Illinois becomes the 11th state to fully legalize marijuana.

Way to get guns off the streets.
Snoop Dog should do an ad in Chicago ;

Guns for weed.
Turn in your illegal weapons, no questions asked and get double the value in your choice of primo cannabis.

no such thing as an illegal gun

Not as such, but a felon possessing a gun is illegal. In areas where gun registration is required, and unregistered gun is illegal. In places where guns are not allowed, a gun is illegal.
registration is a violation of the 2nd A and as far as I know doesnt exist anywhere in the country,,,

and where are guns legally not allowed?? and if the guns illegal why are they arresting the human??

and I dont see in the 2nd where felons are restricted other than when they are paying the debt to society,,

Possessing a gun, as a felon, is illegal. SCOTUS has ruled that gun ownership can be regulated.

Guns are not legally allowed in courthouses and on private property where the owner chooses not to allow them.

There are other places as well.

its not illegal to have one on private property where the owner wishs you dont,,,all they can do is ask you to leave or have you removed

and of course I disagree with SCOTUS since it violates the 2nd with this ruling

You are arguing semantics. If someone does not allow a gun on their property, the law is that they get to make that choice. If you bring one they ask you to leave or have you removed.

And you cannot take a gun into a courthouse, or into a state or federal legislation building. And those are public property.

You are welcome to disagree with SCOTUS all you want. It is still the law of the land.

no such thing as an illegal gun

Not as such, but a felon possessing a gun is illegal. In areas where gun registration is required, and unregistered gun is illegal. In places where guns are not allowed, a gun is illegal.
registration is a violation of the 2nd A and as far as I know doesnt exist anywhere in the country,,,

and where are guns legally not allowed?? and if the guns illegal why are they arresting the human??

and I dont see in the 2nd where felons are restricted other than when they are paying the debt to society,,

Possessing a gun, as a felon, is illegal. SCOTUS has ruled that gun ownership can be regulated.

Guns are not legally allowed in courthouses and on private property where the owner chooses not to allow them.

its not illegal to have one on private property where the owner wishs you dont,,,all they can do is ask you to leave or have you removed

You are arguing semantics. If someone does not allow a gun on their property, the law is that they get to make that choice. If you bring one they ask you to leave or have you removed.

And you cannot take a gun into a courthouse, or into a state or federal legislation building. And those are public property.

You are welcome to disagree with SCOTUS all you want. It is still the law of the land.

if it were illegal then you would get arrested,,,but you dont

there are many guns in those buildings,,its just that they are only carried by the government,,so again only illegal for the people not the government,,even though the government is the people,,,

law of the land my ass,,,what about the 2nd amendment???

why is that law being ignored,,,oh thats right,,dems and repubes

if it were illegal then you would get arrested,,,but you dont

there are many guns in those buildings,,its just that they are only carried by the government,,so again only illegal for the people not the government,,even though the government is the people,,,

law of the land my ass,,,what about the 2nd amendment???

why is that law being ignored,,,oh thats right,,dems and repubes

And you are against pot being made legal?

This line of conversation has nothing to do with the topic. If you want to demand that the 2nd amendment means guns can be anywhere and carried by anyone not serving a prison sentence, start a new thread.

NOt sure how that is a response to my point, but thanks for not posting any pictures of that one.

I posted an image of two chicks getting high and you start rambling about old men and something weird about biology.

Yeah. This is what was holding US back. Now our lives will be complete, and the future is bright again.

You know, I remember when I was a child, reading optimistic speculative fiction about the future and all the stupid shit they thought would make the world a better place, like space travel, or A.I. or life extension.

Stupid rocket scientists.

Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!

Truly, nothing can stop US now.
Umm...they still work on AI, life extension and space travel.

There there. The gay pot boogy man is not going to take away your sex robot.

THe focus of our civilization is clear. It is not on moving forward. It is at best navel gazing, and at worst wallowing in our own filth.
That's what all old people say when they get old, since Socrates said it some 2400 years ago.

You're a curmudgeon, it wreaks with every post. Sorry grampa, the world's gunna survive without your backward-assed values.

Name one thing backwards assed about my values. Or stfu, you zygote.
That your google is somehow broken, and you thought that AI, longevity and space travel weren't being heavily invested in...and not only that, but your backwards assed values SOONER had you NOT RESEARCHING THESE THINGS....and instead, FIRST....running to your internet to whine how they're not focused on...before researching adequately if they are or aren't.

That's backwards.

As well as your views on Religion, gay marriage, the fact that you think the poop situation in San Fran is reflective somehow of the entire Country...magically, and your overall, in general, retarded outlook on life.

YOur failure to be able to pick one, is accepted as an admission that you know what you claimed is bullshit.

Otherwise, you would have NOT used the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy.

THe focus of our civilization is clear. It is not on moving forward. It is at best navel gazing, and at worst wallowing in our own filth.
That's what all old people say when they get old, since Socrates said it some 2400 years ago.

You're a curmudgeon, it wreaks with every post. Sorry grampa, the world's gunna survive without your backward-assed values.

That your google is somehow broken, and you thought that AI, longevity and space travel weren't being heavily invested in...and not only that, but your backwards assed values SOONER had you NOT RESEARCHING THESE THINGS....and instead, FIRST....running to your internet to whine how they're not focused on...before researching adequately if they are or aren't.

That's backwards.

As well as your views on Religion, gay marriage, the fact that you think the poop situation in San Fran is reflective somehow of the entire Country...magically, and your overall, in general, retarded outlook on life.

YOur failure to be able to pick one, is accepted as an admission that you know what you claimed is bullshit.

Wanna try that again in English, curmudgeon?

Yeah. This is what was holding US back. Now our lives will be complete, and the future is bright again.

You know, I remember when I was a child, reading optimistic speculative fiction about the future and all the stupid shit they thought would make the world a better place, like space travel, or A.I. or life extension.

Stupid rocket scientists.

Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!

Truly, nothing can stop US now.

I guess that depends on whether you are one of the marginalized, at best, people. It is not ancient history that homosexuals were discriminated against and even brutalized. Now they are free to enjoy their lives as productive members of society.

The idea that we, as a civilization, are not moving forward is ridiculous. Amazing technological advances are happening every day. When I was in high school in the late 70s, I was lucky enough to work on a science project involving computers. I had limited access to the mainframe monster at the Univ. of Alabama. I guarded the box of punch cards like they were a secret treasure. If one got out of sequence, they entire project was ruined. I can now do the same project on the smallest, slowest computer available, with much better results.

The entertainment industry is vastly better, with more choices in programing and ease of use on your own schedule.

Transportation, while not flying cars, is leaps and bounds better than just a few decades ago. This is especially true in areas of safety.

Space travel is great, and I look forward to seeing more. But the realities of the limitations means the scifi of the 1950s and 1960s are simply fiction.

The story of marginalized people getting equality is a fine story. It is not the only story. Focusing on it, to the exclusion of celebrating or even marginalizing the greater society,

is not healthy.

How do you marginalize the greater society?

No one is excluding any celebration of the greater society. That is just nonsense. Just because the marginalized are included does not cost the greater society anything.

You take a group(s), that used to be the majority and/or the backbone of society, and you turn it into the supposed "bad guy".

And that is what you and people like you are doing.

That's backwards.

PICK ONE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES, YOU FUCKING MORON.

THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU? DO I NEED TO USE SMALLER WORDS?!

I guess that depends on whether you are one of the marginalized, at best, people. It is not ancient history that homosexuals were discriminated against and even brutalized. Now they are free to enjoy their lives as productive members of society.

The idea that we, as a civilization, are not moving forward is ridiculous. Amazing technological advances are happening every day. When I was in high school in the late 70s, I was lucky enough to work on a science project involving computers. I had limited access to the mainframe monster at the Univ. of Alabama. I guarded the box of punch cards like they were a secret treasure. If one got out of sequence, they entire project was ruined. I can now do the same project on the smallest, slowest computer available, with much better results.

The entertainment industry is vastly better, with more choices in programing and ease of use on your own schedule.

Transportation, while not flying cars, is leaps and bounds better than just a few decades ago. This is especially true in areas of safety.

Space travel is great, and I look forward to seeing more. But the realities of the limitations means the scifi of the 1950s and 1960s are simply fiction.

The story of marginalized people getting equality is a fine story. It is not the only story. Focusing on it, to the exclusion of celebrating or even marginalizing the greater society,

is not healthy.

No one is excluding any celebration of the greater society. That is just nonsense. Just because the marginalized are included does not cost the greater society anything.

You take a group(s), that used to be the majority and/or the backbone of society, and you turn it into the supposed "bad guy".

No, the assholes are the bad guys and you dont speak for any majority

That's backwards.

Youre melting down now, grampa. The final stages of an extinct and failed value system.

is not healthy.

No, the assholes are the bad guys and you dont speak for any majority

The people, you call the bad guys, are actually the good guys, and you are the assholes.

That's backwards.

Youre melting down now, grampa. The final stages of an extinct and failed value system.

Said the loser unable to pick an example for serious discussion.

That's backwards.

I dont consider you capable of serious discussion. You're an elderly goof thats disgruntled that his values have disappointed him and had no staying power.

I do pity you, but since youre cocky about it you dont deserve even that.

I dont consider you capable of serious discussion. You're an elderly goof thats disgruntled that his values have disappointed him and had no staying power.

YOu talk a lot of shit, but when called on to back it up, you are unable to do so.

I'm right here, challenging you to a serious discussion on your claim and all you have is shit.

YOu talk a lot of shit, but when called on to back it up, you are unable to do so.

I'm right here, challenging you to a serious discussion on your claim and all you have is shit.
I dont consider you capable..and what you "challenged" was not at all serious, curmudgeon.

Homophobic, anti-liberty, judgey little busy bodies are disgusting to me and always...ALWAYS fucming dumb. Irrational, and dumb.

I dont consider you capable..and what you "challenged" was not at all serious, curmudgeon.

Homophobic, anti-liberty, judgey little busy bodies are disgusting to me and always...ALWAYS fucming dumb. Irrational, and dumb.

Said the child unable or unwilling to actually support his bullshit claim(s).

There, there backwards thinking old man. There, there. Gay people can Marry...sorry you has a sad :itsok:

There, there backwards thinking old man. There, there. Gay people can Marry...sorry you has a sad :itsok:

And as I challenge you to a serious discussion of your claims, you instead resort to childish insults.

Probably because you know that you can't back up any of your bullshit claims.

And as I challenge you to a serious discussion of your claims, you instead resort to childish insults.

Probably because you know that you can't back up any of your bullshit claims.
You seem really obsessed with arguing on the internet

Hurr dee durr cant back up your claims hurrr dee durrrr!!!

Theres no argument to be had youre a homophobic bigot clutching his pearls because most of the rest of society realized the error of its homophobia.

Woe is you, correll. Woe is you that you cannot control the gays from marrying. Heres a fucking cracker you fakkin cry baby

Forum List

Back