Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Why is that the only solution that leftwing douchebags support?
Costs less than a wall
Once illegal jobs dry up, there will be no reason to cross the border
It hasn't worked so far. Why should anyone believe it will work in the future?
It hasn't been tried so far.

Your wall doesn't work either. Over, under, and through. Concepts learned even before Kindergarten. Why should we waste money on such nonsense?
sure the wall works. why do you think it doesn't? strange, people build them around their properties for some reason with guarded gates. but they don't work. strange. millions of home owners are quite stupid then, right?

Put a wall around your back yard. Will that keep people out?
sure does. people walk by my house every mthr fking day and don't walk over it. none? Now, I must admit on one sunday about five years ago, a woman and her children did do a drive through. But I fking repaired the fence and no one's breached it since. perhaps you could name a wall that doesn't work. Ask nancy how her's works.

How about the one around the WH?

Costs less than a wall

Your wall doesn't work either. Over, under, and through. Concepts learned even before Kindergarten. Why should we waste money on such nonsense?
sure the wall works. why do you think it doesn't? strange, people build them around their properties for some reason with guarded gates. but they don't work. strange. millions of home owners are quite stupid then, right?
Another bit of wisdom from a Trump minion. Comparing home security to border security. Very smart. Why do we need to reinvent the wheel.
Using Trump minion logic we could save money by putting invisible fence along the southern border. Then every illegal who comes to the border, we will put invisible fence collars on them and they will never get across the border.
you think they're animals, your point is noted. See, I just call them invaders and build a structure to keep them at their home.
The subtle satire and irony goes way over your brainless head. My comment was tongue in cheek.
But unfortunately the Trump administration with the support of minions like you are treating illegals including women and children as animals by seperating children from mothers and father and putting them all in cages.
That is reality. What is your thoughts about that reality.

Another bit of wisdom from a Trump minion. Comparing home security to border security. Very smart. Why do we need to reinvent the wheel.
Using Trump minion logic we could save money by putting invisible fence along the southern border. Then every illegal who comes to the border, we will put invisible fence collars on them and they will never get across the border.
you think they're animals, your point is noted. See, I just call them invaders and build a structure to keep them at their home.
The subtle satire and irony goes way over your brainless head. My comment was tongue in cheek.
But unfortunately the Trump administration with the support of minions like you are treating illegals including women and children as animals by seperating children from mothers and father and putting them all in cages.
not at all. we are treating them like invaders into our country. we give them room and board and meals. they should return to their homeland if they have issues with our hospitality. I don't see you lending a hand.

not at all. we are treating them like invaders into our country. we give them room and board and meals. they should return to their homeland if they have issues with our hospitality. I don't see you lending a hand.
Trump is my leader, Trump defines my world, I will do whatever my great leader Donald Trump asks me to do, I dare not think for myself because it may not be lock step with our God Donald Trump.

Do you realize how pathetic you are?

----------------------------------------------- they belong in their own 'mexican' built Kennels in 'mexico' and OTM Land Elmer .

Costs less than a wall

sure does. people walk by my house every mthr fking day and don't walk over it. none? Now, I must admit on one sunday about five years ago, a woman and her children did do a drive through. But I fking repaired the fence and no one's breached it since. perhaps you could name a wall that doesn't work. Ask nancy how her's works.

You aren't offering anyone a better way of life either.

Trump is my leader, Trump defines my world, I will do whatever my great leader Donald Trump asks me to do, I dare not think for myself because it may not be lock step with our God Donald Trump.

Do you realize how pathetic you are?
trump is my president, and if he asked me to do something for this great nation, I would be delighted to help where I could. I see you'd prefer to shit on our flag. thanks.

was I supposed to? No one in our country is offering them a better life. We offer them an opportunity to make their own life better. you're a confused fk.

was I supposed to? No one in our country is offering them a better life. We offer them an opportunity to make their own life better. you're a confused fk.

If you wish to make an argument with no difference, have at it.

its worked in so much its reduced the crossing by close to 100% where it didnt exist before,,,

your problem seems to be your ignorance towards this fact,,,
Please. I live on the border. I know better. Provide a link to your claim.

Trump hasn't built any wall where it didn't exist before. You lose.
What existed previously was a wall built from surplus runway mats that anyone could climb over in 60 seconds. Trump has built some new wall and replaced the existing excuse for a wall.

And they are getting through this new magic wall just as simply as they got through the old one. Over, under and through.
Wrong. The facts show that border crossings go to almost zero wherever the wall exists.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions — a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration — already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

They hit a low of 9,678 in 2012, before slowly ticking back up to a total of 25,193 last year. But they’re still well below pre-fence levels, and the Border Patrol credits the fortified barrier dividing El Paso from Mexico for the reduction in illegal flows.

You are arguing it's easier to go around the wall. This is true but people will always be able to go around the wall. We can not build a wall around the United States. And if the easiest route is to go over the wall, over people will go. We have videos now of people streaming over a wall.

NotYourBody is the one arguing that's it's easier to go around the wall, not me. And it's pure bullshit. The article he posted as evidence showed that trying to go by boat is much more dangerous and expensive.

Israel and Hungary reduced illegal border crossings to zero by building a wall/fence. That's all you need to say.

You simply don't want the problem do be solved. You aren't fooling anyone.

Well, let's see. You can cut a hole through it. You can tunnel under it. You can fly over it. You can boat around it, or you can ignore it all together, and just walk through the BP portal gate. In view of those facts, I would say that your $40 billion in taxes to build, and maybe a billion per year to maintain, will stop 5% of illegals.

Oh please. You seriously expect me to believe that it only stops 5% of illegals? Really? How many illegals have planes in the backyard, just waiting for when they decide to fly over the wall? How many have tunnel building experience, concrete, and digging machines to tunnel under the wall? How many do you see boating around it?

You are talking about cartels. Cartels could possibly have that much money and resources, but they are only going to do that with big ticket items that can recover the cost of resources they use. Namely drugs. The average immigrant isn't going to have enough money to make it worth a cartels time to tunnel under a wall.

Drugs do.

Most illegals are going to be stopped by a wall.

Remember the caravan? Did you see them hauling drilling machines in their caravan? No. Did you see them flying in planes? Of course not.

Ridiculous.

Andy, for Christ sake, have you ever flown in a plane? Did you have to buy one to do that? As for tunnels, did you have to dig the Eisenhower Tunnel in Denver in order to go through it. Jesus, guy use a little imagination.

I am baffled by this comment. I can't tell if you are mentally disabled, or are so partisan in your incompetence, that you actually believe what you are saying.

Drug smugglers are not going to start shuffling people through the tunnels. It's too risky. You lose that tunnel, and then you can't get your millions of dollars in drugs through.

Same with a plane. You are not going to fly 5 people in that tiny prop plane, who are going to give you $50 each in pesos, and risk losing the plane if you are caught, when you could be tossing $100,000 bags of drugs out to be picked up by someone already in the US, and flying back to Mexico before being caught.

We catch planes and tunnels routinely. How do you think you know about them enough to post about it here?
The open borders douchebags are just desperate to find any excuse to oppose building the wall.
It is not wall or no wall, it is the simple minded plan of Trump and his minions to build one wall across the entire border to keep the illegals out who are criminals and rapists. It is simple minded stupidity.
The problem requires a more complex solution. A barrier works in some areas and not in others. All illegals are not criminals and rapists so you cannot treat them as so. You need to have humane ways to deal with the different groups who come to our border for different reasons.

Too bad the drug smugglers and the human smugglers were not as dumb as you and the rest of the Trump minions. It would be a lot easier to keep them out. They are a big problem. Unfortunately they are substantially smarter than the Trump minions.
No, it actually doesn't require a more complex solution, at least for border crossings. Whenever leftwingers don't want to solve a problem, they always say the solution is "complex."

The wall doesn't treat anyone like a rapist or a criminal, it simply keeps them out of the country.

What could be more humane than the wall?

What existed previously was a wall built from surplus runway mats that anyone could climb over in 60 seconds. Trump has built some new wall and replaced the existing excuse for a wall.

And they are getting through this new magic wall just as simply as they got through the old one. Over, under and through.
Wrong. The facts show that border crossings go to almost zero wherever the wall exists.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions — a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration — already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

They hit a low of 9,678 in 2012, before slowly ticking back up to a total of 25,193 last year. But they’re still well below pre-fence levels, and the Border Patrol credits the fortified barrier dividing El Paso from Mexico for the reduction in illegal flows.
Liar. Everyone knows hordes of Central American Meemaw raper/killers stormed the border in October, 2018. Tens of thousands.
What part of "where the wall exists" didn't you understand, dumbass?
Did you miss the news reports of the raper/killers going over, under, and through those fences? The hordes? You know they did. Trump said they would.

Trump's big beautiful magic wall did not get built before the hordes stormed the border in November, 2018 and raper/killed all those Meemaws. How did you miss it?
Yes I did miss that. Show me the news report that says raper/killers went under, over or through the wall?

Why is that the only solution that leftwing douchebags support?
Costs less than a wall

Invisible fences only work if the subjects you want to control wear a shock collar.

You're a fucking moron.

Please. I live on the border. I know better. Provide a link to your claim.

Trump hasn't built any wall where it didn't exist before. You lose.

You are arguing it's easier to go around the wall. This is true but people will always be able to go around the wall. We can not build a wall around the United States. And if the easiest route is to go over the wall, over people will go. We have videos now of people streaming over a wall.

NotYourBody is the one arguing that's it's easier to go around the wall, not me. And it's pure bullshit. The article he posted as evidence showed that trying to go by boat is much more dangerous and expensive.

Israel and Hungary reduced illegal border crossings to zero by building a wall/fence. That's all you need to say.

We can not build a fence around the United States. We also know that it is not all that hard to go over our fence.

Why am I obligated to offer foreigners a better way of life?

We can not build a fence around the United States. We also know that it is not all that hard to go over our fence.
We only have to build the fence on the Southern border, and we can easily do that.

We all know that fences work. That's why you oppose them.

I explained why no one was walking around the wall in your backyard. There is nothing there for them. There is concerning the US in general.

We only have to build the fence on the Southern border, and we can easily do that.

Why is it you oppose enforcing our current employment laws?

I explained why no one was walking around the wall in your backyard. There is nothing there for them. There is concerning the US in general.
You're thinking of JC. I don't have a wall around my backyard. I already demonstrated that going around the wall is several orders of magnitude more difficult and expensive.

You keep saying walls don't work, but all the available evidence shows that they do.

Why is it you oppose enforcing our current employment laws?
I don't oppose it. I simply note that they aren't being enforced, and I see no reason to expect that they ever will be enforced.

Forum List

Back