Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Mods need to clean some it up because half what is posted is dupes anymore. Peeps aren't even trying. That Basq guy is the worst....His is more like spam.

I was going to report myself , because that’s what I do if I catch an article already posted just like mine. I don’t always catch them but that’s what I do . LOL.

I let it go because I figured 1 of 2 things would happen A. Someone else would tell there were 2 and at the point my article was the 1st posted , I figured since i’ve been the one compared to Basq my article (would be the first to end up in conspiracy) I figured whatever mod would merge one of them either mine into his or his into mine but oh well I really don’t give a care whose gets listed first just as long as ppl see the dam information that isn’t chalked up as written bs by msm because they lie on everything.

That is so damn despicable.

Why in the hell are we giving Illegals anything, no less Baby Formula that is scarce for American citizens?

Anybody that voted for this Biden piece of shit is a moron.

Refugees are not “illegals”.

Why should you give them anything??? Because they’re human beings in need and Christian people help those in need.

You keep claiming that the USA is a Christian nation. Time to walk the walk.

The baby formula shortage is manufactured by the democrats in government.
1. Prohibit importation of formula from Europe.
2. Mandated product recall.
3. Withhold formula from the marketplace to give to a favored group.

Why are people feeding babies with formula? Why aren’t they breastfeeding? Its better for both the mother and the child. Oh yeah. It’s more profitable for corporations if women feed formula.

Instead of complaining about not having enough chemical garbage making infants fat, and starting them down the road or poor nutrition, encourage women to breast feed.

Here's what our moms fed their babies when I was a kid. I remember her making this for my brother and sister (twins) who were born in 1962.

My trip to the store today, there was plenty of evaporated milk and Karo syrup.

1652396845530.png

Should anyone be surprised at the callousness of the Biden misfit administration? It is working 24/7/365 against the American People.

And when we needed ventilators, Trump got the industry together and they produced more than needed.

What's Biden doing when he isn't off to Delaware to be drugged up?

A Republican lawmaker on Thursday said illegal immigrants detained by Border Patrol have access to hard-to-find baby formula, while U.S. parents scramble from store to store.
A post on Twitter by Rep. Kat Cammack of Florida show a photo of empty store shelves in her state alongside a photo of pallets of baby formula that, she says, are at the Ursula Migrant Processing Center in McAllen, Texas.
Dozens of baby formula brands, including Nido and Advantage, can be seen in the photo. Ms. Cammack says the photo was shared with her by a Customs and Border Protection agent who worked in his job for 30 years.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, and National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd issued a joint statement slamming the Biden administration over shelves full of baby formula at the detention center.
“Children are our most vulnerable, precious Texans and deserve to be put first,” the statement said. “Yet, President Biden has turned a blind eye to parents across America who are facing the nightmare of a nationwide baby formula shortage. While mothers and fathers stare at empty grocery store shelves in a panic, the Biden administration is happy to provide baby formula to illegal immigrants coming across our southern border.”
“Our children deserve a president who puts their needs and survival first – not one who gives critical supplies to illegal immigrants before the very people he took an oath to serve,” they said. Rep. Paul Gosar, Arizona Republican, responded on Twitter, “It’s even worse. Biden regime is sending pallets of baby formula for the exclusive use by illegal aliens. The leftists want illegal aliens comfortable while real Americans mothers search desperately to feed their babies. More America Last.”
Ms. Cammack said that she was told “three more pallets are on their way to the facility.”

The so-called Democrat Party needs to be wearing baseball caps with the saying: "Make Americans Last Again."

Why should you give them anything??? Because they’re human beings in need and Christian people help those in need.

You dumb Moon Bat.

Every one of the goddamn turds enters this country Illegal. The criminal term is "illegal entry".

• Illegal entry is a misdemeanor crime that can be charged as a felony if it is repeated after being deported. A person who enters the U.S. without permission of the immigration authorities is inadmissible.
lahoodnorton.com/criminal-defence/federal-crimes/illegal-entry/

I agree OhPleaseJustQuit . Look what i just found.....this homemade baby formula is gonna kill the baby say the experts...that just spent the last two years forcing us into vaxxing ourselves and our kids with the poison clot shot.

I have a feeling that the bigger problem is the cost. Just like they warned us that ivermectin was worthless. How many babies born from 45 to 65 died from the doctors' own recipe for baby formula? I wonder. Do baby doctors get kickbacks from talking parents into using that disgusting expensive formula? bet they do

Why are people feeding babies with formula? Why aren’t they breastfeeding? Its better for both the mother and the child. Oh yeah. It’s more profitable for corporations if women feed formula.

Instead of complaining about not having enough chemical garbage making infants fat, and starting them down the road or poor nutrition, encourage women to breast feed.
You are obviously clueless. But then, you always are.

You obviously don’t know the immigration laws of the US, Dumbass.

Clean up your shithole KKKanada where they lock up and seize property of anyone who disagrees with your cuck Dictator.

I agree OhPleaseJustQuit . Look what i just found.....this homemade baby formula is gonna kill the baby say the experts...that just spent the last two years forcing us into vaxxing ourselves and our kids with the poison clot shot.

I have a feeling that the bigger problem is the cost. Just like they warned us that ivermectin was worthless. How many babies born from 45 to 65 died from the doctors' own recipe for baby formula? I wonder. Do baby doctors get kickbacks from talking parents into using that disgusting expensive formula? bet they do
BINGO! Very well said.

Forum List

Back