Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Some women can't. Some women have adopted infants. Some women take drugs or medications that make their milk poisonous. Some women recognize that it is a barbaric practice that really doesn't belong in civilization.

Very few women can’t. Never heard of drugs making milk poisonous unless it’s illegal drugs.

Breast milk is healthier and far more nutritious for the baby, providing the baby with immunities and protection from the mother, and helping the mother’s body recover from the pregnancy faster.

Only a total idiot or a Nestles executive thinks breastfeeding is “barberic”. I doubt you work for Nestles.

Very few women can’t. Never heard of drugs making milk poisonous unless it’s illegal drugs.

Breast milk is healthier and far more nutritious for the baby, providing the baby with immunities and protection from the mother, and helping the mother’s body recover from the pregnancy faster.

Only a total idiot or a Nestles executive thinks breastfeeding is “barberic”. I doubt you work for Nestles.
If you want to tit suck your litter, no one is stopping you.

If a woman is not able to breast feed (today it's chest feed) that does not mean the government has the right to ship all available formula to the fighting age men and drug smugglers at the border.

Refugees are not “illegals”.

Why should you give them anything??? Because they’re human beings in need and Christian people help those in need.

You keep claiming that the USA is a Christian nation. Time to walk the walk.
They aren't refugees, if they were they would stop at the first border they cross and get help from them. So stop lying.

Some women can't. Some women have adopted infants. Some women take drugs or medications that make their milk poisonous. Some women recognize that it is a barbaric practice that really doesn't belong in civilization.
Also some like their transgendered mothers can't breast feed. She is proving to be a transphobe, to cover for the pedophile in chief. She is covering for.

Maybe the mother is using one of those crack pipes Biden is giving away. Anyway if a mother doesn't want to breast feed. It's her body her choice, isn't it? Or you being a hypocrite again?

we were able to manufacture oceans of hand sanitizer in, like, 2 seconds, but we can’t make any baby formula?

FSlO9cVX0AA-jfT

This is just terrible optics for the government. While they aren't responsible for the production of things like this, they sure as hell are responsible for regulating interstate commerce, and right now between inflation, gas prices, and supply chain issues, interstate commerce is in the shitter.
I thought you were the smartest person on the boards, guess not. You, must read the 1997 Flores Settlement and what happened in your boy trump tried to get rid of it.

The baby formula shortage is a matter of life and death, and it's time Biden treats this crisis with the urgency it deserves, instead of intentionally doing harm

And you can search all these fucking articles out on the net but cannot search out why. Hint for dickheads, 1997 Flores Settlement.

I thought you were the smartest person on the boards, guess not. You, must read the 1997 Flores Settlement and what happened in your boy trump tried to get rid of it.

So you are saying this isn't bad optics?

Note that saying "optics" doesn't mean the underlying condition isn't serious, but I am pointing out that this looks really really bad for the administration even if they have to provide the formula by law.

So you are saying this isn't bad optics?

Note that saying "optics" doesn't mean the underlying condition isn't serious, but I am pointing out that this looks really really bad for the administration even if they have to provide the formula by law.
Well, if you research this, which I did seems Biden can't do a damn thing about it. Trump couldn't. Besides the pictures everyone keeps posting on FB and I believe some here of the formula at the border, if you pay attention the middle shelf is baby formula, if you google that specific brand it is not for kids under 1 year old. The shelf above and below is either fruit juices for older toddlers or snacks.

Sure it looks bad for the administration but after researching it seems like the administration can't do anything about it.

Forum List

Back