🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

BTW, Fresno is my home town and i live in Bakersfield. Neither has filed bankruptcy. Get your facts straight, schmuck.
Dick.

Get your facts straight schmuck.

The nature of unions has changed. Fewer employees are union members. The percentage of blue collar workers is much less. In fact white collar and saftey government workers appear to be a high percentage of those workers still unionized. Not coincidently, they are the few remaining workers will defined pension plans. For private workers, those pensions went by the way side in the past 20 years, their dissappearance lining the pockets of executives high up in corporations in what amounts to a massive transfer of wealth.

At this point most unions are attempting to just hang onto benefits. These are benefits no longer enjoyed by non-governemt workers so the tide is against them. Further, not all government workers has equal bargaining rights or esteem in the public eye. In California, public safety workers take the lion share of benefits.

You are right on one count. The time of unions is past, however the need for them has not.

Why is it pro union people point their finger at everyone else within eye shot when in fact that unions are the majority contributors to their own demise?

Guy, the Sarkisyan case is well known to people discussin health care issues. It would be like asking you to provide a link every time you whine about Benghazi.

The only people I blame are the insurance company and the company I worked for. It's a very specific indictment. Not that you get fail to get that. But I know you just refuse to believe there are companies that act evilly out there.
Clearly, you are the one losing composure here,since you keep hitting the same tired point over and over again. People really are fired for no other reason than insurance companies tell their employers to fire them. This has been documented.

It's why we need unions and strong workers rights.

Do you really think that someone who lets a 17 year old girl die so they can get a bigger bonus is anything but evil?

Just asking. Because it seems that you folks on the right preach morality all day, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone's abililty to make a profit.

If Nataline was a fetus, you'd have given a shit.
Oh please. If you believe that was all the reasoning behind the alleged denial of coverage for a liver transplant, then you are truly living in a parallel universe.
Yes I am sure the bonus structure was all they had in mind.
Ok so how many top level executives play an active role in daily operations of the underwriting and adjustments areas?
The more you beat this drum, the less believable the story as it is written. Leads intelligent people to become skeptical.

[

Defined benefit plans are for the undicsiplined uneducated worker that wants a guarantee and is too ignorant to take part in their own retirement planning.

So what you are saying is that only the folks who are smart enough not to be defrauded by Wall Street deserve to eat something other than Dog Food in their golden years.

Alpo%20Prime%20Cuts%20in%20Gravy%20with%20Beef.jpg

Are you fuckers ever going to get why you lost the election?

Union pensions ARE ALL IN WALL STREET PLANS.
Well DUH!
Most are invested in Blue Chip Stocks.
As with any ponzi scheme, the typical state employee pension plan pays current retirees with the contributions of the past while present contributions are used to fund the retirees of the future. It is a failed concept. But, if states just allowed the pension funds to sit idly and not use them for general funding of government, there would be howls of protest from legislators in need of seed money for pork projects.

The incessant whining in this thread is becoming unbearable.

You mean you hate it when they fight back. They all need to bend over for the man like you do?

It's only "Class Warfare" when they fight back.
All you're doing is getting on the internet with your incessant whining to an audience which has long since determined that you an embittered employee who demands that management meet his every whim. If you call this tactic fighting back, I suggest you go back through this thread and analyse how effective you've been.

You mean you hate it when they fight back. They all need to bend over for the man like you do?

You aren't fighting back against someone who has wronged you. You are promoting to exact some sort of petty revenge against everyone who makes more money than you because you believe you were wronged even though you chose not to pursue the legal action that you had a right to.

And who is this man you keep talking about?

It's class warfare when people want to take what is not theirs from those who have more.

[

Defined benefit plans are for the undicsiplined uneducated worker that wants a guarantee and is too ignorant to take part in their own retirement planning.

So what you are saying is that only the folks who are smart enough not to be defrauded by Wall Street deserve to eat something other than Dog Food in their golden years.

Alpo%20Prime%20Cuts%20in%20Gravy%20with%20Beef.jpg

Are you fuckers ever going to get why you lost the election?

One cannot be defrauded by Wall Street.

Wall Street is a place nothing more.

[

'Tis better to keep people guessing you are a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.
Yes, only those who fit the liberal description of politically correct are afforded their day in court.
Look genius, those "banksters" broke no laws. In fact the entire idea of mortgage backed securities which are STILL in use and encouraged in this latest QE(3) came from the federal government.
Your obvious grasp on the facts is impeccable. Faceplam.
Now go ahead, spew something else. Here's your sign.

You don't think that if we appointed a Ken Starr like guy to investigate the banksters, he wouldn't find criminal charges to file.

Then we just form a jury of 12 guys who lost theirs jobs and houses in the crash.

But I know the thought of rich people who stole billions getting the same prison as some poor kid who held up a liquor store horrifies you.

You aren't fighting back against someone who has wronged you. You are promoting to exact some sort of petty revenge against everyone who makes more money than you because you believe you were wronged even though you chose not to pursue the legal action that you had a right to.

It's class warfare when people want to take what is not theirs from those who have more.

You see, that's the problem. I think that when a rich guy exploits the shit out of his employees, he's taking what doesn't belong to him.

Again, the government wouldn't need to do redistribution if the distribution were equitable to start with.

You see, that's the problem. I think that when a rich guy exploits the shit out of his employees, he's taking what doesn't belong to him.

Again, the government wouldn't need to do redistribution if the distribution were equitable to start with.

Your problem is that because of a perceived wrong, which you did not rectify by legal means, you assume that all employers are wronging all of their employees.

Your "every business owner is a douche bag" litany is proof of your prejudice.

[

Your problem is that because of a perceived wrong, which you did not rectify by legal means, you assume that all employers are wronging all of their employees.

I shouldn't need a lawyer and a court to get people to do the right thing.

People should do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

I'm sorry you guys don't seem to understand this or don't want to understand this.

You complain all day about big government and unions, but your attitudes are what make them necessary.

[

I'm sorry you guys don't seem to understand this or don't want to understand this.

You complain all day about big government and unions, but your attitudes are what make them necessary.

My attitudes? I treat my employees very well. In fact I have had zero employees quit on me in 5 years.

It's you with the attitude problem. You blame everyone for your problems even if they had nothing to do with them.

All people don't do the right thing because someone you know didn't do the right thing.

All employers treat their employees like shit because you think you were treated like shit.

If you can't see the flaw in that thinking then you are truly in denial and are playing the perpetual victim.

Not every business needs to be unionized and some businesses that are unionized might be better places to work without the union.

My attitudes? I treat my employees very well. In fact I have had zero employees quit on me in 5 years.

It's you with the attitude problem. You blame everyone for your problems even if they had nothing to do with them.

All people don't do the right thing because someone you know didn't do the right thing.

All employers treat their employees like shit because you think you were treated like shit.

If you can't see the flaw in that thinking then you are truly in denial and are playing the perpetual victim.

Not every business needs to be unionized and some businesses that are unionized might be better places to work without the union.

Frankly, I've seen more bad treatment, and not just myself.

I saw a lady fired for a job because she brought her life partner to the Holiday party. (Of course, her partner was a woman in a suit, which got some people upset.)

I've seen women fired because they got pregnant, saw one guy who worked for the company for 20 years, and they demoted him from manager to warehouse worker to try to get him to quit because they didn't want to pay him a severance package.

I've seen bosses that sexually harrassed employees.

And this is the truly egregious behavior. I'm not even talking about the little stuff like crappy increases while the CEO's pay themselves big bonuses.

So, no, I want a government that is on the side of working people and unions to make the rich behave..

Because human nature is what it is.

I saw a lady fired for a job because she brought her life partner to the Holiday party. (Of course, her partner was a woman in a suit, which got some people upset.)

I've seen women fired because they got pregnant, saw one guy who worked for the company for 20 years, and they demoted him from manager to warehouse worker to try to get him to quit because they didn't want to pay him a severance package.

And this is the truly egregious behavior. I'm not even talking about the little stuff like crappy increases while the CEO's pay themselves big bonuses.

So, no, I want a government that is on the side of working people and unions to make the rich behave..

I can list the same grievances against employees who steal, who punch in and don't work, who work for 10 minutes and insist on getting paid for 4 hours (union plumbers for example)

People who claim harassment when in fact none occurred, employees who fake injuries etc etc.

But I don't assume that all employees do those things yet you assume all employees are taken advantage of.

Your view is hopelessly skewed by your I'm a victim beliefs.

I can list the same grievances against employees who steal, who punch in and don't work, who work for 10 minutes and insist on getting paid for 4 hours (union plumbers for example)

People who claim harassment when in fact none occurred, employees who fake injuries etc etc.

But I don't assume that all employees do those things yet you assume all employees are taken advantage of.

NO, my view is skewed by the fact I've dealt with too many entitled douchebags to give them the benefit of the doubt.

[

'Tis better to keep people guessing you are a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.
Yes, only those who fit the liberal description of politically correct are afforded their day in court.
Look genius, those "banksters" broke no laws. In fact the entire idea of mortgage backed securities which are STILL in use and encouraged in this latest QE(3) came from the federal government.
Your obvious grasp on the facts is impeccable. Faceplam.
Now go ahead, spew something else. Here's your sign.

You don't think that if we appointed a Ken Starr like guy to investigate the banksters, he wouldn't find criminal charges to file.

Then we just form a jury of 12 guys who lost theirs jobs and houses in the crash.

But I know the thought of rich people who stole billions getting the same prison as some poor kid who held up a liquor store horrifies you.

You argue like a pissed off girlfriend who digs up unrelated nonsense in the absence of a substantive rebuttal.

No, I don't think anything close to what you suggest is remotely possible.
Once again you attempt to criminalize the mere existence of wealth.

Gee why don't we just twist the words around to create a new narrative....

[

Oh bullshit. If you decided not to avail yourself of legal remedies, you create your own dilemma.
What makes you think some one or some group did not do the right thing?
Because you did not get what you felt you were entitled to? Yeah well the world is bad all over. Grow up.
There is nothing to understand. You fucked up somewhere and got canned.

Oh yes... I can just see it now...."Ms Jones, we don't employ lesbians. You may leave now".
Are you on crack? Given the current climate of hypersensitivity toward ANY person who may belong to a perceived protected class, do you really think they would be fired from a job for being a part of one of those protected classes?
Dude, get a grip on yourself!
Being a gay is not cause to terminate . No way.
BTW it's a CHRISTMAS PARTY.
Dude, nobody gets canned for being pregnant. Nobody. Are you kidding? Do you have any idea of the legal blow back that could cause? The potential for financial loss could bankrupt the company.
It is not the job of government to be "on the side of unions"...That is government picking winners and losers.
If unions cannot stand on their own, they have run out of reasons to exist. Which appears to be happening now. Each year union membership decreases.
On what fucking planet do you live?
You have been reminded several times before...Unions are dead. They killed themselves.

NO, my view is skewed by the fact I've dealt with too many entitled douchebags to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Union members who are pissed off because they think actually working is outside their job description.

Forum List

Back