Illegals To Get Obamacare?

Illegals to get? Wrong tense, friendo. Illegals already got it.

just means we need to start going out at night and killing them off.
Undocumented means nobody can prove they were here to be killed in the first place.

Illegals to get? Wrong tense, friendo. Illegals already got it.
True, but not openly.

Covered California has been pretty open about it, and is now getting the sanction of the State Gubmint. And I'm very sure that they are getting fed subsidies as well as the verification process is nil.

California is moving to become the first state to allow unauthorized immigrants to purchase insurance through the state exchange. The state Assembly voted Tuesday to open up Covered California to immigrants living in the U.S. illegally who want to purchase a health plan with their own funds...

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20160601/NEWS/160539985

I'm good with it...as long as California foots the complete bill through state taxes.
California never foots the bill for their short comings,.
They will get the money from the feds in the same way planned parenthood is funded for abortions.
California will take money from another program and apply it to the illegals health care, then they will turn around and get the feds to help them with the short fall in that program.
So, you see a billion or so being sent to California for a shortage in infrastructure, but you don't realize that shortage is because the spent the infrastructure money on the illegals in the first place.

I'm good with it...as long as California foots the complete bill through state taxes.
They will get the money from the feds in the same way planned parenthood is funded for abortions.
California will take money from another program and apply it to the illegals health care, then they will turn around and get the feds to help them with the short fall in that program.
So, you see a billion or so being sent to California for a shortage in infrastructure, but you don't realize that shortage is because the spent the infrastructure money on the illegals in the first place.

Yeah you really oughtta go find out which states get all the fed funding.

Funny..i dont see any other state asking for free healthcare for illegals.

just means we need to start going out at night and killing them off.
Undocumented means nobody can prove they were here to be killed in the first place.

After you, intrepid patriot.
bring it wetback.

Stupidfuck, I'm white, and you're never gonna do jack but whine.
Of course you are white.. LOL

He's one of those white hispanics we heard about when TrayGone got gunned down.

Don't forget. each illegal gets citizen papers inside each box of free rations they get...care of the maggot in office!
that was Maryland when OweMalley was governor, and the were not illegals, they were, New Americans. Please get it right.

Funny..i dont see any other state asking for free healthcare for illegals.

Dodge, as per usual, told ya, you're gonna have to take your partisanshit elsewhere, you just want to throw your food.

Forum List

Back