother there. We got pregnant there. She was born there and yet because I'm a citizen so is she. And now so is my grandson, but he was born in the States anyway. Regardless, it's like the gift that keeps on giving. One first generation immigrant can head back to the motherland and gift an untold number of people with American citizenship. 😆

You evidently have no idea what the guard does.

From what I read in the past, your National Guard were tasked with dealing with disasters and to protect from invaders, life/liberty. So which category do these apparently legal citizens fall under? What threat did they pose? They are allowed in America but not this particular area of wealthy inhabitants?

Prove that. Have they been naturalized? Have they been issued green cards?

Please tell me by what right, status, or special privilege do they have to be in this country, after illegally-crossing the US border.

Rant away. This has been covered over and over and your refusal to discuss it all honestly is a cult thing.

Who told you they are illegal? They are not.
That arial view of Martha's Vineyard sure showed a lot of vegetation around those homes. There can be thousands and thousands of low-income housings built. Since Progs want to and do build these in middle class areas as a belief in uplifting citizens involved, the same can be done here. And by that measurement, most of the low-income people will become wealthy.

Either they are illegal, misrepresenting their status, or you are supporting some of the most vile, disturbing human right abusing nations on the planet and thus the West should have little to say about any other nations human right record from N Korea, Iran on out.

You have 2M this year alone, estimates of over 25M+ illegally in your country right now. America is supposed to stand for human rights everywhere, so why are you supporting nations that CLEARLY violate the rights of so many millions of their own citizens? There should not be a nickel sent their way in trade or otherwise, no?

These are nothing more than work migrants and potential future votes for some. If anyone tells me otherwise I will assume those people are dishonest, bold faced liars who lack basic integrity.

Get a mirror. While I suppose it's understandable that a Canadian does not understand our laws, understand them before calling people names.

these people entered legally?

View attachment 698767

I've done this 500 times. Our immigration laws state to apply for asylum all you have to do is get here and apply within one year.

So unless you can show they did not do that, they are here legally according to the laws of the United States. But you know that already but you have this desire to misrepresent the facts.

Then what gave Martha's Vineyard the authority to have the National Guard eject them from the island?

They gave them the option. Stay or get a clean place to stay where they will be fed and helped through their legal procedures.

What's the issue here?

That arial view of Martha's Vineyard sure showed a lot of vegetation around those homes. There can be thousands and thousands of low-income housings built. Since Progs want to and do build these in middle class areas as a belief in uplifting citizens involved, the same can be done here. And by that measurement, most of the low-income people will become wealthy.

Maybe it could but it's not available today, is it?

And that has nothing to do with lying about their status or the status of M.V.

Get a mirror. While I suppose it's understandable that a Canadian does not understand our laws, understand them before calling people names.

Even if I do say so myself, this isn't a very compelling argument for the deportation from Marthas Vineyard that was executed in rapid fashion.

Even if I do say so myself, this isn't a very compelling argument for the deportation from Marthas Vineyard that was executed in rapid fashion.

They were gave a choice. Not like the misleading one that sent them there to start with.

Forum List

Back