Illegal migrants first to get pallets of hard to find baby formula

It depends who you are ....then you get it....or not.:dunno:

1652397711958.png

“Our children deserve a president who puts their needs and survival first – not one who gives critical supplies to illegal immigrants before the very people he took an oath to serve,” they said. Rep. Paul Gosar, Arizona Republican, responded on Twitter, “It’s even worse. Biden regime is sending pallets of baby formula for the exclusive use by illegal aliens. The leftists want illegal aliens comfortable while real Americans mothers search desperately to feed their babies. More America Last.”
dims have to pay off all those voters somehow, bc it looks like a lot of states are fed up w/ all the ballot trafficking and they won't be able to steal it next time..

Say no to demons

Why are people feeding babies with formula? Why aren’t they breastfeeding? Its better for both the mother and the child. Oh yeah. It’s more profitable for corporations if women feed formula.

Instead of complaining about not having enough chemical garbage making infants fat, and starting them down the road or poor nutrition, encourage women to breast feed.
Some women can't. Some women have adopted infants. Some women take drugs or medications that make their milk poisonous. Some women recognize that it is a barbaric practice that really doesn't belong in civilization.

The baby formula shortage is a matter of life and death, and it's time Biden treats this crisis with the urgency it deserves, instead of intentionally doing harm

It's really not, but it's making life very inconvenient for some people who are now having to make their own formula at home.

Why are people feeding babies with formula? Why aren’t they breastfeeding? Its better for both the mother and the child. Oh yeah. It’s more profitable for corporations if women feed formula.

Instead of complaining about not having enough chemical garbage making infants fat, and starting them down the road or poor nutrition, encourage women to breast feed.
Because breastfeeding is inconvenient for lots of "working women". There are also women who just don't make enough milk naturally or for whom their milk is incompatible with the baby for various reasons.

I sure wish I had a 200 goat dairy right now where I could market the milk as Organic Baby formula.

Hobby dairies and niche product goat dairies are going to clean up due to this shortage.

He is intentionally bringing in illegals in order to divert needed resources from Americans. This is yet more grounds for impeachment.

Why would anyone do such a thing?

How stupid are you that you believe the shit you post. Racist, stupid, gullible and being lead by liars.

What fools these Republicans are.

I agree OhPleaseJustQuit . Look what i just found.....this homemade baby formula is gonna kill the baby say the experts...that just spent the last two years forcing us into vaxxing ourselves and our kids with the poison clot shot.

I have a feeling that the bigger problem is the cost. Just like they warned us that ivermectin was worthless. How many babies born from 45 to 65 died from the doctors' own recipe for baby formula? I wonder. Do baby doctors get kickbacks from talking parents into using that disgusting expensive formula? bet they do

When the choice is between home made and NOTHING?

Have the border agents give the formula to Rep Cammick and let’s turn this shit around

Biden administration shipping pallets of baby formula to border amid nationwide shortage,Florida GOP Rep Kat Cammick says she was told by border agent​

I suspect this must make Mac1958 very happy

May12 2022

Baby Formula for Illegal Aliens While Americans Go Without

IMeanwhile, as the healthy development and sometimes very lives of American infants are threatened by a baby formula shortage largely caused by the federal government, it is reassuring to see that our rulers are addressing the problem rather than devoting all of their attention to provoking war with Russia. They have seen to it that mothers will have the formula they need — so long as they are illegal aliens:
Republican U.S. Rep. Kat Cammack said that “pallets” of baby formula are being delivered to an illegal immigrant detention center in Texas while Americans’ chances of finding formula on supermarket shelves grow more slim by the day.
Cammack, a Florida lawmaker who was elected in 2020, indicated in a pair of Facebook videos Wednesday that a Border Patrol agent at the Ursula facility in McAllen sent her photos showing pallets of baby formula and other food for infants that had been delivered to the detention center.
Someone alert Nina Jankowicz so she can crack down on this misinformation.
The purpose of the federal government is to defend the border from foreign invasion, not to provide the invaders with baby formula that it has made unavailable for Americans, while Border Patrol agents are ordered to change our replacements’ diapers instead of guarding the border.

You could almost get the impression that the swamp creatures dominating DC do not mean us well.
All links are highlighted

For illegals...free of charge
FSfa481XIAEJp8l.jpeg
For Americans
xkdjnxnxnx.jpeg

Cmon progs tell us how much you care about single working moms ....or ghetto moms wif 6 kid an six baby daddy....muffugain bix noodles!

The fda kept the largest plant in the FUSA closed for 3 months for no good reason

Forum List

Back