Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Also from the above link:

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

I guess that, Mexicans have learned to use ladders. Who could have known?

Put up a 30 foot wall and 31 foot ladders go on sale.

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

Here is the vocabulary problem

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

The “vocabulary problem” is with the ignorant twisted Leftists which we know you profess not to be..,haha
Anyhoo...when I say MITIGATION effort the dumbmotherfuckers say “huh, what’s mitigation...a wall won’t / can’t act as a functional mitigation measure.”
The dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that the trillions of linear feet of wall built worldwide doesn’t function as intended...the dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that wall / fence manufacturers / contractors never should have existed.

Jesus H. Christ you're ignorant. Many spots along the U.S. Mexico border remain unable to geographically host a border wall, and where one is built, it is easily defeated, as a hundred dollar reciprocating saw has proven already.

Only fools feel safe behind walls. Have they started construction in Colorado yet?
Your house doesn’t have walls and doors?

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

When I say that we need a barrier along with a wall in some places, electronic sensors, more border guards here is what the Rumpsters hear.

"We need a Wall along a Wall in some places, Wall, more wall". And we are going to build it in Colorado and make New Mexico pay for it.

The “vocabulary problem” is with the ignorant twisted Leftists which we know you profess not to be..,haha
Anyhoo...when I say MITIGATION effort the dumbmotherfuckers say “huh, what’s mitigation...a wall won’t / can’t act as a functional mitigation measure.”
The dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that the trillions of linear feet of wall built worldwide doesn’t function as intended...the dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that wall / fence manufacturers / contractors never should have existed.

Jesus H. Christ you're ignorant. Many spots along the U.S. Mexico border remain unable to geographically host a border wall, and where one is built, it is easily defeated, as a hundred dollar reciprocating saw has proven already.

Only fools feel safe behind walls. Have they started construction in Colorado yet?

My house is not 1000 miles long.

Haha..how long your house is has no bearing on whether or not walls / fences are functional or not you fucking idiot.

And it is still your house. Do you or do you not have walls and doors? Yes or no?

Haha..how long your house is has no bearing on whether or not walls / fences are functional or not you fucking idiot.
He will not answer the question because he knows it means he loses the argument.

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

Liberals aren't cheering the "destruction of US Taxpayer property". They're pointing out to you what we've been saying since the beginning. Dumb Donald's wall won't work and it's a total waste of money.

Is that good news for angry incoherent lefties? What kind of smuggler uses a power tool? This an organized invasion effort apparently sanctioned (and funded?) by the crazy left. It should be met with deadly physical force.

Last edited:

The length of this wall, which will never be a complete wall anyway, will always have multiple points it can easily be penetrated at.

Your parents were indeed related.

Is that good news for angry incoherent lefties? What kind of smuggler uses a power tool? This an organized invasion effort apparently sanctioned (and funded?) by the crazy left. It should be met with deadly physical force.

You've never heard of human traffickers? You know how much they charge for smuggling people across the border? They can't afford a cordless saw?

They never mentioned this on Fox News, Rush never once brought it up?

And it is still your house. Do you or do you not have walls and doors? Yes or no?

My walls are easily defensible. You can build your wall, and that's great, but it won't stop people from penetrating it. My home is easily defensible.

My walls are easily defensible. You can build your wall, and that's great, but it won't stop people from penetrating it. My home is easily defensible.
I can kick your door down or break your windows or use a shotgun, etc. point is it would make a noise and make it more difficult. The Wall is supposed
to make it more difficult not stop it 100%. I have walls, locks, big dog and the Ring doorbell. So I likely prevent would be burglars but I cannot stop them altogether.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
You are naive. The article is nothing but KGB style crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation. The pencil-necked unproductive leeches on society at anti-USA propaganda outlets such as the Washington Post and NBC have written similar bullshit stories.

I'm a career cement mason and ironworker who has been in the concrete construction business for decades and have cut enough concrete filled bollards to know what tools to use to do the job. I've also seen the aftermath of people who have wasted their time, money and sweat attempting to cut them with the wrong tools (including a common cheap reciprocating saw) before they called a professional (me) to get the job done.

First off, I'll tell you that yes indeed you can cut them with a ~$100 reciprocating saw that can be commonly found in a DIYer's garage or basement. I've witnessed a local business owner make some slow progress using one.

Frustrated, he gave up and called me to get rid of them because after hours of toil in the hot sun and burning up several pricey Sawzall blades he wasn't even close to halfway through it. He was making progress but it was slow going, so he just figured that he would burn through several hundred dollars worth of blades just cutting one of them. And he had two of them he wanted to get rid of.

In my professional expert opinion, I rate the claim that you can cut through the new border wall bollards in mere minutes with a common household reciprocating saw to be complete and utter bullshit. 5 cow patties.

I also know the likely origin and evolution of this fake news story. While performing destructive testing of the wall prototypes the border patrol found that they could cut the bollards with a saw that is commonly sold/rented at construction contractor supply outlets. The USA hating Democrat media then lied and said they cut it with a common household saw just to denigrate the USA. Then idiots who were so ignorant that they bought that lie speculated that it must have been an electric reciprocating saw.

Last edited:

The Dems have always suggested alternative methods like Security Fencing (look up what one is), electronic measures and more boots on the ground. The funds for finishing the projected 1000 miles of Security Fencing/Wall was already allocated. Bush Jr built over 140 miles of it. The rest of the 733 miles was done under Obama. And that is new construction, not repair or replacement. In the last 3 years, are you aware that there has been between 1.3 and 1.43 billion a year allocated for repair, replacement and new construction and there has been zero inches of new construction. The other Presidents did an average of 74 miles a year of new construction on top of repair and replacement using the allocated 1.3 billion. Rump has barely been doing the repair and replacement. But he has done zero miles of new construction. Every time one of you fruitcakes claim that it's new construction it turns out that it was a repair and/or replacement of an existing structure. That leaves a few hundred million dollars unaccounted for. The only question comes up, where did the money go? The answer is, yes, Rump is running the Nation like he ran his businesses. Rump Steaks, Rump Airlines, Rump ......... He doesn't need any money stolen from the Military, what he needs is a good audit.

The Dems have always suggested alternative methods like Security Fencing (look up what one is), electronic measures and more boots on the ground. The funds for finishing the projected 1000 miles of Security Fencing/Wall was already allocated. Bush Jr built over 140 miles of it. The rest of the 733 miles was done under Obama. And that is new construction, not repair or replacement. In the last 3 years, are you aware that there has been between 1.3 and 1.43 billion a year allocated for repair, replacement and new construction and there has been zero inches of new construction. The other Presidents did an average of 74 miles a year of new construction on top of repair and replacement using the allocated 1.3 billion. Rump has barely been doing the repair and replacement. But he has done zero miles of new construction. Every time one of you fruitcakes claim that it's new construction it turns out that it was a repair and/or replacement of an existing structure. That leaves a few hundred million dollars unaccounted for. The only question comes up, where did the money go? The answer is, yes, Rump is running the Nation like he ran his businesses. Rump Steaks, Rump Airlines, Rump ......... He doesn't need any money stolen from the Military, what he needs is a good audit.

Are these opinions coming from a fag with a blue Mohawk, face tattoos and nose piercings or do you have links to prove the bullshit you spew?

Forum List

Back