🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

you mean besides the fact I don't have a big pile of money, I just have no desire to do it.

Shit, if I had a big pile of money, I'd just enjoy my life. I wouldn't get my rocks off paying someone minimum wage and fucking with them.

You see, this is what made Mitt Romney such an evil douchebag to my eyes. He was rich. He didn't have to go into AmPad and GS Steel and those other companies and loot them. He already had enough money to live in a big house AND pay his dues to his cult every year.

Now unless you say something interesting and not the same whiny sychophany, I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with you.

Typical of the pathetic life of denial in which you live using the ignore list so you can only engage with other sheep consumed by your particular manifestation of groupthink of flockthink in your case.

Good riddance.

I never have a problem having thoughtful conversations with "conservatives" (most of you being nothing of the sort.... most of you are reactionaries).

We are not in a world of shit right now because guys like me went to their thankless jobs and did them.

We are in a world of shit because the people you worship wrecked the economy trying to get their "Mitts" on more money than they really needed or deserved.

you mean besides the fact I don't have a big pile of money, I just have no desire to do it.

Shit, if I had a big pile of money, I'd just enjoy my life. I wouldn't get my rocks off paying someone minimum wage and fucking with them.

You see, this is what made Mitt Romney such an evil douchebag to my eyes. He was rich. He didn't have to go into AmPad and GS Steel and those other companies and loot them. He already had enough money to live in a big house AND pay his dues to his cult every year.

Now unless you say something interesting and not the same whiny sychophany, I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with you.

Typical of the pathetic life of denial in which you live using the ignore list so you can only engage with other sheep consumed by your particular manifestation of groupthink of flockthink in your case.

Good riddance.

I never have a problem having thoughtful conversations with "conservatives" (most of you being nothing of the sort.... most of you are reactionaries).

We are not in a world of shit right now because guys like me went to their thankless jobs and did them.

We are in a world of shit because the people you worship wrecked the economy trying to get their "Mitts" on more money than they really needed or deserved.

I don't worship anyone but I despise people who blame everyone else for their problems.

[

I don't worship anyone but I despise people who blame everyone else for their problems.

Which I don't do, but hey, I know you have your talking point.

People reject plutocracy at the ballot box- they must be "whiners" or "moochers" or whatever.

Not that they saw something truly fucked up and did something about it.

To review.

Plutocrats wrecked the economy with their greed. Millions lost their jobs, homes and the only reason why it wasn't a hundred times worse was because government stepped up and saved their sorry asses.

Instead of taking stock of what they did like a drunk who mowed down a family with their car, they insist they did nothing wrong.

They made a blatant attempt to sabotage the economy and put a tool named Romney in charge, and they spent a BILLION dollars doing it.

And the people slapped them down hard.

and here you are whining about "moochers" and "whiners" because you didn't get your way on shit.

And never will again.

[

Which I don't do, but hey, I know you have your talking point.

No you just say that ALL business owners are douche bags and they're what's wrong with the system. No that doesn't sound like you're blaming everyone else at all.

People reject plutocracy at the ballot box- they must be "whiners" or "moochers" or whatever.

People who vote to take the fruits of another's labor from them via punitive taxes are what in your ovine mind, righteous?

Not that they saw something truly fucked up and did something about it.

To review.

Plutocrats wrecked the economy with their greed. Millions lost their jobs, homes and the only reason why it wasn't a hundred times worse was because government stepped up and saved their sorry asses.

I was never in favor of bailouts including the bailout of the UAW

Instead of taking stock of what they did like a drunk who mowed down a family with their car, they insist they did nothing wrong.

And the people who got into debt they couldn't afford have no culpability right? It wasn't their fault they refinanced their homes repeatedly and ran their credit cards up to the limit. The "man" made them do it right?

They made a blatant attempt to sabotage the economy and put a tool named Romney in charge, and they spent a BILLION dollars doing it.

And the people slapped them down hard.

and here you are whining about "moochers" and "whiners" because you didn't get your way on shit.

And never will again.

My way? and what exactly is my way? I didn't vote for Romney.

Last edited:
What you do is vote for tools like Walker who work for the Koch brothers.

A Koch Brother, a Teabagger and a Union Guy go into a resturant...

The waiter brings out ten cookies. The Koch brother wolfs down 9 cookies and says to the Teabagger, "Hey, that Union Thug wants your Cookie!"

It's not kids who TP the houses of rich people on Halloween, it's you.
I have not seen as much vitriol versus those who are of means from hundreds of people as I see from you.
You are part of the group that has not only demonized wealth but would if you could, criminalize it.
Look. You are a dinosaur. Your way of thinking is over.
Collectivism in any form does not work.

it's worked damned well for pro baseball, football and basketball.

Why not bitch about them instead of teachers?

Pro sports a "union"? LOL, in name only.
What other union is there where each employee can negotiate their own INDIVIDUAL contract like all pro athletes do?
Where is that union?
American teachers are underpaid when they start and overpaid after 20 years. They get 3 months paid vacation a year.

What other union is there where each employee can negotiate their own INDIVIDUAL contract like all pro athletes do?
Where is that union?
American teachers are underpaid when they start and overpaid after 20 years. They get 3 months paid vacation a year.

Actually, the purpose of sports unions is to make sure that the guys who aren't the "superstars" get a fair share of the profits...

I can see why this HORRIFIES you beyond words.

Where is that union?

Actually, the purpose of sports unions is to make sure that the guys who aren't the "superstars" get a fair share of the profits...

No, the purpose of the professional athletic unions, as I know dozens that were and are in them, is to maximize their income, same as everyone and anyone does in business.
Does not horrify me at all but they are not really a union. They are a union only when they want more $$$.
Draft choices are slotted in their pay so your "fair share" argument is bogus. They know right off the bat when they are drafted what they will get paid 95% of the time.

Where is that union?

No, the purpose of the professional athletic unions, as I know dozens that were and are in them, is to maximize their income, same as everyone and anyone does in business.
Does not horrify me at all but they are not really a union. They are a union only when they want more $$$.
Draft choices are slotted in their pay so your "fair share" argument is bogus. They know right off the bat when they are drafted what they will get paid 95% of the time.

But here's the thing.

The whole concept of Draft Choices is pretty anti-Plutocratic to start with. When weak teams ge the first picks on new young talent, it kind of defeats the whole Plutocratic notion that the richest team owners can just buy the best talent.

So you can get a team like the Green Bay Packers- owned not by some rich assholes, but by the people of Wisconsin - which can compete for just as good of players as a team owned by billionaires.

Meanwhile, when Rush Limbaugh takes his wad of money and tries to buy into the Saint Louis Rams, player objections to him had some meaning.

If only all businesses ran that way.

Union opposes Rush Limbaugh's bid to buy St. Louis Rams - ESPN

I thought Joe would be whining about the millions who don't get drafted because that they weren't good enough to make loads of money. The top picks are the "plutocrats" who invariably suppress (in Joe's world) those like himself who can't make money and have to live in shitholes. Meritocracy's a bitch.

I thought Joe would be whining about the millions who don't get drafted because that they weren't good enough to make loads of money. The top picks are the "plutocrats" who invariably suppress (in Joe's world) those like himself who can't make money and have to live in shitholes. Meritocracy's a bitch.

Right. Meritocracy is another word for "I've got mine, fuck you".

Until someone takes it away from you.

Well then whine about the injustice of the draft in sports. If your life sucks and you're a perennial loser, whose fault is it anyway?! Oh yeah, the plutocrats.

Well then whine about the injustice of the draft in sports. If your life sucks and you're a perennial loser, whose fault is it anyway?! Oh yeah, the plutocrats.

Actually, I'm more pissed off about the guy who gets loads of money and then underperforms...

Of course, enough steroids, you can make a winner out of anyone...

Actually, I'm more pissed off about the guy who gets loads of money and then underperforms...

Of course, enough steroids, you can make a winner out of anyone...
Ah Joe, if there were only steroids you could take to be a better hamburger-flipper. Alas, you are fated to mediocrity.

]Ah Joe, if there were only steroids you could take to be a better hamburger-flipper. Alas, you are fated to mediocrity.

Wouldn't know, never flipped a hamburger commercially in my life.

But I always find it amusing that you haters of working people always go there first, and then wonder why one of the wage slaves spits on your burger before serving it to you....

]Ah Joe, if there were only steroids you could take to be a better hamburger-flipper. Alas, you are fated to mediocrity.

But I always find it amusing that you haters of working people always go there first, and then wonder why one of the wage slaves spits on your burger before serving it to you....
Joe, you are a metaphorical "hamburger flipper". That is what has your panties so bunched up - also metaphorical btw.

Joe, you are a metaphorical "hamburger flipper". That is what has your panties so bunched up - also metaphorical btw.

No, I'm highly trained professional in my feild of expertise, APICS and Six Sigma Certified.

When I was in the Army, I was a non-Commissioned officer.

What I've done, I've excelled at. Just because being a greedy douchebag has never been a personal goal I've emulated, doesn't make my other accomplishments less worthwhile.

Forum List

Back