Illegals scared to come here now because President Trump is enforcing the law

deportations were at record levels before he took office.

If they too scared to come then we don't have to deport. Way to go Trump!!!!

Metaphorically, Donald the First turned off the light held by the Statue of Liberty. That makes you proud?
The Statue of Liberty should be dismantled, boxed up and either returned to France or put into long term storage. It has become the Michael Myers of American survival.

Much easier to just kick your ass out

Are you posting from Mexico right now?
I figured you’d be down there helping the wetbacks come fuck good Americans over...no?

That would leave you safe, as you are anything but a good American. But sorry little girl, I’ve never been to Mexico.

and respectfully but checking out their asylum claims is BS , life if hard , life is tuff . I see the looks of these people , they are well fed , fat , clean and mobile As i always point out . Census pop of USA in 1970 was 210 million . And then In 2010 it was 310 million and thats not counting the 20 - 40 million illegals . ------------------------ just my opinion but Americans of all races are being Replaced by third worlders .

Spam

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!
Good news for us. I'm sorry the Central Americans are having such a hard time.
Someone posted a Vid on here of several people handing out money to the Mob to make the trip. It is probable Soros money from one of his Foundations.
Are you talking about the current group walking here? Soros gives a lot of his wealth to organizations that try to help poor people. He's good that way.

He’s not good in any way, he’s just a rich partisan douche out to undermine America by any means.

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!
Someone posted a Vid on here of several people handing out money to the Mob to make the trip. It is probable Soros money from one of his Foundations.
Are you talking about the current group walking here? Soros gives a lot of his wealth to organizations that try to help poor people. He's good that way.

He’s not good in any way, he’s just a rich partisan douche out to undermine America by any means.

Really? And what amount of research assisted in your condemnation of Soros?

The reader needs to compared this article on Soros, and Philanthropy in general, with your considered (?) opinion:

George Soros and the Demonization of Philanthropy - The Atlantic

We have a private high school that has long had a foreign exchange student program. Students from around the world live here in dorms while attending school. Enrollment for the fall is way down, not because the ban affects them, but because parents are leery and afraid to send their student to a country so inhospitabe, suddenly, to foreigners. Truth. I just talked to one of the Trustees.
good--keep them out --they make prices higher
good---less competition from non-Americans
why would you want foreigners to compete/etc with American kids???!!!!!??????

WRONG

Border Patrol arrests record number of illegals crossing southern border

More than 16,000 family members were apprehended last month, which is an 80 percent increase since July, when the Trump administration decided to reverse a zero tolerance policy on immigration.

More than 107,000 members of these “family units” were taken into custody in 2018, shattering the previous record of nearly 78,000 in 2016. Overall, that is more than 369,000 arrests along the border in 2018.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is from FOX NEWS, POTUS Trump's favorite news source.

So, the OP is just FLAT OUT LYING.
You should be ASHAMED for being so ignorant & for LYING.

Immigrants are FLOODING the US; why?

BECAUSE POTUS Orange Clown said, "watch me; I have magic powers that will stop you."

That's right; Trump made the US border a 'target' for illegals with his BIG FAT Orange Mouth.

Well, I guess they are NOT AFRAID to come.

DRAW A RED LINE & THEY WILL COME
. :206:

Last edited:
We have a private high school that has long had a foreign exchange student program. Students from around the world live here in dorms while attending school. Enrollment for the fall is way down, not because the ban affects them, but because parents are leery and afraid to send their student to a country so inhospitabe, suddenly, to foreigners. Truth. I just talked to one of the Trustees.
good--keep them out --they make prices higher
good---less competition from non-Americans
why would you want foreigners to compete/etc with American kids???!!!!!??????
---------------------------- she is 'femi nazi' and probably has NO kids and she could care not care less about your kids Harmonica .

WRONG

Border Patrol arrests record number of illegals crossing southern border

More than 16,000 family members were apprehended last month, which is an 80 percent increase since July, when the Trump administration decided to reverse a zero tolerance policy on immigration.

More than 107,000 members of these “family units” were taken into custody in 2018, shattering the previous record of nearly 78,000 in 2016. Overall, that is more than 369,000 arrests along the border in 2018.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is from FOX NEWS, POTUS Trump's favorite news source.

So, the OP is just FLAT OUT LYING.
You should be ASHAMED for being so ignorant & for LYING.

Immigrants are FLOODING the US; why?

BECAUSE POTUS Orange Clown said, "watch me; I have magic powers that will stop you."

That's right; Trump made the US border a 'target' for illegals with his BIG FAT Orange Mouth.

Well, I guess they are NOT AFRAID to come.

DRAW A RED LINE & THEY WILL COME
. :206:
------------------------------------------------ arrested and RELEASED into the USA Caddo .

Metaphorically, Donald the First turned off the light held by the Statue of Liberty. That makes you proud?

Lady Liberty was erected long before welfare was introduced in America...she was also strategically placed to greet the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS at Ellis, we never placed a similar statue in San Diego to greet the cockroaches.
Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....you?
illegal-aliens.jpg
does foreign aid, still seem expensive?

If I had my way I would hang urinals on the electric wall...lol
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights, and prove it every day.

Lady Liberty was erected long before welfare was introduced in America...she was also strategically placed to greet the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS at Ellis, we never placed a similar statue in San Diego to greet the cockroaches.
Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....you?
illegal-aliens.jpg

I have no idea what that even means Danny...but I’ll bet the farm it has something to do with your normal posts.
“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
“Your shit should be my shit”

I’ll bite...WTF is a “natural right”?
Stay focused Danny, give us a logical, reasonable answer...Can you do it? GO!

Haha..oh yeah, that Kenyan was a real ball buster on immigration...that’s why he wrote his own constitutional amendment for the DACA nightmares, encouraged the concept of sanctuary cities, increased the illegal population and encouraged the cockroaches to vote. A real badass he was I tell you.

I can do it, but can you understand it?

Natural Rights | Issue 10 | Philosophy Now

I can do it, but can you understand it?

Natural Rights | Issue 10 | Philosophy Now

Cool, you have a google.com membership...you must be a super smart dude.
Go ahead and explain it to us in short would you please?

i think that natural RIGHTS are simply unenumerated RIGHTS to do as a person likes just so he doesn't trample another persons Natural RIGHTS . Right to travel , immigrate to wherevever , cross borders and all without any permission from governments or land owners . ------------------ just a comment .

i think that natural RIGHTS are simply unenumerated RIGHTS to do as a person likes just so he doesn't trample another persons Natural RIGHTS . Right to travel , immigrate to wherevever , cross borders and all without any permission from governments or land owners . ------------------ just a comment .
'Natural Rights' are synonymous with 'Human Rights' which are mostly synonymous with 'Inalienable Rights' if one is in the US. Elsewhere go with the former two and not the last, as the latter is somewhat of an American-esque rendition used by our founders.

The thing to remember is that these rights do not come from a gov. or man, they are ubiquitous & intrinsic to all human beings much like the blood coursing through one's system. As such, they do not change over time...

illegal-aliens.jpg

I have no idea what that even means Danny...but I’ll bet the farm it has something to do with your normal posts.
“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
“Your shit should be my shit”
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, so the Poor can pay for themselves.

Forum List

Back