🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

[

I am middle class, never made over 100K a year in my life, ....?

Guy, I don't care about your whining.

I don't care if you were eating Alpo at one point.

Right now, you are a heartless bastard who wants to screw working people. You're one of the stooges that helped the Plutocrats wreck what used to be a pretty sensible political party.

[

If you were such an awesome leader you wouldn't be working for people you think are douche bags.

I am an awesome leader. Have a whole box of medals the Army gave me saying so.
And yet you subjugate yourself to douche bags and do naught but whine about it.

If they give medals for that you would be a fucking general.

Don't subjugate myself at all. Simply do the job I'm paid to do, and try my best to make sure they don't screw meover.

I let one get past the fence. Now I vote Democratic to make sure the fence is stronger.

Simple enough.

Maybe some day, the GOP will get it again and get back on the side of working folks. They used to do that.

[

Right now, you are a heartless bastard who wants to screw working people. You're one of the stooges that helped the Plutocrats wreck what used to be a pretty sensible political party.

"I don't care" is all we hear from you.
Then why do you bitch so much about the stooge Plutocrats fucking you in the ass if you do not care?

[

Then why do you bitch so much about the stooge Plutocrats fucking you in the ass if you do not care?

I care about the damage they do to this country I love and once wore the uniform of.

What amazes me is the lack of contrition. You wreck the economy, profit from the aftermath, and when a decent guy like Obama comes along and tries to fix it, you employ the vilest, most racist shit to try to defeat him, and then whine when someone points out what a douchebag you guys nominated.

I am an awesome leader. Have a whole box of medals the Army gave me saying so.

Don't subjugate myself at all. Simply do the job I'm paid to do, and try my best to make sure they don't screw meover. /

The best way to do that is to work for yourself but you are obviously incapable of doing that so you remain in the employ of those who can.

That is the root of your envy and resentment.

The best way to do that is to work for yourself but you are obviously incapable of doing that so you remain in the employ of those who can.

No, the way to do that is 1) Always be honest in your dealings and 2) Make sure there are rules that apply to everyone equally.

It is not to become one of the douchebags.

No, the way to do that is 1) Always be honest in your dealings and 2) Make sure there are rules that apply to everyone equally.

Again you envy what you can't be so you call those who achieve what you can't douche bags.

Textbook projection. Seek help.

I care about the damage they do to this country I love and once wore the uniform of.

What amazes me is the lack of contrition. You wreck the economy, profit from the aftermath, and when a decent guy like Obama comes along and tries to fix it, you employ the vilest, most racist shit to try to defeat him, and then whine when someone points out what a douchebag you guys nominated.
The federal government made al the rules that resulted in today's economic conditions.
This is not about party. Although I can post video on here that show several democrats ( Barney Frank for one)pleading to keep Fannie/ Freddie intact. And while Bush 43 was in office, excoriating Bush for deficit spending then once the democrats had won the Senate and House in 2006, Frank said we had to "get over our fear of deficits". And "there are plenty of wealthy people we can recover this money from."
When the federal government decides to manipulate the marketplace we get fiscal disaster.
You have had a rough time with your job(s)...You needed a scapegoat. You chose the wealthy because this is what you've been told to think by your democrat leaders. The rich are out to get you. The rich are evil. The became rich because they stole from you.
So you come on here and spew the same lefty talking points. Blah blah blah.
The point is you are just a bitter individual who thinks they are owed something.
Well let me tell you this: My parents raised me the right way. And one of their most repeated lessons was "in this life no one owes you a thing"..
Now you will counter with a few hair splits about how in certain instances you believe the term "owe" applies. Don't bother. That's changing the subject.
If one works, the employer owes a paycheck at the end of the week..YEAH, I get it.
Move along..
Then you will post more talking points regarding how it is the job of government to "help" people..Umm....not it isn't...
Promote the general welfare of the people" never was intended to mean "create handouts"...And yes, manipulating the economy to "help" people is a classic example of a handout.
GO!

Don't subjugate myself at all. Simply do the job I'm paid to do, and try my best to make sure they don't screw meover. /

We have a winner.
Joe is a product of the everyone should get a trophy at age 6, they should not keep score at age 11 in soccer, everyone has a right to a job and if a kid strikes out in a baseball game after 3 strikes or a kid fumbles the ball in a football game or a kid misses a shot in a basketball game it is not fair that another kid hit a triple or scored a touchdown or made a 3 point shot. Not fair that the kids that made the plays reaped the benefits. Everyone should get a trophy and play and equal amount of time.
Reminded me of years ago when my oldest was in 1st grade. He took his lunch to school some days. One day I received a call from his teacher. She was upset that some of the other kids were upset that my son had a cupcake in his lunch bag and on that day the lunch provided at school did not and only had fruit. She stated that they had a hard time getting the kids to eat the fruit as it was and it was not fair that my kid had a cupcake that he brought. She stated that if he was to bring another cupcake to school as part of his lunch in the future that we needed to send cupcakes for the entire class.
I told her in a sort of way to go fuck herself.
Fair, I hate that damn word.
The fair society we live in these days is for losers, those that got beat out by someone else as a result of their going the extra mile at an early age and then reaping the benefits of it later in life.
Joe got out in the real world and all of sudden it him in the face like a sledge hammer.

THEY KEEP SCORE IN THE REAL WORLD

Anyone that believes the rules apply equally did not get much out of the military.
If there ever is a place where that logic does not apply it would be military.
RHIP.

The military is the only place where, "Because I said so" is accepted as a valid answer to a question.

Again you envy what you can't be so you call those who achieve what you can't douche bags.

Textbook projection. Seek help.

Uh, guy, I don't envy Romney. The man had everything, and it wasn't enough.

There's a reason why most religions call greed a sin...

The federal government made al the rules that resulted in today's economic conditions.
This is not about party. Although I can post video on here that show several democrats ( Barney Frank for one)pleading to keep Fannie/ Freddie intact.SNIP>... !

I usually put a SNIP in when your argument starts to get so retarded, it isn't worth reading.

Freddy and Fannie weren't the problem, the private banks defrauding them were. The lack of regulatory oversight on private banks were.

The problem wasn't rules, it was the lack of enforcement.

It's like if we have a murder law, but instead of throwing you in jail, we give you a bag of money.

Pretty much describes TARP to a tee. No one lost his job, no one went to jail, no one lost his bonus.

[

We have a winner.
Joe is a product of the everyone should get a trophy at age 6, they should not keep score at age 11 in soccer, everyone has a right to a job and if a kid.... SNIP THEY KEEP SCORE IN THE REAL WORLD

Yeah, and I wouldn't have a problem with that, if one team hadn't bought the refs...

All a union does is make sure the score is kept fairly.

Or do you really think Paris Hilton is some worthy creature?

The military is the only place where, "Because I said so" is accepted as a valid answer to a question.

I take it you've never been married, LOL. Besides, I think there are a lot of bosses out there who will say the same thing.

As well they should. That is what they are paid to do. Delegate tasks to be completed by the worker bees. "Because I said so" is the response one uses to a worker bee who thinks he does not have to gather as much pollen as instructed.

I take it you've never been married, LOL. Besides, I think there are a lot of bosses out there who will say the same thing.

As well they should. That is what they are paid to do. Delegate tasks to be completed by the worker bees. "Because I said so" is the response one uses to a worker bee who thinks he does not have to gather as much pollen as instructed.

Spoken like a true queen bee...

Or maybe just a queen....

[

We have a winner.
Joe is a product of the everyone should get a trophy at age 6, they should not keep score at age 11 in soccer, everyone has a right to a job and if a kid.... SNIP THEY KEEP SCORE IN THE REAL WORLD

Yeah, and I wouldn't have a problem with that, if one team hadn't bought the refs...

All a union does is make sure the score is kept fairly.

Or do you really think Paris Hilton is some worthy creature?

Oh, horse shit. Bought the ref. It's always crying and whining with you people.
Who the fuck is Paris Hilton...Unfortunately there are those who've decided that abuse of inheritance is a way of life. So what? That does not mean the government should make laws to confiscate inheritance just because people like you think it's "unfair".
No. Unions use coercion to give their members an advantage. That's why unions are steadily in decline. For decades unions had the ability to hold companies over a barrel. Their members were supported by the general public and other unions. Then the unions got greedy and union bosses started to behave the same as the people they were battling with. Starting in the 1970's union membership began it's steady decline.
Gee, I wonder why.

Forum List

Back