Illinois becomes the 11th state to fully legalize marijuana.

So, you just changed subjects one sentence into your post?

Very disorganized thinking you got going on there. YOu should see someone about it.

Not changing subjects in this post. But my next post did try to get back to the topic.

AT BEST, you had a "freudian slip" that revealed how you look at normal people. At worst, you were being intentionally slanderous of good people.

Either way, your post SUPPORTS my point about the intent of marginalizing the greater society.

Absolute bullshit. I did not slander anyone other than the ignorant bigots who made life miserable for homosexuals. I am not marginalizing the greater society. I have said that same sex marriage has no effect on straight marriages and that those who verbally or physically assault gays are low-lifes. If you consider those who verbally or physically assault gays to be the "greater society", that is your issues. Not mine.

The way you just lumped normal people in with gay bashers, shows that what you claim there, is just not true.

Where did I do that? You brought up the "greater society". I pointed out that the greater society is not the issue. It is the gay bashers that are the issue.

I think you are just wanting to play victim.

When you mentioned the greater society and immediately started speaking of gay bashers. You claim that you were just changing the subject, but that is not really credible.

Not changing subjects in this post. But my next post did try to get back to the topic.

AT BEST, you had a "freudian slip" that revealed how you look at normal people. At worst, you were being intentionally slanderous of good people.

Either way, your post SUPPORTS my point about the intent of marginalizing the greater society.

Absolute bullshit. I did not slander anyone other than the ignorant bigots who made life miserable for homosexuals. I am not marginalizing the greater society. I have said that same sex marriage has no effect on straight marriages and that those who verbally or physically assault gays are low-lifes. If you consider those who verbally or physically assault gays to be the "greater society", that is your issues. Not mine.

The way you just lumped normal people in with gay bashers, shows that what you claim there, is just not true.

Where did I do that? You brought up the "greater society". I pointed out that the greater society is not the issue. It is the gay bashers that are the issue.

When you mentioned the greater society and immediately started speaking of gay bashers. You claim that you were just changing the subject, but that is not really credible.

I mentioned the greater society when I stated that I did NOT bash them. I clearly stated I was happily bashing gay bashers.

I am responsible for what I actually say, not for what you try to misinterpret.

You are no better than those snowflake liberals who look for a reason to be offended. Get off it. I bashed gay bashers, not the greater society.

Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Chicago is a whopping 11% and the governor legalizes recreation marijuana for the masses. Does it make any sense?

Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Chicago is a whopping 11% and the governor legalizes recreation marijuana for the masses. Does it make any sense?

Most stoners are less violent. Just don't mess with their twinkies.

I mentioned the greater society when I stated that I did NOT bash them. I clearly stated I was happily bashing gay bashers.

You are no better than those snowflake liberals who look for a reason to be offended. Get off it. I bashed gay bashers, not the greater society.

First you mentioned them, and then immediately started talking about gay bashers.

When I called you on it, you denied your obvious intent.

First you mentioned them, and then immediately started talking about gay bashers.

When I called you on it, you denied your obvious intent.

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I mentioned the "greater society" to say I was NOT bashing them. Then, patiently, explained who I WAS bashing.

My intent was spelled out. Your misinterpretation is not my problem. If you have to work this hard to be the victim, you aren't one.

How would you respond, if every time you mentioned gays, I felt it necessary to make the point that not all gays were child molesters, but that the gays that were, needed to be punished?

Would you think that I was trying to dishonestly smear gays as child molesters while insisting that I was not?

This is a rhetorical question. I won't believe you if you say no.

Yeah. This is what was holding US back. Now our lives will be complete, and the future is bright again.

You know, I remember when I was a child, reading optimistic speculative fiction about the future and all the stupid shit they thought would make the world a better place, like space travel, or A.I. or life extension.

Stupid rocket scientists.

Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!

Truly, nothing can stop US now.

New genders allow people to be who they are. Their world is a better place. Yours is uneffected.
What a retarded crock of shit. "New genders" allow mentally unstable people to indulge in their delusion at the expense of the society around them. It is they, themselves who cannot come to grips with who, and what they truly are.

How would you respond, if every time you mentioned gays, I felt it necessary to make the point that not all gays were child molesters, but that the gays that were, needed to be punished?

Would you think that I was trying to dishonestly smear gays as child molesters while insisting that I was not?

How about you respond to what I actually say? That would be a nice change.

YOu started the nonsense about me attacking the "greater society". I never did. The fact that you feel the need to change what I actually said to what you THINK I intended to say shows you are really trying to play the victim. The fact that it happened in a thread about Illinois legalizing marijuana shows you have lost your mind.

YOu started the nonsense about me attacking the "greater society". I never did. The fact that you feel the need to change what I actually said to what you THINK I intended to say shows you are really trying to play the victim. The fact that it happened in a thread about Illinois legalizing marijuana shows you have lost your mind.

I did respond to what you said. I offered you the same behavior, repackaged, just a little, to see how you would like it, if the shoe was on the other foot.

You, are the one dodging, not me.

I did respond to what you said. I offered you the same behavior, repackaged, just a little, to see how you would like it, if the shoe was on the other foot.

I am not dodging anything. I am denying a lie.

Please quote any post of mine in which I bashed the greater society. I'll wait.

Is it about potential revenue that might be gleaned by taxes in hard times states by selling the noxious weed to high school kids? Are they using the same argument that was promoted early in the 20th century that cigarettes are good for you? While they are threatening arrest for people who light up a "legal" cigarette in a public place in most cities they legalize the sale of a weed that has the same cancer causing chemicals with the added addition of a mild drug that causes mental disorientation. How does that work on your driving ability? Does it make sense? You almost gotta laugh that the old federal revenue laws still make it illegal to distill alcohol for private consumption.

Last edited:
Is it about potential revenue that might be gleaned by taxes in hard times states by selling the noxious weed to high school kids? Are they using the same argument that was promoted early in the 20th century that cigarettes are good for you? While they are threatening arrest for people who light up a "legal" cigarette in a public place in most cities they legalize the sale of a weed that has the same cancer causing chemicals with the added addition of a mild drug that causes mental disorientation. How does that work on your driving ability? Does it make sense? You almost gotta laugh that the old federal revenue laws still make it illegal to distill alcohol for private consumption.

Polls and studies show that teens have more difficulty getting alcohol than drugs. Drug dealers don't ask for ID.

You hit the "laugh" icon on my last post addressed to you. I find this line of the conversation amusing too.

You have made an accusation. Now I am calling you out to provide backup for that accusation. If you can't, you should admit it.

Speaking of "shoe on the other foot", here are some responses you gave to a poster in this thread when they refused to show examples of an accusation they made. Perhaps you need to see and reread them for yourself.

"YOur failure to be able to pick one, is accepted as an admission that you know what you claimed is bullshit."

"PICK ONE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES, YOU FUCKING MORON."

"Said the loser unable to pick an example for serious discussion."

"YOu talk a lot of shit, but when called on to back it up, you are unable to do so.
I'm right here, challenging you to a serious discussion on your claim and all you have is shit."

"Said the child unable or unwilling to actually support his bullshit claim(s)."

So backup your claims or admit they are bullshit and stfu.

You hit the "laugh" icon on my last post addressed to you. I find this line of the conversation amusing too.

You have made an accusation. Now I am calling you out to provide backup for that accusation. If you can't, you should admit it.

I made a point too. I pointed out that NOT all gays were child molesters. And I want to build on that to point out that not all gays are diseased whores. I mean, they have much higher rates of stds, BUT, that is no reason for anyone to say that ALL gays are diseased whores. Or diseased child molesting whores, who infect their child victims.

I know that seems like I changed the subject there. But it is ok. Trust me. I just wanted to make it clear that not all gays are diseased child molesting whores. Sorry, I meant, not all gays are child molesting diseases whores.

I mean, I clearly stated that they are NOT. So, there is no reason for anyone to accuse me of trying to tie them together, Gays and being diseased child molesting whores.

Right?

Speaking of "shoe on the other foot", here are some responses you gave to a poster in this thread when they refused to show examples of an accusation they made. Perhaps you need to see and reread them for yourself.

"YOur failure to be able to pick one, is accepted as an admission that you know what you claimed is bullshit."

"YOu talk a lot of shit, but when called on to back it up, you are unable to do so.
I'm right here, challenging you to a serious discussion on your claim and all you have is shit."

Mostly different situations. Especially the one where I insist on "ONE", that was a guy using the logical fallacy of Shotgun Argument over and over again like an asshole.

But your point has some validity. Sometimes, I just can't being myself to do the work to back up my position, because I cant' pretend to believe that the lib demanding the example is serious.

But in such situations, I generally admit that I am failing to hold up my end of the discussion.

BUT for you, I did respond. See "above".

I made a point too. I pointed out that NOT all gays were child molesters. And I want to build on that to point out that not all gays are diseased whores. I mean, they have much higher rates of stds, BUT, that is no reason for anyone to say that ALL gays are diseased whores. Or diseased child molesting whores, who infect their child victims.

I know that seems like I changed the subject there. But it is ok. Trust me. I just wanted to make it clear that not all gays are diseased child molesting whores. Sorry, I meant, not all gays are child molesting diseases whores.

I mean, I clearly stated that they are NOT. So, there is no reason for anyone to accuse me of trying to tie them together, Gays and being diseased child molesting whores.

Right?

I did not say anything resembling what you used above. I discussed two separate groups. The greater society and gay bashers. And no, I did not disparage the greater society, as you have claimed.

And, obviously, if I had you would have posted the quote where I did so. But you haven't. You can't. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Unless you can point out a specific posts where I did what you claim, I have no more time for your attempts to paint yourself as a victim.

Mostly different situations. Especially the one where I insist on "ONE", that was a guy using the logical fallacy of Shotgun Argument over and over again like an asshole.

But your point has some validity. Sometimes, I just can't being myself to do the work to back up my position, because I cant' pretend to believe that the lib demanding the example is serious.

But in such situations, I generally admit that I am failing to hold up my end of the discussion.

BUT for you, I did respond. See "above".

But you did not post any example of anything resembling my posting anything negative about the greater society.

The difference between my comments and your example in the previous post is that you do mention negative things about gays. I did not mention anything negative about the greater society. In fact, I completely separated gay bashers from the greater society.

Let me know when you have an actual example of my saying anything negative about the greater society.

Right?

I did not say anything resembling what you used above. I discussed two separate groups. The greater society and gay bashers. And no, I did not disparage the greater society, as you have claimed.

And, obviously, if I had you would have posted the quote where I did so. But you haven't. You can't. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Unless you can point out a specific posts where I did what you claim, I have no more time for your attempts to paint yourself as a victim.

The group gay bashers, does not over lap with the group(s) the make up the greater society? That is unlikely.

I admit that gay child molesting diseased whores, as a group overlap with the rest of the gay population. Even as I try so hard to make the point that not all gays are child molesting diseased whores, I admit the two groups are intertwined. It would be silly to deny such an obvious truth.

Also, just want to make sure you understand me.

Not all gays are child molesting diseased whores.

You do agree with that, don't you? I note you haven't expressed an opinion on it.

Forum List

Back