🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

You argue like a pissed off girlfriend who digs up unrelated nonsense in the absence of a substantive rebuttal.

No, I don't think anything close to what you suggest is remotely possible.
Once again you attempt to criminalize the mere existence of wealth.

I'm not criminalizing wealth, I'm criminalizing the bad behavior of those who destroyed the economy.

You guys tried to make lying about a blow job an impeachable offense, please don't tell me you suddenly have a sense of proportionality now.

Frankly, I think wrecking the economy and putting millions of people out of work is a LOT worse than lying about a blow job in a politically motivated civil suit.

I can list the same grievances against employees who steal, who punch in and don't work, who work for 10 minutes and insist on getting paid for 4 hours (union plumbers for example)

People who claim harassment when in fact none occurred, employees who fake injuries etc etc.

But I don't assume that all employees do those things yet you assume all employees are taken advantage of.

Your view is hopelessly skewed by your I'm a victim beliefs.

NO, my view is skewed by the fact I've dealt with too many entitled douchebags to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Union members who are pissed off because they think actually working is outside their job description.

So what happened, you failed your apprenticeship?

[
Oh yes... I can just see it now...."Ms Jones, we don't employ lesbians. You may leave now".
Are you on crack? Given the current climate of hypersensitivity toward ANY person who may belong to a perceived protected class, do you really think they would be fired from a job for being a part of one of those protected classes?
Dude, get a grip on yourself!
Being a gay is not cause to terminate . No way.
BTW it's a CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Nope, they called it a "Holiday" Party. My current company called it a Holiday party. Nobody uses the word "Christmas" anymore to describe these things because people might get offended. Which is awesome, really.

And yeah, they came up with a BS reason about reorganizing, but the reality was, the head of her department was an asshole Christian who didn't approve. Everyone knew exactly what really happened.

Oh, but that's right, as long as you come up with a PLAUSIBLE sounding excuse for douchebaggery, it's okay.

Dude, nobody gets canned for being pregnant. Nobody. Are you kidding? Do you have any idea of the legal blow back that could cause? The potential for financial loss could bankrupt the company.

Again, that works on the assumption that people sue. Here's the thing. Most people don't sue. And if they do, the company has a shitload of lawyers and the employee usually has the guy who prepares their income taxes. But that's probably okay with you, wouldn't want those fucking peasants getting uppity.

It is not the job of government to be "on the side of unions"...That is government picking winners and losers.
If unions cannot stand on their own, they have run out of reasons to exist. Which appears to be happening now. Each year union membership decreases.
On what fucking planet do you live?
You have been reminded several times before...Unions are dead. They killed themselves.

No, the government shouldn't be picking "winners and losers". Making sure the game is played by fair rules, that's pretty reasonable.

Unions will make a comeback, sooner than you think. The Party of Plutocracy, that's what died a horrible death.

Last edited:
I can list the same grievances against employees who steal, who punch in and don't work, who work for 10 minutes and insist on getting paid for 4 hours (union plumbers for example)

People who claim harassment when in fact none occurred, employees who fake injuries etc etc.

But I don't assume that all employees do those things yet you assume all employees are taken advantage of.

Your view is hopelessly skewed by your I'm a victim beliefs.

NO, my view is skewed by the fact I've dealt with too many entitled douchebags to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Union members who are pissed off because they think actually working is outside their job description.

I once watched 2 union slugs argue for 30 minutes over who should mop up a spill. One guy said it was water and that maintenance should clean it the other guy said it was coolant from a machine and that the machinist should do it.

It was fucking pathetic.

I once watched 2 union slugs argue for 30 minutes over who should mop up a spill. One guy said it was water and that maintenance should clean it the other guy said it was coolant from a machine and that the machinist should do it.

It was fucking pathetic.

so who was ripping off the company worse, these guys arguing over how to address a potential HazMat situation, or you just sitting their watching them feeling superior, somehow.

It was fucking pathetic.

so who was ripping off the company worse, these guys arguing over how to address a potential HazMat situation, or you just sitting their watching them feeling superior, somehow.
How could he not feel superior? It's akin to reading your posts. They both elicit feelings of superiority whether welcomed or not.

It was fucking pathetic.

It wasn't a fucking haz mat situation. It was water.

I happened to not work there I was securing some product for a contractor that has subbed me out. But i got so tired of hearing them squabble that I almost mopped it up myself.

Needless to say I advised the GC for the project to get his stuff somewhere else because this particular shop was full of idiots who didn't want to work.

Did I ever tell you how a 3000 dollar shower renovation that should have taken 3 days cost over 30 000 and took 6 months? Union bullshit at its best right there.

It was fucking pathetic.

How could he not feel superior? It's akin to reading your posts. They both elicit feelings of superiority whether welcomed or not.

Actually, if you corporate ass-suckers really feel superior to people who work for a living, I'm kind of sad for you.

Actually, if you corporate ass-suckers really feel superior to people who work for a living, I'm kind of sad for you.
No Joe. I work for a living. I just don't whine about it. I do feel superior to whiners though. That much is true.

No Joe. I work for a living. I just don't whine about it. I do feel superior to whiners though. That much is true.

No you do not work. Anyone that works 70 hour weeks, is not in a union, pays for their own health care, pays 15% of their pay for social security, pays high taxes and fees to stay in business, is regulated by government more and more each year, educates their kids with no help from anyone, funds 100% their retirement, does not receive any public or private assistance and is smart enough not to run up debt they can not pay for is not a worker.
Those folks are Plutocrats to be spit on and despised.

I feel superior to douchebags who think they that it's okay to mistreat people.

Kind of like Jesus would.

No you do not work. Anyone that works 70 hour weeks, is not in a union, pays for their own health care, pays 15% of their pay for social security, pays high taxes and fees to stay in business, is regulated by government more and more each year, educates their kids with no help from anyone, funds 100% their retirement, does not receive any public or private assistance and is smart enough not to run up debt they can not pay for is not a worker.

OH, the government is actually regulating your sleazy business. What a shame.

It was fucking pathetic.

I happened to not work there I was securing some product for a contractor that has subbed me out. But i got so tired of hearing them squabble that I almost mopped it up myself.

Needless to say I advised the GC for the project to get his stuff somewhere else because this particular shop was full of idiots who didn't want to work.

Did I ever tell you how a 3000 dollar shower renovation that should have taken 3 days cost over 30 000 and took 6 months? Union bullshit at its best right there.

No, you didn't, but I'm sure there's more to that story and you are lying...

I locate and interview witnesses in criminal and civil litigation.
What is sleazy about that?

I have to go through a criminal background check every two years, take 16 hours of continuing education a year, maintain liability and bond insurance and go by a set of rules and regulations not only under the Georgia State Board of Private Detective Agencies but also under the Georgia Code Annotated which are the laws on my business passed through the Georgia Legislature.
Tell us who controls you and your business other than NO ONE.
And you are the one that cries like a baby.

[

I have to go through a criminal background check every two years, take 16 hours of continuing education a year, maintain liability and bond insurance and go by a set of rules and regulations not only under the Georgia State Board of Private Detective Agencies but also under the Georgia Code Annotated which are the laws on my business passed through the Georgia Legislature.
Tell us who controls you and your business other than NO ONE.
And you are the one that cries like a baby.

Well, actually, my company has to comply with ITAR because it has defense contracts.

We are a multi-national corporation that deals with the regulatory rules of dozens of agencies in multiple countries, and I frequently have to navigate a lot of rules to make sure the parts I get are done legally. I also have to comply with EPA and OSHA regulations.

But it isn't like taking dirty pictures or finding disgruntled employees to break bad on their boss, I'll admit that.

No, you didn't, but I'm sure there's more to that story and you are lying...
I had dealings with a state agency years ago .

The residence for retarded men was refitting their bathrooms pulling out tubs and enlarging the roll in showers. Being a state job they had to hire only union workers of course.

Day 1 plumber shows up to measure the space he was there for 20 minutes but of course he charged the union minimum of 4 hours

He shows up a week later to move some fixtures but he's not allowed to cut into the wall board because that's another union. He leaves and charges for four hours.

The next week the wall sheetrock guy shows up and cuts 4 holes in the drywall. !0 minutes but charges four hours.

Etc etc ad nauseum

I could have done the job in a weekend for 3-5 thousand it took months and cost over 30K

It wasn't my money so I didn't give a shit but you see the problem here don't you.

Any private sector plumber, electrician or carpenter would cut and patch drywall but the ridiculous union division of labor and the 4 hour minimum makes hiring union tradesmen a stupid move.

Last edited:

Any private sector plumber, electrician or carpenter would cut and patch drywall but the ridiculous union division of labor and the 4 hour minimum makes hiring union tradesmen a stupid move.

I totally don't believe you and there must be more to this story.

(YOu see what I'm doing here, right?)

I totally don't believe you and there must be more to this story.

(YOu see what I'm doing here, right?)

There isn't more to the story.

Not one of those union pukes worked more than an hour or two at a time.

Just for caparison I gutted an entire 1000 sq foot apartment reframed all the rooms, installed all new electric service, heat AC and plumbing, drywall, cabinets and trim for 75K

Tell me why would refitting 2 bathroom showers cost 30K?

The answer
Unions.

Forum List

Back