🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois governor strikes blow for taxapyers...q

How can you be SOOOOOOOO successful and have such lowlife neighbors?

Again, man, you guys blew those racial dogwhistles, blew them really hard, and people rejected you.

WTF are you ranting about?
The largest home on my street, 11,000 sf and my house is 2200 sf, is an African American man and his wife, retired.
The family I am speaking of is white, the daughter white and the father of her 3 kids is white.
Nice try again Joe with your race card sideways up your ass.

Whenever your side talks about "welfare", we know exactly what you are talking about...

Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg

Yeah well your hypersensitivity towards matters of race is YOUR fucking problem.
Your side is going to call us racists no matter what.
We just don't give a shit anymore. The race card is DEAD.
So go ahead. Scream "RACIST!!" all you like. Nobody cares.

NO, if the government didn't do that, you'd have catastrophic crashes like we had in 1929.

We had a crash because the government wasn't watching the store.

That has nothing to do with housing and mortgages.

actually, it has everything to do with it. The banks didn't practice due diligence because they were just looking to offload the mortgages on some other sucker.

Umm, you do not understand how a marketplace works. In order to have a deal there must not only be someone willing to sell, but also someone willing to buy.
AND......This is very important. The federal government told the banks 'no problem. We will back these new loans if they default. ALSO we will give you options for selling these loans to others as an investment in the country. They are called "mortgage backed securities"..We guarantee those as well..'

Where you get your ideas( could be a Communist manifesto or you are just a bitter individual)from is a mystery.

Old head in sand Joe.
Medical insurance for business has gone up an average of 5 times the inflation rate for the last 30 years.
Why? Blank check health care taken advantage of primarily by health care providers and also by the consumer. "I have it, it is free so why not use it" and take Johnny to the Dr for a common cold. Add in the unhealthy lifestyles of the union worker for the last 30 years, fat, out of shape, smokes and drinks too much. Not me, look at the retirees of GM. 7 out of of the 8 diseases they have which eat up 60% of their health care dollars are PREVENTABLE. Additionally, fraud in the worker's comp area has doctors running up tabs on medical bills because the higher the medical bills the higher the settlement.
30 years ago medical insurance for the auto makers was about 1% of the total cost of a car. That bloated to about 7% of the cost of each car GM sent off the lot in 2008. GM spent 5 billion MORE on health care for their workers than they DID ON STEEL in 2004.
30 YEARS AGO HEALTH CARE COSTS WERE 1% IN AUTO INDUSTRY
NOW THEY ARE 6% IN AUTO INDUSTRY.
Good news is they are dropping and fast yet there are dumb asses out there that believe that is a bad thing.

When the executives give up their 7 figure salaries, then I'll take them seriously on the cost of benefits.

Given cars today have more aluminium and plastic in them than steel, we can chalk that up to more of the RW lies you hear on Hate Radio.

Not to say that we can't find effective ways of cost controls. That we can't encourage healthier lifestyle choices (an iniative more and more companies are involved in.)

But here's the thing. The companies made promises. If you don't want to go to a single payer system like the rest of the world has, then you should keep your promises.

I'd be fine if they did either.
That stupid argument again? The people at the management level have a stake in the company. Their OWN money.
And I suppose an engineer or research scientist that by the way without them cars don;t get built. What about the people that get paid large sums of money to design and maintain the machines that make the cars? I suppose those people are all trash as well. After all, most of them are NON UNION..
Oh how do you explain the fact that domestic plants that build autos for foreign companies with NON UNION employees?
You're all over the fact that your hatred for wealth has consumed you.
You are convinced that anyone with an amount of wealth that makes you uncomfortable is our to get you.
Wallow in your self pity and seething anger.

Old head in sand Joe.
Medical insurance for business has gone up an average of 5 times the inflation rate for the last 30 years.
Why? Blank check health care taken advantage of primarily by health care providers and also by the consumer. "I have it, it is free so why not use it" and take Johnny to the Dr for a common cold. Add in the unhealthy lifestyles of the union worker for the last 30 years, fat, out of shape, smokes and drinks too much. Not me, look at the retirees of GM. 7 out of of the 8 diseases they have which eat up 60% of their health care dollars are PREVENTABLE. Additionally, fraud in the worker's comp area has doctors running up tabs on medical bills because the higher the medical bills the higher the settlement.
30 years ago medical insurance for the auto makers was about 1% of the total cost of a car. That bloated to about 7% of the cost of each car GM sent off the lot in 2008. GM spent 5 billion MORE on health care for their workers than they DID ON STEEL in 2004.
30 YEARS AGO HEALTH CARE COSTS WERE 1% IN AUTO INDUSTRY
NOW THEY ARE 6% IN AUTO INDUSTRY.
Good news is they are dropping and fast yet there are dumb asses out there that believe that is a bad thing.

When the executives give up their 7 figure salaries, then I'll take them seriously on the cost of benefits.

Given cars today have more aluminium and plastic in them than steel, we can chalk that up to more of the RW lies you hear on Hate Radio.

Not to say that we can't find effective ways of cost controls. That we can't encourage healthier lifestyle choices (an iniative more and more companies are involved in.)

But here's the thing. The companies made promises. If you don't want to go to a single payer system like the rest of the world has, then you should keep your promises.

I'd be fine if they did either.
What promise? You continually mention this alleged promise.
I have been working for nearly 37 years. No one has ever promised me a thing.
That is other than if I show up for work every day, on time and perform my assigned tasks to the employer's satisfaction, the employer agrees to pay me an agreed upon amount.
Promises. Only in your mind.

You're so screwed up, our life expectancy here includes people who die from shootings and car accidents which other countries don't include in their numbers, without those we are at the top. Infant mortality is higher here because we have more premature babies and also we have a lot of people coming in from other countries legal and illegal which screw the numbers. Big government is not going to help you with your bitterness...you're a sad little man, I almost feel sorry for you, if you wait for the government to help you with your problems it’s going to be a long wait…sad

Shootings (which we DO have too many of, probalby need to do something about Gun control) are not really fudging the numbers that much. We have 9000 shooting deaths out of 2.4 MILLION deaths total.

Also, other countries have about the same amount of auto deaths as we do.

Hey, if socialized medicine is good enough for the Zionists, it's good enough for us, right?

Frankly, instead of sending billions to prop up Israel, maybe if we took care of our own people, that would be something.

Israel has 7 million people. We have two cities and 6 metropolitan areas with bigger populations.
THere is NO WAY our federal government can insure and administer medical care, all hospitals, all medical facilities for 315 million people. The cost would be astronomical and unsustainable.
I have an idea. Tell you enviro wackos to back off on oil. We get to build all the refineries we need, drill where ever there is oil. The companies normally pay their royalties to the US Treasury. Instead, let the royalties go to fund our medical care and medical facilities.
Every person has a yearly $500 deductible.
DO that and you can have your precious free shit. Until then, forget it.
Obamacare got rammed down our throats. It's not going to happen again.

How dare you ask a "working man" to pay $500 for his health care as a deductible.
I am healthy and my deductible is $7000 a year.
But I am a Plutocrat and must be punished.
You are dead wrong brother.
Obamacare was rammed UP OUR ASSES.

Shootings (which we DO have too many of, probalby need to do something about Gun control) are not really fudging the numbers that much. We have 9000 shooting deaths out of 2.4 MILLION deaths total.

Also, other countries have about the same amount of auto deaths as we do.

Hey, if socialized medicine is good enough for the Zionists, it's good enough for us, right?

Frankly, instead of sending billions to prop up Israel, maybe if we took care of our own people, that would be something.

Israel has 7 million people. We have two cities and 6 metropolitan areas with bigger populations.
THere is NO WAY our federal government can insure and administer medical care, all hospitals, all medical facilities for 315 million people. The cost would be astronomical and unsustainable.
I have an idea. Tell you enviro wackos to back off on oil. We get to build all the refineries we need, drill where ever there is oil. The companies normally pay their royalties to the US Treasury. Instead, let the royalties go to fund our medical care and medical facilities.
Every person has a yearly $500 deductible.
DO that and you can have your precious free shit. Until then, forget it.
Obamacare got rammed down our throats. It's not going to happen again.

How dare you ask a "working man" to pay $500 for his health care as a deductible.
I am healthy and my deductible is $7000 a year.
But I am a Plutocrat and must be punished.
You are dead wrong brother.
Obamacare was rammed UP OUR ASSES.
I threw the deductible out there to get a reaction.
I realistically think a deductible on the low end should be $2500.
You see, people of Joe's ilk believe all medical care should be free of out of pocket expense. They refuse to see the impossibility of such an idea being sustainable without massive changes to the system, massive tax increases, intrusive regulations on the private lives of citizens and of course rationing of care.

Then according to you, you must have been wrongfully terminated. No one worth his salt would let an employer get away with it. With all the resources for recourse available over the last few decades? Stop it.

Right. I walked away with their "Please don't sue us money" because I already had prospects in the works. (In fact, I landed my current gig two weeks later.) Now, the absolute best I could have hoped for was, what? Getting put back on just long enough to be there when they fired half the staff later that year? Seriously?

No it's not an "excuse". Every insurance policy has coverage limits.
Also, "frequent claimants" are usually scrutinized by insurers the point where the insurer may cancel the policy or raise premiums.
Insurance coverage is not some open ended bank account at the insured's disposal.
WHo is Natalie Sarkisyan? Where did you dig up that person's name?
What were the merits of her case? The exact details? Or is this one of these people used to gin up anger toward a particular business or for particular cause?

Actually, Ms. Sarkisyan was a 17 year old girl who needed a liver transplant, which Cigna declared "expiramental", and they refused to pay for it. Because their contract was with her father's company, the courts ruled he had no grounds to sue. A lot of public protest later, they caved, but Natalie was so far gone at that point she couldn't survive until an organ was found.

Now, I know you really need to have your lips affixed to big insurance's sphinkter, but you need to get over it. We've all had enough of their shit. ObamaCare is just the beginning. Eventually, we'll have single payer, and be rid of these theives for good.

Umm, you do not understand how a marketplace works. In order to have a deal there must not only be someone willing to sell, but also someone willing to buy.
AND......This is very important. The federal government told the banks 'no problem. We will back these new loans if they default. ALSO we will give you options for selling these loans to others as an investment in the country. They are called "mortgage backed securities"..We guarantee those as well..'

Where you get your ideas( could be a Communist manifesto or you are just a bitter individual)from is a mystery.

Well, yeah, when you have a clod like Baby Bush, shit like that happens.

Our biggest mistake was we didn't have Kangeroo courts and send these banksters to prison for repeated sodomy.

[
That is other than if I show up for work every day, on time and perform my assigned tasks to the employer's satisfaction, the employer agrees to pay me an agreed upon amount.

So, right. We should all just be happy with whatever the plutocrats are kind enough to give us.

Hey,let's have a national vote on that!

Oh, wait we DID have a national vote on that. YOu lost.

Then according to you, you must have been wrongfully terminated. No one worth his salt would let an employer get away with it. With all the resources for recourse available over the last few decades? Stop it.

Right. I walked away with their "Please don't sue us money" because I already had prospects in the works. (In fact, I landed my current gig two weeks later.) Now, the absolute best I could have hoped for was, what? Getting put back on just long enough to be there when they fired half the staff later that year? Seriously?

No it's not an "excuse". Every insurance policy has coverage limits.
Also, "frequent claimants" are usually scrutinized by insurers the point where the insurer may cancel the policy or raise premiums.
Insurance coverage is not some open ended bank account at the insured's disposal.
WHo is Natalie Sarkisyan? Where did you dig up that person's name?
What were the merits of her case? The exact details? Or is this one of these people used to gin up anger toward a particular business or for particular cause?

Actually, Ms. Sarkisyan was a 17 year old girl who needed a liver transplant, which Cigna declared "expiramental", and they refused to pay for it. Because their contract was with her father's company, the courts ruled he had no grounds to sue. A lot of public protest later, they caved, but Natalie was so far gone at that point she couldn't survive until an organ was found.

Now, I know you really need to have your lips affixed to big insurance's sphinkter, but you need to get over it. We've all had enough of their shit. ObamaCare is just the beginning. Eventually, we'll have single payer, and be rid of these theives for good.

And what is the REAL story? Not just the emotionally charged "look at what these no good bastards did to me" story.
There are two sides to every story.
This is not to say that ordinary citizens are not victimized by a sometimes cruel system full of rules and unthinking, uncaring bureaucracy. It happens all too often. However, turning over the entire medical field into the hands of a federal government that has a track record of complicating and driving up costs is not the answer.
The system is in need of change where to where it is more consumer friendly.
If you believe the federal government which will have to create a gigantic bureaucracy and hire tens of thousands of workers to administer this, is going to be any more responsive or consumer friendly then the current insurers, you are completely out of touch with reality.
This is like shooting a coyote and then hiring a fox to watch the hen house.
Now, where is the link to the story on this case. I wish to read it for myself.
Back toy your termination...If you got paid off and got a new job, what the fuck are you bitching about?

[

So, right. We should all just be happy with whatever the plutocrats are kind enough to give us.

Hey,let's have a national vote on that!

Oh, wait we DID have a national vote on that. YOu lost.

How do you make that leap?..I see a total disconnect.
Oh, this is the problem with you libs. "WE won"?....We?. Who is "we"?
Is not Mr Obama supposed to be the President of ALL the United States? Oh that's right, his idea of the USA is those who agree with and unconditionally support his every whim. The rest of us can just fuck off, right? This is proof positive that Obama is the most divisive individual to ever occupy the White House.
If this is about us vs them, then you have a lot to learn.
I suspect it is too late for you. Face it, you will never be happy. Your very core is set up to be miserable. And your idea of life is to make sure everyone else is miserable.
Hey, "we" didn't win anything. I am doing fine. That is not because of Obama and his policies, but in spite of them. Unlike you, I believe in the individual. I went to the school of improvise overcome and adapt. These concepts are vilified by the political left.
Oh, you obviously have no explanation for these alleged promises.
Perhaps you made them up in your mind, yes?. A misinterpretation on your part.

And what is the REAL story? Not just the emotionally charged "look at what these no good bastards did to me" story.

Why do you care? Would it shatter your little sychophantic universe if it turns out my account is a pretty accuate rendering? It seems you are awfully invested in the whole thing.

This is not to say that ordinary citizens are not victimized by a sometimes cruel system full of rules and unthinking, uncaring bureaucracy. It happens all too often. However, turning over the entire medical field into the hands of a federal government that has a track record of complicating and driving up costs is not the answer.

This is where you fools need to get your stories straight. Doctors don't want to take Medicare and Medicaid patients because they aren't as lucrative as private insurance, and you claim they run up costs? Really?

The system is in need of change where to where it is more consumer friendly.
If you believe the federal government which will have to create a gigantic bureaucracy and hire tens of thousands of workers to administer this, is going to be any more responsive or consumer friendly then the current insurers, you are completely out of touch with reality.
This is like shooting a coyote and then hiring a fox to watch the hen house.

Again, people on Medicare are VASTLY more satisfied with their service than people with private insurance, especially the self-insured.

What, you are too fucking retarded to use Google?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataline_Sarkisyan

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/health/views/06chen.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Moves from the Cigna playbook - latimes.com

Back toy your termination...If you got paid off and got a new job, what the fuck are you bitching about?

That it ever had to come to that at all, dumbshit. Just because I made the best of a bad situation, doesn't make what they did Okay. Nor does it mean I should continue to support a political system that allows that sort of stuff to happen.

[

Is not Mr Obama supposed to be the President of ALL the United States? Oh that's right, his idea of the USA is those who agree with and unconditionally support his every whim. The rest of us can just fuck off, right? This is proof positive that Obama is the most divisive individual to ever occupy the White House.
I suspect it is too late for you. Face it, you will never be happy. Your very core is set up to be miserable. And your idea of life is to make sure everyone else is miserable.
Hey, "we" didn't win anything. I am doing fine. That is not because of Obama and his policies, but in spite of them. Unlike you, I believe in the individual. I went to the school of improvise overcome and adapt. These concepts are vilified by the political left.

Hey, guy, I understand why you need to make this about me.

Because somewhere there's almost the spark of a decent human being that knows this shit is unacceptable.

The right had no problem claiming mandates even when they lost the popular vote.

Why do you care? Would it shatter your little sychophantic universe if it turns out my account is a pretty accuate rendering? It seems you are awfully invested in the whole thing.

This is where you fools need to get your stories straight. Doctors don't want to take Medicare and Medicaid patients because they aren't as lucrative as private insurance, and you claim they run up costs? Really?

Again, people on Medicare are VASTLY more satisfied with their service than people with private insurance, especially the self-insured.

What, you are too fucking retarded to use Google?

Nataline Sarkisyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Insurers Put Profits Before People - NYTimes.com

Moves from the Cigna playbook - latimes.com

That it ever had to come to that at all, dumbshit. Just because I made the best of a bad situation, doesn't make what they did Okay. Nor does it mean I should continue to support a political system that allows that sort of stuff to happen.
Hey fuck face. When you make a claim it is up to YOU to provide the link.
Don't go thinking you can win a contest of insults with me. Nothing is off limits. There are no rules in a street fight.
Politics had nothing to do with it.
You simply cannot convince yourself to accept responsibility for your own actions.
Do you ever read your own posts? You have blamed just about everyone for your termination.

[

Because somewhere there's almost the spark of a decent human being that knows this shit is unacceptable.

The right had no problem claiming mandates even when they lost the popular vote.

That post makes no sense.
What is unacceptable about what?
You are the master of the vague.

[

You're trying to have a rational conversation with a guy who doesn't live in the real world. This guy has serious issues, if you enjoy it good for you, but to me it's a waste of time.

Don't go thinking you can win a contest of insults with me. Nothing is off limits. There are no rules in a street fight.
You simply cannot convince yourself to accept responsibility for your own actions.
Do you ever read your own posts? You have blamed just about everyone for your termination.

Guy, the Sarkisyan case is well known to people discussin health care issues. It would be like asking you to provide a link every time you whine about Benghazi.

The only people I blame are the insurance company and the company I worked for. It's a very specific indictment. Not that you get fail to get that. But I know you just refuse to believe there are companies that act evilly out there.

Clearly, you are the one losing composure here,since you keep hitting the same tired point over and over again. People really are fired for no other reason than insurance companies tell their employers to fire them. This has been documented.

It's why we need unions and strong workers rights.

[

Did you need someone to help you with the big words?

Guy, the Sarkisyan case is well known to people discussin health care issues. It would be like asking you to provide a link every time you whine about Benghazi.

The only people I blame are the insurance company and the company I worked for. It's a very specific indictment. Not that you get fail to get that. But I know you just refuse to believe there are companies that act evilly out there.
Clearly, you are the one losing composure here,since you keep hitting the same tired point over and over again. People really are fired for no other reason than insurance companies tell their employers to fire them. This has been documented.

It's why we need unions and strong workers rights.

Paranoid Personality Disorder is an unwarranted tendency to interpret the actions of other people as deliberately threatening or demeaning. The disorder, surfacing by early adulthood, is manifested by an omnipresent sense of distrust and unjustified suspicion that yields persistent misinterpretation of others' intentions as being malicious. People with a paranoid personality disorder are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative feelings toward others but do not generally lose touch with reality. They will not confide in people, even if they prove trustworthy, for fear of being exploited or betrayed. They will often misinterpret harmless comments and behavior from others and may build up and harbor unfounded resentment for an unreasonable length of time.

Paranoid Personality Disorder | Psychology Today

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back