Illegals scared to come here now because President Trump is enforcing the law

Someone posted a Vid on here of several people handing out money to the Mob to make the trip. It is probable Soros money from one of his Foundations.

If I had my way I would hang urinals on the electric wall...lol
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights, and prove it every day.

I’ll bite...WTF is a “natural right”?
Stay focused Danny, give us a logical, reasonable answer...Can you do it? GO!

I can do it, but can you understand it?

Natural Rights | Issue 10 | Philosophy Now

Cool, you have a google.com membership...you must be a super smart dude.

Go ahead and explain it to us in short would you please?

There is nothing simple in philosophy, but I'll try: John Locke for example wrote: “Being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions.”

Thomas Jefferson wrote: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Voltarie wrote: "Human law must in every case be based on natural law. All over the earth the great principle of both is: Do not unto others what you would that they do not unto you."

Monstesquieu wrote: "There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."

Trump tweeted: Whatever I proclaim is the law, all other claims of natural laws began and end with me.

With all this talk of inalienable, natural, human rights I can't help but parlay this talk into the very reason our nation has the 2ndA as the cornerstone of our Constitutional, Representative Republic (from its inception). Unlike the other countries that these anti-American swine opine on as having fewer murders etc. We in America cherish our Natural, Human, Inalienable rights; our very founding as a nation was predicated on the people having the means to maintain these freedoms if / when they were encroached from within or from external entities. The mere fact that Americans are armed with hundreds of millions of arms in circulation is a huge disincentivization for 'encroachment'. More sacrosanct than even the incidental loss of human life via firearms murderously abused, are the tenets that we as Americans cherish; freedom and independence from onerous rule to live life as we see fit. Our 2nd A is the only mechanism by which this is made possible!

I voted for Trump precisely because of Illegal aliens. God lord do illegals chap my hide. They are treated like god's gift to mankind. By people that control policy issues. Rich white wealthy elitists benefit from illegal immigration. Those tired and poor Americans that are now homeless, living in tents along the Platte river near downtown Denver. They, poor Americans, are trash. But poor Mexicans from Mexico that violate immigration laws? They are "poor victims" of unfair immigration law" and treated like gods. They can do NOTHING wrong. Even though past generations managed to follow the same laws. But Mexicans aren't held to the same standard. Why not?

Last edited:
After being tear gassed I bet a lot of them are heading back. The Mexicans need to increase the pressure the further north they go, so they all go back home.

With all this talk of inalienable, natural, human rights I can't help but parlay this talk into the very reason our nation has the 2ndA as the cornerstone of our Constitutional, Representative Republic (from its inception). Unlike the other countries that these anti-American swine opine on as having fewer murders etc. We in America cherish our Natural, Human, Inalienable rights; our very founding as a nation was predicated on the people having the means to maintain these freedoms if / when they were encroached from within or from external entities. The mere fact that Americans are armed with hundreds of millions of arms in circulation is a huge disincentivization for 'encroachment'. More sacrosanct than even the incidental loss of human life via firearms murderously abused, are the tenets that we as Americans cherish; freedom and independence from onerous rule to live life as we see fit. Our 2nd A is the only mechanism by which this is made possible!

"The Pen is mightier than the sword"

This quote is why Trump has run with "fake news" as his theme.

I voted for Trump precisely because of Illegal aliens. God lord do illegals chap my hide. They are treated like god's gift to mankind. By people that control policy issues. Rich white wealthy elitists benefit from illegal immigration. Those tired and poor Americans that are now homeless, living in tents along the Platte river near downtown Denver. They, poor Americans, are trash. But poor Mexicans from Mexico that violate immigration laws? They are "poor victims" of unfair immigration law" and treated like gods. They can do NOTHING wrong. Even though past generations managed to follow the same laws. But Mexicans aren't held to the same standard. Why not?

Spam x 1000000

i'm happy that thy are scared , lettuce might go up 10 cents a head but Mollie Tibbets and Kate Steinle and many others like them would still be alive and and doing as they like rather than being DEAD in the ground MaryL .

It also happens to be true. I watch CNN & MSNBC occasionally and they are nothing more than propaganda. Even the Harvard study said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump while fawning over Obama at 70% positive. When Mueller clears Trump and Huber indicts a lot of FBI and DOJ people, we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.

----------------------------------------------- GOOD POST , Thank you MaryL !!

It also happens to be true. I watch CNN & MSNBC occasionally and they are nothing more than propaganda. Even the Harvard study said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump while fawning over Obama at 70% positive. When Mueller clears Trump and Huber indicts a lot of FBI and DOJ people, we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.
we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.[/QUOTE]

Kyzr, tks for your post. I wanted to put down (funny) but thought that it would be disparaging... I think that upon reflection that U know that the MSM is not in this game for 'apologies' when they "get it wrong", lol. They create the false NARRATIVE in the first place and then obfuscate and plead ignorance and innocence when the ramifications roll in... I think U've been around long enough to know this & I'm thinking U just got ahead of yourself with a hasty post of optimism.... I Thank U for that, if that's the case. :)

we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.

Kyzr, tks for your post. I wanted to put down (funny) but thought that it would be disparaging... I think that upon reflection that U know that the MSM is not in this game for 'apologies' when they "get it wrong", lol. They create the false NARRATIVE in the first place and then obfuscate and plead ignorance and innocence when the ramifications roll in... I think U've been around long enough to know this & I'm thinking U just got ahead of yourself with a hasty post of optimism.... I Thank U for that, if that's the case. :)[/QUOTE]

Do you and Kyzr share each others kool-aid?

----------------------------------------------- GOOD POST , Thank you MaryL !!
You are welcome. Just stating facts.

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!

Yeah you're right Mexican migrant workers are afraid to come here because of Trump and it's now it's killing American farmers, beef, pork, chicken, dairy, fruits & veggies producers. Next will be your grocery bill that gets slaughtered.
Trump-supporting farmers are worried that new immigration policies would be a disaster

Airways trust that a Trump Tard cannot look beyond the tip of their nose, and never consideres the consequences of their actions.
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu
That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.

If illegals aren't scared to come here they should be. We need to beat the fear of hellfire into them.

I remember when whites used to tend their lawns and be good Christians.People mock that now. I remember a time before when we all use to act civilized, an race was what jockeys did, it wasn't an excuse to ignore crimes or aggerate them. Nope.

Last edited:

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!

Yeah you're right Mexican migrant workers are afraid to come here because of Trump and it's now it's killing American farmers, beef, pork, chicken, dairy, fruits & veggies producers. Next will be your grocery bill that gets slaughtered.
Trump-supporting farmers are worried that new immigration policies would be a disaster

Airways trust that a Trump Tard cannot look beyond the tip of their nose, and never consideres the consequences of their actions.
That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.[/QUOTE

That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.

You may want to read this article all the way to the last sentence.
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences

That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.[/QUOTE

You may want to read this article all the way to the last sentence.
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
----------------------------------------------- unexpected consequences , i saw nothing of significance but i admit that i breezed through the article so might have missed it Oreo . That being said , feck these legal or illegal imported people of ALL types Oreo !!

----------------------------------- i tell the true story --- Dad was building a new house , it was about 1962 and i was about 12 . DAD would get home from his good job and we'd have supper . After supper we would sometimes go over to the local apple orchards to pick apples at 10 cent a bushel . We kids didn't pick many apples but Dad might have made a dollar or 2 so that Dad could buy gas for the car to go to work the next day and this was when gas was about 13 cents a gallon .

Forum List

Back