Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

[

We have a winner.
Joe is a product of the everyone should get a trophy at age 6, they should not keep score at age 11 in soccer, everyone has a right to a job and if a kid.... SNIP THEY KEEP SCORE IN THE REAL WORLD

Yeah, and I wouldn't have a problem with that, if one team hadn't bought the refs...

All a union does is make sure the score is kept fairly.

Or do you really think Paris Hilton is some worthy creature?

SNIP
Gee, I wonder why.

Frankly, I'm all for a massive inheitance tax. Wonderful idea. If Paris is so wonderful, I'm sure she can make a fortune cheating poor hotels workers, just like Daddy did.

Unions are coming back... with the Republicans going the way of the Whigs, nothings going to stop them.

I take it you've never been married, LOL. Besides, I think there are a lot of bosses out there who will say the same thing.

As well they should. That is what they are paid to do. Delegate tasks to be completed by the worker bees. "Because I said so" is the response one uses to a worker bee who thinks he does not have to gather as much pollen as instructed.

Spoken like a true queen bee...

Or maybe just a queen....
Spoken like a person with a room temperature IQ.
Go cry to someone who cares. No one is interested in your problems.
See the Priest at the door. He'll punch your ticket for you.
Look Joey, you won't get far in a contest of insults with me.
Just like another pussy fuck, I will have you running to the mods as well.

As well they should. That is what they are paid to do. Delegate tasks to be completed by the worker bees. "Because I said so" is the response one uses to a worker bee who thinks he does not have to gather as much pollen as instructed.

For someone who isn't interesting in my problems, you certainly seem fascinated by them...

"Oh, must have been your fault you got sick", or whatever.

Hey, news flash Spanky, the GOP put Plutocracy on the Ballot last month, and the people rejected it. 2 billion dollars of Koch brothers money couldn't polish that turd...

Anyone that believes the rules apply equally did not get much out of the military.
If there ever is a place where that logic does not apply it would be military.
RHIP.

When I was a private, I used to think the Sergeants had it dicked.

Then I became a Sergeant, and realized what real work was like.

I respect that and I bet you were a good and disciplined Sgt.
You EARNED it to make that rank.
Thank you for your service. We are a better nation because you stepped up and served.

Last edited:

For someone who isn't interesting in my problems, you certainly seem fascinated by them...

"Oh, must have been your fault you got sick", or whatever.

Hey, news flash Spanky, the GOP put Plutocracy on the Ballot last month, and the people rejected it. 2 billion dollars of Koch brothers money couldn't polish that turd...

projecting again?
Did I ever state or imply your illness or whatever befell you was YOUR fault?
Straw man argument.
Your side retained the White House. It made but a cat piddle of a gain in the House. Not even close to a mandate. Calm down.
By your undying and militant support of Obama, you demonstrate the embodiment of Obama's divisive effect on the country.
FOr example. I do not like liberals because of they cling to ideology and do not stand on principle.
You on the other hand, despise all non liberals with all your being. Why? Because they have the gall to have a different viewpoint.
As demonstrated by your side's vitriol for Fox News and all conservative talk radio, your side is incensed over the mere existence of another viewpoint.
I will tune to shows such as Ed Schultz and listen to Left Talk on satellite radio because I want to hear what the other side has to say. I must say I find liberal talk radio surprisingly entertaining but sorely lacking in substance and logic

[

projecting again?
Straw man argument.
Your side retained the White House. It made but a cat piddle of a gain in the House. Not even close to a mandate. Calm down.
By your undying and militant support of Obama, you demonstrate the embodiment of Obama's divisive effect on the country.
FOr example. I do not like liberals because of they cling to ideology and do not stand on principle.
You on the other hand, despise all non liberals with all your being. Why? Because they have the gall to have a different viewpoint.
As demonstrated by your side's vitriol for Fox News and all conservative talk radio, your side is incensed over the mere existence of another viewpoint.
I will tune to shows such as Ed Schultz and listen to Left Talk on satellite radio because I want to hear what the other side has to say. I must say I find liberal talk radio surprisingly entertaining but sorely lacking in substance and logic

As I said, I used to be RW until I got fired for having the gall to actually think that working for health insurance really meant I would get health insurance. Now I know better.

I'm not happy I had to support Obama. I've won I fight I didn't want to have. I kind of compare it to when I had my 19 year old cat put down. Didn't enjoy doing it, but it was necessary. The GOP has become so dominated by the self-destructive wealthy and the religous crazies that simply it has to be put down.

I used to listen to Limpballs all the time. Now I see him for what he is- a phony. A guy who screamed law and order and how drug users needed to go to prison. Until he got caught abusing drugs himself, and he got himself a high-powered lawyer. Can't have a rich drug abuser going to the same prison as a poor kid who smokes crack!

Fact is, the GOP is only kept afloat because it fools a lot people into voting against their own best interests. Now they are fooling less and less of them... Pretty soon, it will be a party confined to the South... and good riddance.

No, the way to do that is 1) Always be honest in your dealings and 2) Make sure there are rules that apply to everyone equally.

It is not to become one of the douchebags.

Again you envy what you can't be so you call those who achieve what you can't douche bags.

Textbook projection. Seek help.

Uh, guy, I don't envy Romney. The man had everything, and it wasn't enough.

There's a reason why most religions call greed a sin...

Where did I say you envy Romney?

You envy all those douche bag business owners who take control of their own lives because you can't and have to settle for being an employee dependent on those who provide jobs.

And owning a business does not make one greedy. That's just another one of the false beliefs you hold that are manifested by your envy of others.

[

projecting again?
Straw man argument.

As I said, I used to be RW until I got fired for having the gall to actually think that working for health insurance really meant I would get health insurance. Now I know better.

I'm not happy I had to support Obama. I've won I fight I didn't want to have. I kind of compare it to when I had my 19 year old cat put down. Didn't enjoy doing it, but it was necessary. The GOP has become so dominated by the self-destructive wealthy and the religous crazies that simply it has to be put down.

I used to listen to Limpballs all the time. Now I see him for what he is- a phony. A guy who screamed law and order and how drug users needed to go to prison. Until he got caught abusing drugs himself, and he got himself a high-powered lawyer. Can't have a rich drug abuser going to the same prison as a poor kid who smokes crack!

Fact is, the GOP is only kept afloat because it fools a lot people into voting against their own best interests. Now they are fooling less and less of them... Pretty soon, it will be a party confined to the South... and good riddance.

Sir, when are you going to realize that you work for wages or salary. No one "works for insurance". I have no idea from where you got that notion.
As with other fringe benefits, they exist but they are not entitlements.
Sick days and one's insurance coverage are offered by the employer "just in case". They do not exist as part of your compensation package. That is unless you have an employment contract which specifically states this.
This is also the root of confusion as to why union members have this strange notion that an unused sick day can be "banked" in perpetuity. Same with vacation time. Use it or lose it.
This is one of the main reasons why public employee unions are being attacked. Tens of millions of dollars every year are being spent to pay people to NOT WORK.. It's absurd.
Again, use it or lose it.
BTW, the poor crack head argument doesn't wash.. Do you know where the poor crack head gets his crack? From the rich crack dealer who uses his money to buy the services of very good criminal attorneys who can get these guy's charges busted down to jay walking.
So please realize they are all part of the same hypocrisy.
And Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer with a point of view. Your hatred of Limbaugh shows you are not being honest in your posts about him.
For example, I do not bear any ill will toward Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow. I disagree with their points of view. Period.

Whatever, guy, I'm bored with you. Get back to me when you have something substantive to add to the conversation.

You mean other than pointing the utter stupidity of your "all business owners are douche bags" schtick.

Yeah that's real substantive.

Yeah, well, frankly, the small ones are worse than the big ones... all that ego and very little to back it up.

I would disagree. I have worked for two large companies. Too much nonsense and office politics. I have worked in small business. Much more encouraging work environments. I will stay small for the remainder of my working career.

Whatever, guy, I'm bored with you. Get back to me when you have something substantive to add to the conversation.

You mean other than pointing the utter stupidity of your "all business owners are douche bags" schtick.

Yeah that's real substantive.

Yeah, well, frankly, the small ones are worse than the big ones... all that ego and very little to back it up.

At least I don't have to bitch and moan about my life the way you do.

[

Sir, when are you going to realize that you work for wages or salary. No one "works for insurance". I have no idea from where you got that notion.
As with other fringe benefits, they exist but they are not entitlements.
Sick days and one's insurance coverage are offered by the employer "just in case". They do not exist as part of your compensation package. That is unless you have an employment contract which specifically states this.

Again, since you guys INSIST that we can't ever, ever have Single Payer, like every other civilized country does, then, yes, I expect Health Insurance to be part of any compensation package, and I have turned down job offers when I found out they didn't offer what I considered adequate health coverage.

[
This is also the root of confusion as to why union members have this strange notion that an unused sick day can be "banked" in perpetuity. Same with vacation time. Use it or lose it.
This is one of the main reasons why public employee unions are being attacked. Tens of millions of dollars every year are being spent to pay people to NOT WORK.. It's absurd.
Again, use it or lose it.

Public Unions are being attacked because they support Democrats. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact is, it's absolute insanity that we only give most workers two weeks a year, and many of them don't take that. It's the kind of insanity they don't do in the rest of the world.

[
BTW, the poor crack head argument doesn't wash.. Do you know where the poor crack head gets his crack? From the rich crack dealer who uses his money to buy the services of very good criminal attorneys who can get these guy's charges busted down to jay walking.
So please realize they are all part of the same hypocrisy.

The whole "War on Drugs" is a scam. We lock up more people than any country in the world, and we have one of the world's highest crime rates. Part of that is because we let any asshole who wants a gun have one, but the other reason is because we criminalize what should be a medical issue.

Unless you are a rich asshole like Limbaugh. Rich addicts get rehab, poor addicts get prison.

And Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer with a point of view. Your hatred of Limbaugh shows you are not being honest in your posts about him.
For example, I do not bear any ill will toward Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow. I disagree with their points of view. Period.

Limbaugh is an entertainer who has destroyed the GOP. Seriously the election was pretty much over when he called Fluke a slut. If the GOP had half a brain, they'd excise this cancer ASAP.

[

I would disagree. I have worked for two large companies. Too much nonsense and office politics. I have worked in small business. Much more encouraging work environments. I will stay small for the remainder of my working career.

I've worked for small companies, and what I found is that they engage in too much of the stupid. They do the things like fire the Lesbian or sexually harrass the desk clerk because they don't develop the professionalism.

As much as I hate to admit it, my best work experiences have been in the two large multi-national corporations NOT owned by Americans. (One Japanese, and the current one being British.)

No, you just bitch and whine about all those poor people who expect to be fairly paid....

You have yet to define that term.

And anyone who doesn't like what their employer offers is free to find another employer are they not?

You yourself said that you have not accepted jobs because you didn't like the benefit package yet you somehow believe (you'll note I didn't say think) that employees are not free to exercise choice.

You are again holding conflicting paradigms.

[

I've worked for small companies, and what I found is that they engage in too much of the stupid. They do the things like fire the Lesbian or sexually harrass the desk clerk because they don't develop the professionalism.

As much as I hate to admit it, my best work experiences have been in the two large multi-national corporations NOT owned by Americans. (One Japanese, and the current one being British.)

So one should not be fired for being unprofessional now? Tell me are there any acceptable reasons for an employee to be fired?

No, you just bitch and whine about all those poor people who expect to be fairly paid....

You have yet to define that term.

And anyone who doesn't like what their employer offers is free to find another employer are they not?

You yourself said that you have not accepted jobs because you didn't like the benefit package yet you somehow believe (you'll note I didn't say think) that employees are not free to exercise choice.

You are again holding conflicting paradigms.

Not at all.

You see, when I did accept a job with an Acceptable benefit package, I had some funny idea that they would actually HONOR the promises made.

Now I know better.

I do think we need strong unions for all employees. I think we also should get rid of "at will" employment. Either you show cause or you keep the person.

I think we should have wage transparency. Employers should be required to disclose what they pay ALL employees of similar job description.

Again, we've tried letting the "job providers" have their every whim.

It didn't work.

Forum List

Back