Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

The 'Bill's wife's protectors' seem to be running out of steam.

The best indicator of that is that I've reduced them to lying.

The simplest, most succinct explanation for the truth of my argument comes from journalist and writer on all things economic, Walter Bagehot......

"Life is a school of probability. "

1. The claim that Bill's corrupt wife won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.
The number pales when compared to the number of illegal aliens ensconced in this country.

2. The hallmark of President Trump's campaign was the threat to remove the illegals from America.

3. The former President, the snake, gave those illegals a wink and a nod....telling them to vote.

4. A university study found that nearly a million and a half illegals voted in 2008- when their very existence in this nation was not an issue.

5. Almost all of their votes came in those states that issue driver's licenses to illegals....photo IDs.

6. Not one of Hillary's supporters will answer these questions:
'Did any illegals vote?'
'How many?'

Walter Bagehot:

Trump won the popular vote.
LOL

Look at you... you just can't stop lying. I myself have answered that many times, as have others.

It's no one else's fault but your own that you're too fucking mentally damaged to recognize an answer when you see one. :thup:

Clean up the vulgarity, Ugly.

"I myself have answered that many times, as have others."

Well...then, supplying the answer should be simple for you....

Here you go:

Did any illegal aliens follow Obama's instructions and vote?

How many?
When you stop lying. The answers to those questions can be found in any one of the links I gave you with the answers.

The simplest, most succinct explanation for the truth of my argument comes from journalist and writer on all things economic, Walter Bagehot......

1. The claim that Bill's corrupt wife won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.
The number pales when compared to the number of illegal aliens ensconced in this country.

2. The hallmark of President Trump's campaign was the threat to remove the illegals from America.

3. The former President, the snake, gave those illegals a wink and a nod....telling them to vote.

4. A university study found that nearly a million and a half illegals voted in 2008- when their very existence in this nation was not an issue.

5. Almost all of their votes came in those states that issue driver's licenses to illegals....photo IDs.

'Did any illegals vote?'
'How many?'

Walter Bagehot:

LOL

Look at you... you just can't stop lying. I myself have answered that many times, as have others.

It's no one else's fault but your own that you're too fucking mentally damaged to recognize an answer when you see one. :thup:

Here you go:

How many?
When you stop lying. The answers to those questions can be found in any one of the links I gave you with the answers.

Here you go:

How many?

'Did any illegals vote?'
'How many?'

Walter Bagehot:

LOL

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?
I've already supplied the answer, hag. Click on any one of the many links I gave you.

'Did any illegals vote?'
'How many?'

Walter Bagehot:

LOL

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?
I've already supplied the answer, hag. Click on any one of the many links I gave you.

Here you go:

How many?

LOL

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Well, then....it should be no problem for you to provide it here.....unless you're lying and the answer will prove what I have stated.

Did any illegal aliens follow Obama's instructions, and vote?

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

Well, then....it should be no problem for you to provide it here.....unless you're lying and the answer will prove what I have stated.

How many?
I've already supplied the answer, hag. Click on any one of the many links I gave you to see the answer.

Ironically, as everyone here sees for themselves, you flat out refuse to answer my question...

28th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Here you go:

How many?

Here you go:

How many?

How many?
I've already supplied the answer, hag. Click on any one of the many links I gave you to see the answer.

Ironically, as everyone here sees for themselves, you flat out refuse to answer my question...

28th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

"28th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?"

Of course he told them to vote.
He said "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

But.....that wasn't the question....

This was:
Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?

Sooo.....why not answer it?

Here you go:

How many?

How many?

Which he said to a U.S. citizen who is a citizen herself.

This was:

How many?

Because I've already answered, hag. What good would answering it for a 7th time do when you couldn't understand the answer the first 6 times? :lol:

But you're certainly free to click on any one of the many links I gave you to see the answer. Maybe if you read it enough times you'll finally grasp the answer? :dunno:

29th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

i still believe that if no illegals voted, Trump would of won by 12/13 million votes

You are, of course, totally correct.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Well, I'll tell you this. My little brother lives in Modesto Ca. he told me right before the election they were registering them to vote In the Modesto Flea market. My little brother is half mexican, so don't think he's got some bias, just telling it how it is. I've been to that flea market, no body kid yourselves, 75- 80 percent of people there are from somewhere south of the border and the majority of those are not here legaly.
It was definately in their own best interest to vote for Hillary. Im 100 percent sure they did.

i still believe that if no illegals voted, Trump would of won by 12/13 million votes

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Well, I'll tell you this. My little brother lives in Modesto Ca. he told me right before the election they were registering them to vote In the Modesto Flea market. My little brother is half mexican, so don't think he's got some bias, just telling it how it is. I've been to that flea market, no body kid yourselves, 75- 80 percent of people there are from somewhere south of the border and the majority of those are not here legaly.
It was definately in their own best interest to vote for Hillary. Im 100 percent sure they did.
According to PoliticalHack, roughly 1/3rd of everyone in the U.S., 100 million people, are here illegally.

You betcha'!!!!

According to PoliticalHack, roughly 1/3rd of everyone in the U.S., 100 million people, are here illegally.

Of course, I never said any such thing.

So...you admit you've been lying throughout this thread?

Excellent.

Here you go:

How many?

How many?

This was:

How many?

Because I've already answered, hag. What good would answering it for a 7th time do when you couldn't understand the answer the first 6 times? :lol:

But you're certainly free to click on any one of the many links I gave you to see the answer. Maybe if you read it enough times you'll finally grasp the answer? :dunno:

29th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

This was:

How many?

You betcha'!!!!

Absolutely!!!!

You betcha'!!!!

You betcha'!!!!

Excellent.
Of course you said that. Here's your post...
Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
You said 40 million illegals came into this country just between the years 1996-2005 alone. Now using that same math, add all the illegals that would have entered the U.S. during the years prior to 1996 and during the years following 2005. Using that math for the years 1985-1995 adds another 40 million illegals. Using that math adds another 20 million between 2006 and now.

So yes, as everyone can see, according to abject imbeciles like you, there's about 100 million illegals in this country. Roughly 1/3rd of everyone in the U.S. is here illegally according to PoliticalHack.

1233796371590.gif

How many?

This was:

How many?

This was:

How many?

30th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

You betcha'!!!!

Excellent.
Of course you said that. Here's your post...
Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
You said 40 million illegals came into this country just between the years 1996-2005 alone. Now using that same math, add all the illegals that would have entered the U.S. during the years prior to 1996 and during the years following 2005. Using that math for the years 1985-1995 adds another 40 million illegals. Using that math adds another 20 million between 2006 and now.

So yes, as everyone can see, according to abject imbeciles like you, there's about 100 million illegals in this country. Roughly 1/3rd of everyone in the U.S. is here illegally according to PoliticalHack.

1233796371590.gif

1.So I never said what you claimed I did?
Shocker.

2. "..., and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

3. Population of the country is about 320 million.....have someone do the math for you.

How many?

This was:

How many?

This was:

How many?

30th time... in the full uncut video, Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Yarddog destroyed you in post #192....

"Well, I'll tell you this. My little brother lives in Modesto Ca. he told me right before the election they were registering them to vote In the Modesto Flea market. My little brother is half mexican, so don't think he's got some bias, just telling it how it is. I've been to that flea market, no body kid yourselves, 75- 80 percent of people there are from somewhere south of the border and the majority of those are not here legaly.
It was definately in their own best interest to vote for Hillary. Im 100 percent sure they did."

No doubt about it.....Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

True?

Forum List

Back