Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Also from the above link:

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

I guess that, Mexicans have learned to use ladders. Who could have known?

Put up a 30 foot wall and 31 foot ladders go on sale.

Since Mexico has to pay for the wall, don't they also have to pay for the repairs?

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

Here is the vocabulary problem

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

"One factor of deterrent is electronic sensors that are yet to be added but could sense where and when the wall was damaged, triggering repairs."

They haven't finished adding all of the security measures, Dumbass! Leave it to the Washington Post to publish that garbage!

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

The “vocabulary problem” is with the ignorant twisted Leftists which we know you profess not to be..,haha
Anyhoo...when I say MITIGATION effort the dumbmotherfuckers say “huh, what’s mitigation...a wall won’t / can’t act as a functional mitigation measure.”
The dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that the trillions of linear feet of wall built worldwide doesn’t function as intended...the dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that wall / fence manufacturers / contractors never should have existed.

Oh My. That "Big Beautiful Impenetrable Wall" 45 like to boast about, you know the one that will totally and forever more prevent undocumented aliens from "Illegally" enter the U.S...yeah that one. Well guess all you Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFans. All you need to do is a reciprocating saw and wham bam and you have made that wall about an impenetrable as a slice of Swiss Cheese.

Border agents admit smugglers are cutting through Trump’s wall with a common household power tool: report.

Yep, let's hear a a wall that does not work. A wall that suppose to be paid for by Mexico.

God you people are so fucking dead from the neck up stupid.

Oh My. That "Big Beautiful Impenetrable Wall" 45 like to boast about, you know the one that will totally and forever more prevent undocumented aliens from "Illegally" enter the U.S...yeah that one. Well guess all you Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping GroppenFans. All you need to do is a reciprocating saw and wham bam and you have made that wall about an impenetrable as a slice of Swiss Cheese.

Border agents admit smugglers are cutting through Trump’s wall with a common household power tool: report.

Yep, let's hear a a wall that does not work. A wall that suppose to be paid for by Mexico.

`WaPo source - fake news.

You found it on the internet so it must be true! LOL Liberals... smh

the pro illegal alien crowd misunderstands the purpose of the wall

its only meant to slow these invaders down long enough for the border patrol to arrest them

You and your link fake news report are full of shit....

The repair sections shown in the article may be new, but they certainly aren't the latest cement and steel sections that are being installed.

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.
you are one dumb mother fucker,,
you claim others to be russia lovers while youre cheering the illegal invasion of others that are destroying american property you and I paid for, not to mention if these guys are drug smugglers they are harming and in some cases killing the people of this country,,,

sounds to me more like youre just another america hating prick that doesnt deserve the freedoms this country has given you,,,

now please go fuck yourself ,,

you are the dumbfuck

`WaPo source - fake news.
Raw Story....Even fakier.

LefTard Logic:
“How fucking stupid of us to build walls and fences around jails and prisons...I mean, fuck, people escape all the time so they can’t make any sense. What a waste of money.”
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

The “vocabulary problem” is with the ignorant twisted Leftists which we know you profess not to be..,haha
Anyhoo...when I say MITIGATION effort the dumbmotherfuckers say “huh, what’s mitigation...a wall won’t / can’t act as a functional mitigation measure.”
The dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that the trillions of linear feet of wall built worldwide doesn’t function as intended...the dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that wall / fence manufacturers / contractors never should have existed.

Jesus H. Christ you're ignorant. Many spots along the U.S. Mexico border remain unable to geographically host a border wall, and where one is built, it is easily defeated, as a hundred dollar reciprocating saw has proven already.

Only fools feel safe behind walls. Have they started construction in Colorado yet?

Forum List

Back