Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

Republicans Criticize Biden For Not Starving Undocumented Immigrant Babies

You fucking hypocritical sacks of feculent cowshit really have the NERVE to go to the media and cry about fucking babies being fed and cared for. I always have to hear from you dumbfucks "ohh, ohh, you can't do that because its a human being. Think of the baby! Abortion is murder" --- and yet here you can stand there with a straight fucking face and COMPLAIN ABOUT FUCKING BABIES BEING FED.

Let me be more clear: You people are shit. You people are fucking germs. ALL you care about is Power. That's it. You will say what-ever-the-fuck, do what-ever-the-fuck for the Power. As long as you win your stupid local gerryrigged elections, you'll say whatever the fuck you want.

Fuck y'all.

Actually, I'm pro-life and I don't give a shit about illegal immigrants, but their infants and children are innocent,.. so I agree with you. They should be fed and taken care of. Even though there isn't that many.

There are very few BABIES at the southern borders. They are MEN. big. ugly. dirty. effing. MEN. That damn formula will sit there till it expires just so american mothers cannot have it for their babies.

19,000 kids LAST month showed up alone. We fed them. Gave them stuff. NO PARENTS in sight. You think Unk Sam runs a fine orphanage? We lose most of them after a couple days. Govt has no freaking idea where they ended up.

USED to be Mexican mothers crossing to GIVE BIRTH in the US. 8 and 9 months pregnant. So that the kid had an American passport. Hospitals in San Diego had FULL maternity wards all the time,

We're not solving ANYTHING with this grief.

Greedy incompetent corrupt GOP corporate monopolies...BIG CORPORATIONS sug. Bring back fair taxes and competition...There are 4 formula corps, and four meat corps, great job!!! Big Pharma, Food, Big oil, you name it...GOP incest, with a tidal wave of garbage propaganda for you ignoramuses.......
Absolute blather

19,000 kids LAST month showed up alone. We fed them. Gave them stuff. NO PARENTS in sight. You think Unk Sam runs a fine orphanage? We lose most of them after a couple days. Govt has no freaking idea where they ended up.

USED to be Mexican mothers crossing to GIVE BIRTH in the US. 8 and 9 months pregnant. So that the kid had an American passport. Hospitals in San Diego had FULL maternity wards all the time,

We're not solving ANYTHING with this grief.

I agree, we aren't.

We had a perfectly workable immigration reform bill in McCain-Kennedy that both sides supported and President Bush was behind, and we didn't do it.

IN many ways, the nativists have made the problem worse. Used to be, Migrants would come up for one work season, make a lot of money, and go back to Mexico for the rest of the year.

Then you clowns started building fences and making it harder to move back and forth, so the migrants just decided to stay and bring their families with them.

flacalten said:

Let me tell you where they end up. child sex trafficking, slavery, in the hands of perverts and murderers and then they are never seen again.

I understand hundreds of thousands of women are calling their reps non-stop and demanding answers why illegals are having formula provided to them when they can't find any in their AOs.....It's not just a talking point on FOX news anymore but something the dems will have to answer for.

This also goes beyond the young mother, it goes to her family, mother and grandmother, aunts, etc....Any of them that are scouring their stores to help the young mother out.

My wife told me it's the most talked about thing on the local FB. It seems my AO is hard hit in that regard.

I mean here the families are, paying out the ass if they find it and using $4.25 a gallon gas to look for/get it, boxing it up and shipping it out for $21.50 for a large flat rate box yet the dems are so fuckin' brain dead as to think it's some kind of right wing plot and accept no responsibility for it.

It won't get better for a while either, 8-10 weeks minimum.

Republicans Criticize Biden For Not Starving Undocumented Immigrant Babies

You fucking hypocritical sacks of feculent cowshit really have the NERVE to go to the media and cry about fucking babies being fed and cared for. I always have to hear from you dumbfucks "ohh, ohh, you can't do that because its a human being. Think of the baby! Abortion is murder" --- and yet here you can stand there with a straight fucking face and COMPLAIN ABOUT FUCKING BABIES BEING FED.

Let me be more clear: You people are shit. You people are fucking germs. ALL you care about is Power. That's it. You will say what-ever-the-fuck, do what-ever-the-fuck for the Power. As long as you win your stupid local gerryrigged elections, you'll say whatever the fuck you want.

Fuck y'all.

Oh just look at how tough you think you are!!!!!!! Look you piece of shit, that food should go to Americans who need it, not illegals caught trying to sneak in.

Oh just look at how tough you think you are!!!!!!! Look you piece of shit, that food should go to Americans who need it, not illegals caught trying to sneak in.
I don't think that poster is very bright -- possibly somewhere on the spectrum. I absolutely disagree with them down the line but they are always giving me the little thumbs up. I think they simply do not get it and do their posting here just to get some attention.

Forum List

Back