Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Some of us argue "enforce our current laws".
Arrest the employers of illegal labor
Why is that the only solution that leftwing douchebags support?
Costs less than a wall
Once illegal jobs dry up, there will be no reason to cross the border
It hasn't worked so far. Why should anyone believe it will work in the future?
It hasn't been tried so far.

Your wall doesn't work either. Over, under, and through. Concepts learned even before Kindergarten. Why should we waste money on such nonsense?
What do you mean it hasn't been tried? There are currently laws on the books that punish employers for hiring illegal aliens. How may employers have been prosecuted for this?

Walls work. We have two excellent examples that prove it.

Costs less than a wall

Your wall doesn't work either. Over, under, and through. Concepts learned even before Kindergarten. Why should we waste money on such nonsense?
What do you mean it hasn't been tried? There are currently laws on the books that punish employers for hiring illegal aliens. How may employers have been prosecuted for this?

We have none.

It's the only one that will work. As long as the jobs are here, they will come.
Horseshit. You just hate corporations. That's the entire motive behind it. Furthermore, we already know that politicians will not enforce it.

Yes, I hate our two tiered justice system. Prosecute the employee and ignore the employer. There is no question I despise that.
Thanks for admitting that your proposal has nothing to do with actually solving the problem.

Costs less than a wall

We have none.
Israel and Hungary, you sleazy lying dumbass.

Exactly. I live 7 miles from the busiest border crossing in the world where 100,000+ people cross per day. That's where illegal immigration is coming from and that's where our efforts should be focused. Not a stupid wall that can be cut with a $100 reciprocating saw or climbed with a rebar ladder and rope, or defeated in many other ways.

That's 4th grade level problem solving. We can do better.

REALLY?? Majority of illegal immigration is coming from day passes at an authorized border crossing? THat's a new story.. Call the WaPO and CBP....

If you are NOT on preapproved VISA or a day pass, you'll be processed under "amnesty"... And granted that's about 1/2 of the illegal volume.. But why would ANYONE with a winnable amnesty case choose to crash thru cartel thugs and smugglers and the desert to force their way in OUTSIDE of a legal border crossing?

That's the other 1/2 or more of the problem... And by logic and reason, it contains the folks with the MOST PROBLEMS that would prevent their applications at a CBP checkpoint...
Yes. The majority of illegal immigration comes from people over staying their visas. I don't have to tell WaPo, they already know. And so does Trump. It is not a new story for any but the stupidest of red state nutters.

For 7th Consecutive Year, Visa Overstays Exceeded Illegal Border Crossings

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...6ef970-65d7-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html
Wrong, it's not the majority. It's about 40%. So you believe the wall is a failure if even one person gets past it, but your plan is a great success if 60% get past it.

You're a dumbass, of course.
The wall is a stupid grade school idea. The money could be spent on much better technology. 21st century technology.

But Trump wants it because he operates at a 4th grade education level and thinks his magic wall is fun and he can put his name on it. It is big and beautiful and wonderful. And his uneducated cult members want him to have it because they love him and what he wants is all that matters.

Nothing else makes a lick of sense.
Good fences make good neighbors. Look at what our neighbors with the run of the place do-drugs, guns, sex slaves, illegals by the millions, and now a massacre. We need a wall-TO START WITH! With more 21st century tech to follow.
Yes, let's waste our money on a magic wall that is EASILY defeated. :113::113::113:

Costs less than a wall

It isn't being done. Employers are rarely charged. As far as I've been able to determine it has not even happened once under Trump.

A couple of Obama prosecutions have concluded under Trump. Even then we are talking very few.
So when is it going to work, shit for brains? You're just admitting that so far it's a colossal failure.

REALLY?? Majority of illegal immigration is coming from day passes at an authorized border crossing? THat's a new story.. Call the WaPO and CBP....

If you are NOT on preapproved VISA or a day pass, you'll be processed under "amnesty"... And granted that's about 1/2 of the illegal volume.. But why would ANYONE with a winnable amnesty case choose to crash thru cartel thugs and smugglers and the desert to force their way in OUTSIDE of a legal border crossing?

That's the other 1/2 or more of the problem... And by logic and reason, it contains the folks with the MOST PROBLEMS that would prevent their applications at a CBP checkpoint...
Yes. The majority of illegal immigration comes from people over staying their visas. I don't have to tell WaPo, they already know. And so does Trump. It is not a new story for any but the stupidest of red state nutters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...6ef970-65d7-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html
Wrong, it's not the majority. It's about 40%. So you believe the wall is a failure if even one person gets past it, but your plan is a great success if 60% get past it.

The wall is a stupid grade school idea. The money could be spent on much better technology. 21st century technology.

But Trump wants it because he operates at a 4th grade education level and thinks his magic wall is fun and he can put his name on it. It is big and beautiful and wonderful. And his uneducated cult members want him to have it because they love him and what he wants is all that matters.

Good fences make good neighbors. Look at what our neighbors with the run of the place do-drugs, guns, sex slaves, illegals by the millions, and now a massacre. We need a wall-TO START WITH! With more 21st century tech to follow.
Yes, let's waste our money on a magic wall that is EASILY defeated. :113::113::113:

We would get the same results by putting up hundreds of "no trespassing" signs.

There's nothing magic about the wall. We already know they work.

We would get the same results by putting up hundreds of "no trespassing" signs.
Wrong, ass brain.

It's the only one that will work. As long as the jobs are here, they will come.
Horseshit. You just hate corporations. That's the entire motive behind it. Furthermore, we already know that politicians will not enforce it.

Yes, I hate our two tiered justice system. Prosecute the employee and ignore the employer. There is no question I despise that.
Thanks for admitting that your proposal has nothing to do with actually solving the problem.

Enforcing laws will go a long ways to solving the problem. You can spin it all you want. Bank robbery would be an every day occurrence if it wasn't prosecuted. I would no more support a system that prosecuted those who robbed a 7-11 but ignored bank robbers.

I'm not sure why you support the idea of some being above the law......well, I do understand it.

Costs less than a wall

its worked in so much its reduced the crossing by close to 100% where it didnt exist before,,,

your problem seems to be your ignorance towards this fact,,,
Please. I live on the border. I know better. Provide a link to your claim.

Trump hasn't built any wall where it didn't exist before. You lose.

Costs less than a wall

We have none.

If you want to discuss this like a decent participant, great. Otherwise.........

Costs less than a wall

its worked in so much its reduced the crossing by close to 100% where it didnt exist before,,,

What existed previously was a wall built from surplus runway mats that anyone could climb over in 60 seconds. Trump has built some new wall and replaced the existing excuse for a wall.

We have none.

If you want to discuss this like a decent participant, great. Otherwise.........
You want to be treated with respect? A serial lying dumbass like you? Try posting some actual facts once in a while.

I have no desire to "discuss" anything with you. I'm here solely to counter your dishonest horseshit.

Costs less than a wall

What existed previously was a wall built from surplus runway mats that anyone could climb over in 60 seconds. Trump has built some new wall and replaced the existing excuse for a wall.

And they are getting through this new magic wall just as simply as they got through the old one. Over, under and through.

Costs less than a wall

its been posted many times,,not my fault you choose to remain ignorant,,,

And they are getting through this new magic wall just as simply as they got through the old one. Over, under and through.
Wrong. The facts show that border crossings go to almost zero wherever the wall exists.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions — a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration — already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

They hit a low of 9,678 in 2012, before slowly ticking back up to a total of 25,193 last year. But they’re still well below pre-fence levels, and the Border Patrol credits the fortified barrier dividing El Paso from Mexico for the reduction in illegal flows.

Last edited:
Costs less than a wall

I have not seen any links to the sections of brand new wall where none existed before. Please provide a link or you're just blowing lies out your ass.

I have not seen any links to the sections of brand new wall where none existed before. Please provide a link or you're just blowing lies out your ass.

Trump said last week that the wall is almost finished. It is so high tech that it is invisible.

Wrong. The facts show that border crossings go to almost zero wherever the wall exists.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions — a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration — already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

They hit a low of 9,678 in 2012, before slowly ticking back up to a total of 25,193 last year. But they’re still well below pre-fence levels, and the Border Patrol credits the fortified barrier dividing El Paso from Mexico for the reduction in illegal flows.
Liar. Everyone knows hordes of Central American Meemaw raper/killers stormed the border in October, 2018. Tens of thousands.

Forum List

Back