🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

Tell me how much did you pay towards your health insurance.

A company can change benefits whenever it wants for whatever reason and if you were actually fired because you were sick you might have cause to sue but you said yourself that you settled so you accepted compensation for your termination.

Case closed but now you want to whine about it and call every business owner an asshole because you settled for a payout that you're not happy with.

No matter how you slice it you are not free from culpability here.

I made the best of a bad situation. Doesn't mean the assholes who did it weren't completely fucking evil in any moral universe.

Just because I didn't go through the painful route of suing doesn't mean that what they did was okay, or that I really should keep supporting the enemy.

You have met the enemy and he is you.

Tell me how much did you pay towards your health insurance.

A company can change benefits whenever it wants for whatever reason and if you were actually fired because you were sick you might have cause to sue but you said yourself that you settled so you accepted compensation for your termination.

Case closed but now you want to whine about it and call every business owner an asshole because you settled for a payout that you're not happy with.

No matter how you slice it you are not free from culpability here.

I made the best of a bad situation. Doesn't mean the assholes who did it weren't completely fucking evil in any moral universe.

Just because I didn't go through the painful route of suing doesn't mean that what they did was okay, or that I really should keep supporting the enemy.

So you had legal avenues to pursue and you chose not to.

Whose fault is that?

Here we go with the perceived promises again. Who told you "worked for" insurance? The way it works is employers provide access to gvroup plans as a fringe benefit presumably to attract better applicants. Employer provided health insurance is NOT an entitlement. Nor is use of saidx insurance an unlimited benefit.

Horseshit. What they did was against the law.

Triage: Fired because of medical expenses? A Peoria case

As hundreds of thousands of Americans have discovered recently, employers are free to fire workers or terminate benefits to cut costs. But discriminatory action against employees who have disabling medical conditions is not permitted, said Steven Greenberger, an associate dean at DePaul University College of Law.

Lawsuits charging such discrimination will probably become more common in the next year, experts predict, because of changes to the Americans with Disability Act that took effect Jan. 1. The law bars discrimination against the disabled and, in some circumstances, against their associates.

Of course, I've got a solution.

Universal health care for everyone. Just like every other industrialized country does it.

Heavy taxes on the Rich to pay for it.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

Whose fault is that?

Isn't that like saying a rapist isn't to blame if the woman doesn't file a report?
Not at all. It's saying the woman is at fault for not reporting the rape.

How can a rapist be brought to justice if no one makes a report?

Oh, no, wait. I know you conservatards get into trouble whenever you talk about rape.

Sorry to disappoint you but I believe rape to be the most egregious violation of ones rights next to murder.

One convicted of rape should be shown no mercy imo.

Whose fault is that?

Isn't that like saying a rapist isn't to blame if the woman doesn't file a report?
Not at all. It's saying the woman is at fault for not reporting the rape.

How can a rapist be brought to justice if no one makes a report?

Oh, no, wait. I know you conservatards get into trouble whenever you talk about rape.

Sorry to disappoint you but I believe rape to be the most egregious violation of ones rights next to murder.

One convicted of rape should be shown no mercy imo.

Joe is part of the problem.
Just as the woman who does not report the rapist and allows him TO RAPE AGAIN, Joe allows what he claims he is against to happen once again by bowing to his weakness to not fight his perceived injustice.

[

Just as the woman who does not report the rapist and allows him TO RAPE AGAIN, Joe allows what he claims he is against to happen once again by bowing to his weakness to not fight his perceived injustice.

Jesus, I didn't think most of you were stupid enough to take the bait... but you all went there.

Republicans- not understanding most people don't like heartless assholes.

That's why you lost.

[

Jesus, I didn't think most of you were stupid enough to take the bait... but you all went there.

That's why you lost.

Free shit is what beat us.
How heartless is it to give someone something for nothing?
Worst possible thing you could do to someone.

[

That's why you lost.
I thought you lost? Some are born to lose, and apparently you are among them

Here's a song for you from the great Ray Charles:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOmizjm0Xw]Ray Charles Born To Lose - YouTube[/ame]

[

That's why you lost.

Free shit is what beat us.
How heartless is it to give someone something for nothing?
Worst possible thing you could do to someone.

Guy, there isn't a person on welfare that wouldn't rather have a job, and most of the "free" stuff goes to people who work.

40% of Food Stamp Recipients have someone in the family with a job. So are most people on MediCaid.

The problem is, with all the right to work and at will employment bullshit, you pretty much iniated a race to the bottom on wages. So guys who fathers were self-sufficient now have to look to the government for help.

And then they totally vote for more of that shit.

You people did this to yourselves.

[

That's why you lost.

Nope. You guys lost.

Used to vote Republican all my life. Not anymore.

Now I'm just about fucking the Plutocrats... at every oppurtunity.

Four More Years, baby!

[

That's why you lost.

Nope. You guys lost.

Four More Years, baby!
Of course you vote Democrat now. You view yourself as a victim and want a lot of free stuff. Why on earth would you vote Republican?:confused:

Nope. You guys lost.

Four More Years, baby!
Of course you vote Democrat now. You view yourself as a victim and want a lot of free stuff. Why on earth would you vote Republican?:confused:

I don't get any "free" stuff and I won't ask for it.

The ironic thing is, the Rich had plenty. but they got greedy.

And now they're paying for it.

Nope. You guys lost.

Four More Years, baby!

I don't get any "free" stuff and I won't ask for it.

The ironic thing is, the Rich had plenty. but they got greedy.

And now they're paying for it.
You've done little but shrick personal responsibility and demand others provide for your every need. If that's not demanding free stuff then I don't know what is. Anyway, you are definitely voting Dem with your victim mentality. That much is a given.

[You've done little but shrick personal responsibility and demand others provide for your every need. If that's not demanding free stuff then I don't know what is. Anyway, you are definitely voting Dem with your victim mentality. That much is a given.

Where Have I demanded ANYONE provide for my needs?

I paid into an insurance policy. My employer paid into it as a condition of my employment.

And they broke the law by firing me under the circumstances they did.

Now, if you want to complain about someone getting free stuff, maybe you should talk to the bankers who DEMANDED 700 billion in bailouts, and then said they were still entitled to their bonuses after crashing their companies.

That's an "entitlement" mentality, in case you were confused on the issue.

[You've done little but shrick personal responsibility and demand others provide for your every need. If that's not demanding free stuff then I don't know what is. Anyway, you are definitely voting Dem with your victim mentality. That much is a given.

I paid into an insurance policy. My employer paid into it as a condition of my employment.

Now, if you want to complain about someone getting free stuff, maybe you should talk to the bankers who DEMANDED 700 billion in bailouts, and then said they were still entitled to their bonuses after crashing their companies.

Bankers can't "demand" anything some of those banks were forced by the Obama administration to take the money. Get your facts straight loon

Bankers can't "demand" anything some of those banks were forced by the Obama administration to take the money. Get your facts straight loon

First, TARP was approved by the Bush Administration, not Obama.

Second- and more importantly- the Banksters were the ones who went hat in hand to the government, not the other way around.

But they still totally deserved their bonuses, yes indeedy.

First, TARP was approved by the Bush Administration, not Obama.

Second- and more importantly- the Banksters were the ones who went hat in hand to the government, not the other way around.

But they still totally deserved their bonuses, yes indeedy.

Obama was as much a part of it as Bush, he voted for TARP as a senator and he doled out the money as president, and yes he did force banks that did not want or need the money to take our money..understand?

[

Obama was as much a part of it as Bush, he voted for TARP as a senator and he doled out the money as president, and yes he did force banks that did not want or need the money to take our money..understand?

"Oh, you mean old Government people, making us take funds we don't need. Oh... we'd much rather go bankrupt!"

Come on, do you hear yourself half the time?

I'm not sure what youwere doing in Sept. 2008, but I remember that everyone was in a complete panic because Bear-Sterns collapsed and AIG and Morgan-Stanley looked like they were about to.

I give Bush and Obama credit for taking the leadership to prevent the Great Recession turning into the Greater Depression. He probably saved the Republican Party that day.

Forum List

Back