🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

[

Joe knows better but keeps making the lies bigger each time.
Civil cases are not worked by police, any moron knows that.
And on the criminal defense cases the police are working for the prosecution.
Only a dumb ass would state that the police would be working for the criminal defense lawyers.
In my 34 years on the job I have had numerous cases where we located witnesses the police never even attempted to locate because they "had their man" and as a result of our hard work INNOCENT men went free.
We are the last line of defense against the power of the state. If anyone should appreciate that, Joe the anti Plutocrat should.
But I do not believe Joe is anti Plutocrat unless it is the Plutocrat that is not signing his check at the time.

You stated in another thread that if you found evidence a client was guilty of what he did, you would hide that from authorities.

Most place, they call that "accessory after the fact."

[
Oh no...Union people are right virtuous and pure as the driven snow. Never would a union guy do these things. Never.
You are so biased that I would surmise you think care should come built without right turn signals.

I'm sure there are union guys who milk the clock. I'm sure there are NON-union guys who milk the clock.

That usually reflects bad management.

[

I locate and interview witnesses in criminal and civil litigation.
What is sleazy about that?

That you do it to help rich people and lawyers...

Otherwise, the police would do the job..

You said yourself that if you found evidence your client was guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl. you would hide it.

Childish and uninformed response.
You are about to get blown up. Keep it up.
The police do not have the time nor the resources to do this. Plus, the police do not work for the attorneys. They HIRE their own investigators.
Rich people? Here we go again. More irrational class warfare.
Umm, under the 5th amendment, the defense is under no obligation to turn over incriminating circumstantial evidence to the prosecution. "nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Joe you really should consider trying not to post stupid shit.

So you are saying if Cleetus' investigative service finds the axe which was used in an axe murder, and it has his clients fingerprints all over it, he's perfectly okay in hiding it under the 5th Amendment.

So much for the "party of morality".

Sure you did.

When you assume that everyone lies you must include yourself in the list.

I don't assume everyone lies.

I just assume you lie because you hate working folks who don't lay down for the man.

I don't hate anyone. I tell it like it is.

You want to blame everyone and anyone else for your problems while you do nothing to make your situation better.

That's pathetic.

I don't blame "everyone and anyone" else. I blame very specific people, for what they actually did. They decided, "Well, it's a recession, we can cut our profits and get rid of the people we just hired, or we can get rid of the people who've been with us for years because they make more. Especially ones with medical issues.. Well, that's easy... SO LONG, SUCKERS. "

A union would prevent them from doing that.

Add to that, "it's easier to exonerate one's self from all responsibility".
So goes the story of the union mentality.
When the work gets done properly, it's
"Look at us!. We're union! No one but a union brother or sister can do what we do! All others are scabs!"..
When things don't go as planned...."We're union. It's managements fault. It's purchasing's fault. We didn't get the plans on time. They sent faulty materials." Blah blah blah.

Except that's usually the case. For instance, on another thread, some plutocratic apologist douchebag- maybe it was you - insisted up and down that the Big Dig's problems were the fault of those union thugs.

Until I pointed out that the problem was the materials provided by subcontractors that didn't meet specs, but did give a shitload of money to Romney's campaign.

I don't assume everyone lies.

I just assume you lie because you hate working folks who don't lay down for the man.

I don't hate anyone. I tell it like it is.

You want to blame everyone and anyone else for your problems while you do nothing to make your situation better.

That's pathetic.

I don't blame "everyone and anyone" else. I blame very specific people, for what they actually did. They decided, "Well, it's a recession, we can cut our profits and get rid of the people we just hired, or we can get rid of the people who've been with us for years because they make more. Especially ones with medical issues.. Well, that's easy... SO LONG, SUCKERS. "

A union would prevent them from doing that.

"All business owners are douche bags" is not casting blame at a specific person

Not casting blame, condemning a system.

Nice guys don't do well in your system. They don't last.

Again with the generalizations.

again with the staying up here all night making sure no one condemns greed!

Do you even have a fucking life?

I just got up and am waiting for the coffee to brew.

And today I will be cutting, staining and installing some new trim work that some union slob would charge a ridiculous amount of money to do.

Last edited:
And yet you're on, you're off...

Do you get e-mail alerts?

"Joe B is mocking Corporate Greed and Douchebaggery Again!"

No I don't get e mail alerts and I don't accept private messages either.

But tell me you say you don't want to start your own company because that would make you a douche bag so how can you say you are blaming specific people when you so transparently hate people who own business so much that you would deny yourself the opportunity to own your own business?

And btw in case you hadn't noticed I responded to a post you made at 7PM last night when I was out having dinner with my lovely wife. Why were you posting your drivel on a Saturday night? and you ask me if I have a life ironic no?

Last edited:

But tell me you say you don't want to start your own company because that would make you a douche bag so how can you say you are blaming specific people when you so transparently hate people who own business so much that you would deny yourself the opportunity to own your own business?

wHHHHHINNNNNNEEEE..... Joe doesn't worship greed like I do.

Enough already.

Unless you bring something new to the argument, I'm done. Because, honestly, I've explained this to you about a hundred times, and you still don't get it.

wHHHHHINNNNNNEEEE..... Joe doesn't worship greed like I do.

Enough already.

Unless you bring something new to the argument, I'm done. Because, honestly, I've explained this to you about a hundred times, and you still don't get it.

No you haven't explained shit.

You would deny yourself a chance to control your own business and treat everyone who worked for you the way you want. You could be the agent of change that you so wish for.

But instead you piss and moan about douche bags and some imaginary man that are holding you back when in fact the only one holding you back is you.

you mean besides the fact I don't have a big pile of money, I just have no desire to do it.

Shit, if I had a big pile of money, I'd just enjoy my life. I wouldn't get my rocks off paying someone minimum wage and fucking with them.

You see, this is what made Mitt Romney such an evil douchebag to my eyes. He was rich. He didn't have to go into AmPad and GS Steel and those other companies and loot them. He already had enough money to live in a big house AND pay his dues to his cult every year.

Now unless you say something interesting and not the same whiny sychophany, I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with you.

That CEO or whomever draws his salary from the sale of product. Public employees draw their pay from the tax dollars of property owners. It makes no difference to me who does what in the private sector. If the result of said company reflects in higher prices or poor service, I go elsewhere with my business. I cannot, save selling my house and moving, cannot avoid the taxes used to pay those unionized public workers. So I go after the politicians that allow this crap to go on.

What you do is vote for tools like Walker who work for the Koch brothers.

A Koch Brother, a Teabagger and a Union Guy go into a resturant...

The waiter brings out ten cookies. The Koch brother wolfs down 9 cookies and says to the Teabagger, "Hey, that Union Thug wants your Cookie!"

It's not kids who TP the houses of rich people on Halloween, it's you.
I have not seen as much vitriol versus those who are of means from hundreds of people as I see from you.
You are part of the group that has not only demonized wealth but would if you could, criminalize it.
Look. You are a dinosaur. Your way of thinking is over.
Collectivism in any form does not work.

it's worked damned well for pro baseball, football and basketball.

Why not bitch about them instead of teachers?

Last edited:
you mean besides the fact I don't have a big pile of money, I just have no desire to do it.

Shit, if I had a big pile of money, I'd just enjoy my life. I wouldn't get my rocks off paying someone minimum wage and fucking with them.

You see, this is what made Mitt Romney such an evil douchebag to my eyes. He was rich. He didn't have to go into AmPad and GS Steel and those other companies and loot them. He already had enough money to live in a big house AND pay his dues to his cult every year.

Now unless you say something interesting and not the same whiny sychophany, I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with you.

Typical of the pathetic life of denial in which you live using the ignore list so you can only engage with other sheep consumed by your particular manifestation of groupthink of flockthink in your case.

Good riddance.

What you do is vote for tools like Walker who work for the Koch brothers.

A Koch Brother, a Teabagger and a Union Guy go into a resturant...

The waiter brings out ten cookies. The Koch brother wolfs down 9 cookies and says to the Teabagger, "Hey, that Union Thug wants your Cookie!"

I have not seen as much vitriol versus those who are of means from hundreds of people as I see from you.
You are part of the group that has not only demonized wealth but would if you could, criminalize it.

Because I don't pay their salaries. If you're stupid enough to waste your money on pro sports then that's your problem

Because I don't pay their salaries. If you're stupid enough to waste your money on pro sports then that's your problem

do you buy cable TV or dish?

PS

did you get a free education?

Forum List

Back