Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Now babies are a casualty of Biden's handling of the economy. seeing how it's really babies under 9 months of age who need formula the most if their mother isn't producing milk, parents with older babies probably need to be urged to stop buying formula and give them alternatives as they have a better functioning digestive system. Leave the formula for the younger ones.
.At least just during this emergency situation, before it gets worse. I doubt that would ever happen though.

The shortage in baby formula is deliberately created by this government. They are withholding formula from the marketplace and giving it free to foreign invaders. Starvation has historically been induced by communist governments as part of their revolutionary tactics. Russia did it, China did it, Cuba did it. Now we are getting the results of communism.

They aren't refugees, they are illegals crossing into the country. America isn't a day care or shelter for the world, especially since we can't even take care of our own properly. It's logistically, financially and supply wise impossible for us to take care of the world.

Americans should come first in America, not illegals from other countries first and Americans second.
They aren't refugees. They are criminal invaders who should be shot on sight.

The baby formula shortage is a matter of life and death, and it's time Biden treats this crisis with the urgency it deserves, instead of intentionally doing harm

This is just terrible optics for the government. While they aren't responsible for the production of things like this, they sure as hell are responsible for regulating interstate commerce, and right now between inflation, gas prices, and supply chain issues, interstate commerce is in the shitter.

Has Biden explored using the Defense Production Act to reopen the formula plant his FDA closed, or is he going to continue to just sit around.

Not sure if you’re joking about the formula plant, but let’s stop handing out money to able-bodied adults and require them to take any one of the millions of jobs going begging. Rates for the lowest level skilled jobs are going for $17 or $18 an hour.

I posted this fact yesterday and the libs here laughed...
If this gets widely reported Joe's poll numbers will crash...
So spread the word... Joe cares about future illegal alien voters more than your kids.....
In fact Joe cares more about rigged elections favoring dems than anything else.....

The baby formula shortage is manufactured by the democrats in government.
1. Prohibit importation of formula from Europe.
2. Mandated product recall.
3. Withhold formula from the marketplace to give to a favored group.
A very effective way to control the population is to deprive their young of food. It really is despicable how low the enemy has sunken.

And not a SINGLE drop of formula goes to illegal alien mothers until all American babies have adequate supply. Why the F are we transmitting to illegals that we value them more than our own?

The baby formula shortage is a matter of life and death, and it's time Biden treats this crisis with the urgency it deserves, instead of intentionally doing harm

So Biden is intentionally causing the shortage.

6fnwu6.jpg

Xiden's humanitarian crisis on the border is certainly tragic. The children his harming are certainly suffering, but now at the expense of the American people.

This Admin has just been the worst in history.

He is intentionally bringing in illegals in order to divert needed resources from Americans. This is yet more grounds for impeachment.

You know......................for many years babies were either breast fed or given homemade formulas. It wasn't until around the late 1800's that baby formula was invented...........

German chemist, Justus von Leibig, develops the first baby formula—a powdered mix of wheat flour, malt flour, potassium bicarbonate and heated cow’s milk. This is a hit in Europe and by 1869, becomes available in the US for $1.

Considering that a person can make their own baby formula from stuff readily available at the grocery store (original formula posted above, with the link providing others), or that a woman can breast feed if she feels so inclined, I fail to see how a shortage of baby formula can be any kind of real crisis. I know that when I was a baby, I was breast fed, and moved on to solid food at around 4 months. Sorry, but the people who think this is a crisis are (in my opinion) those who have either been conditioned to think that formula is the only way, or are too lazy to look for other options. Formula is more of a luxury than a necessity, as humankind did without it for many centuries. Besides, formula is EXPENSIVE. I know, because my ex wife refused to breast feed and thought that the only way to feed the kids was formula, so to keep her happy, that is what we did.

That is so damn despicable.

Why in the hell are we giving Illegals anything, no less Baby Formula that is scarce for American citizens?

Anybody that voted for this Biden piece of shit is a moron.

Forum List

Back