🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

Wouldn't know, never flipped a hamburger commercially in my life.

But I always find it amusing that you haters of working people always go there first, and then wonder why one of the wage slaves spits on your burger before serving it to you....
Joe, you are a metaphorical "hamburger flipper". That is what has your panties so bunched up - also metaphorical btw.

No, I'm highly trained professional in my feild of expertise, APICS and Six Sigma Certified.

When I was in the Army, I was a non-Commissioned officer.

What I've done, I've excelled at. Just because being a greedy douchebag has never been a personal goal I've emulated, doesn't make my other accomplishments less worthwhile.

I know what your problem is.

You obviously are one of those people who need to be told what to do/ If left on your own you flounder. That's why you can't own a business because the buck would stop with you.

You realize this and come to the conclusion that those you need to tell you what to do are douche bags.

Makes perfect sense to me you are a follower and you can't stand that about yourself.

You obviously are one of those people who need to be told what to do/ If left on your own you flounder. That's why you can't own a business because the buck would stop with you.

You realize this and come to the conclusion that those you need to tell you what to do are douche bags.

Makes perfect sense to me you are a follower and you can't stand that about yourself.

If I had to wait on my clueless managers to tell me to do stuff, I wouldn't get anything done.

In fact, what I've learned is that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission, and any plan I come up with will be better than anything this guy proposes...

pointy-haired_boss.jpg

because most of us have encountered the Real Life version at least once.

So you want to be wrong about more stuff, because you never seem to get anything right.

Public sector unions & their pension funds must go away. Their pensions funds are just another gimmick elected officials use to kick the debt can further down the road.

If I had to wait on my clueless managers to tell me to do stuff, I wouldn't get anything done.

In fact, what I've learned is that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission, and any plan I come up with will be better than anything this guy proposes...

pointy-haired_boss.jpg

because most of us have encountered the Real Life version at least once.

So you want to be wrong about more stuff, because you never seem to get anything right.

Sure.

If you were such an awesome leader you wouldn't be working for people you think are douche bags.

Public sector unions & their pension funds must go away. Their pensions funds are just another gimmick elected officials use to kick the debt can further down the road.

Maybe you need to educate yourself on Public Union Pensions. Most Public workers get pensions instead of SOcial Security...

State pensions are underfunded by 77%. The state of Wisconsin is 100% underfunded. DC is 111% underfunded.

Last edited:

Maybe you need to educate yourself on Public Union Pensions. Most Public workers get pensions instead of SOcial Security...

State pensions are underfunded by 77%.

Because the states didn't put aside the money when they were supposed to.

Social Security is underfunded because Dubya broke into the Lock box and used the money to go chase Saddam.

401K's are underfunded because Wall Street spent the money on Coke and Hookers.

Social Security is underfunded because Dubya broke into the Lock box and used the money to go chase Saddam.

If tax payers are not going to back my losses in my 401K, then I am not going to back overpaid public union pensions with my taxes. I already paid the public workers to do their job. It is not my fault their investments went south. I am not going to pay them even more again. Heck DC is 111% underfunded. That is going to cost more to pay now than the first time. Where is all my lost 401K money?????????????

Pro sports a "union"? LOL, in name only.
What other union is there where each employee can negotiate their own INDIVIDUAL contract like all pro athletes do?
Where is that union?
American teachers are underpaid when they start and overpaid after 20 years. They get 3 months paid vacation a year.

Actually, the purpose of sports unions is to make sure that the guys who aren't the "superstars" get a fair share of the profits...

I can see why this HORRIFIES you beyond words.

No it is not. The contracts are what they are.
Fair share. Ah yes, one of the favored lib buzz terms.
"Fair" is a relative term. it is vague. Liberals have grabbed hold the term and run with it.
It's meaningless.

I thought Joe would be whining about the millions who don't get drafted because that they weren't good enough to make loads of money. The top picks are the "plutocrats" who invariably suppress (in Joe's world) those like himself who can't make money and have to live in shitholes. Meritocracy's a bitch.

Right. Meritocracy is another word for "I've got mine, fuck you".

Until someone takes it away from you.

Merit is the proper and ONLY way to rate the performance of employees.
Hence the reason why unions have been steadily kicked out of the equation.

Right. Meritocracy is another word for "I've got mine, fuck you".

Until someone takes it away from you.
Well then whine about the injustice of the draft in sports. If your life sucks and you're a perennial loser, whose fault is it anyway?! Oh yeah, the plutocrats.

Actually, I'm more pissed off about the guy who gets loads of money and then underperforms...

Of course, enough steroids, you can make a winner out of anyone...
Yes. the typical unionized slacker who bitches and moans about his more productive co-workers.

]Ah Joe, if there were only steroids you could take to be a better hamburger-flipper. Alas, you are fated to mediocrity.

But I always find it amusing that you haters of working people always go there first, and then wonder why one of the wage slaves spits on your burger before serving it to you....

"Hate working people"..The old union fall back position.
BULLSHIT.
It is the collectives we find objectionable.

Joe, you are a metaphorical "hamburger flipper". That is what has your panties so bunched up - also metaphorical btw.

No, I'm highly trained professional in my feild of expertise, APICS and Six Sigma Certified.

When I was in the Army, I was a non-Commissioned officer.

What I've done, I've excelled at. Just because being a greedy douchebag has never been a personal goal I've emulated, doesn't make my other accomplishments less worthwhile.
Yeah yeah yeah..And because you got sick, they took it all away from you.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If tax payers are not going to back my losses in my 401K, then I am not going to back overpaid public union pensions with my taxes. I already paid the public workers to do their job. It is not my fault their investments went south. I am not going to pay them even more again. Heck DC is 111% underfunded. That is going to cost more to pay now than the first time. Where is all my lost 401K money?????????????

Here's the problem. The unionites have been told by their bosses that "some one else" took their money, invested it and the investments fell apart. Truth is the union bosses and the state governments took the money and blew it on nonsense.
The money had it been safely invested, would have shown positive returns.
The greed of politicians and union bosses has come home to to roost. Add in the pension rules which result in workers contributing next to nothing toward their pension funds. Again, someone else's responsibility.
Unions bosses have few jobs. One is to ensure the safety of their respective pension funds.
Theirs is the ultimate failure. THEY absolved them selves of all duty to protect their members and sold out to political whims.

Wrong.
Not most, few and declining.
Some get that, others get a retirement pension and social security and most get social security only.
We are almost there wiping it all out. Government workers should be banned from unionizing. The folks paying the bill, the taxpayer, do not have a seat at the bargaining table.
Government knows nothing about market wages for their workers.

One thing stands out about Joe.
It SUCKS to be Joe.

Naw, it's awesome to be Joe.

It's just I don't draw enjoyment out of life by bullying or exploiting other people.

I actually get enjoyment out of HELPING people.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to get your head around.

Thank you for being the judge of who helps, bullies or exploits folks and who does not.
I note your pat on your own back for your supposed accomplishments.
I go by the theory that it is amazing how much can get accomplished if folks do not worry about who gets credit for it.
"Badges, I do not need no stinkin badges"

Pro sports a "union"? LOL, in name only.
What other union is there where each employee can negotiate their own INDIVIDUAL contract like all pro athletes do?
Where is that union?
American teachers are underpaid when they start and overpaid after 20 years. They get 3 months paid vacation a year.

Actually, the purpose of sports unions is to make sure that the guys who aren't the "superstars" get a fair share of the profits...

I can see why this HORRIFIES you beyond words.

No it is not. The contracts are what they are.
Fair share. Ah yes, one of the favored lib buzz terms.
"Fair" is a relative term. it is vague. Liberals have grabbed hold the term and run with it.
It's meaningless.

Actually, it's pretty reasonable. And it's fairly easy to define.

50K a year for a person who does a middle class job is fair.

8 figures for a CEO is ridiculous.

We are almost there wiping it all out. .

Yes, you've done a very good job of wiping out the middle class.

Why this is something you're proud of escapes me.

I am middle class, never made over 100K a year in my life, ever.
When I started my business in 1982 I made 7K profit my first year, 15 my second year.
Ever try to live off of 7K a year Joe? Lots of tuna, oat meal and tube steaks both ways. Dogs and bologna.
But that is the difference between you and I. I was willing to put in those 75 hour weeks to make something better for my family.
In 1983 I was working 3 jobs, enrolled full time for my graduate degree and building this house on the original 5 acres 40 miles north of Atlanta. I commuted daily to Atlanta to attend Georgia State University and my office was at 92 Luckie St., Atlanta, Ga. downtown.
How come I did not get wiped out? Everything I touch makes $$ and everyone around me is making good $$$.
How is that possible? How could a Plutocrat like me create wealth FOR OTHERS also?
How could it be that my phone rings off the hook with folks wanting to work for me?

Forum List

Back