Illinois gun owners defy fascist politicians

[

Why do crazy right wingers always want a war? Is something wrong in your head?

We didn't want this war, we didn't start this war, but we sure the fuck aren't going to surrender to you traitors.

The only war is in your head, Are those voices in your head saying mean things and stirring you up again?

DERP

Maybee iiffenz I just LIE more, no one will notice that my filthy traitor party staged a coup and is colluding with foreign powers to bring in MILLIONS of illegal third worlders to destroy the infrastructure of the nation... DERP

You are waging civil war against the United States, traitor.

You will be countered by every means necessary. Rhetorical, political, social, and if you get violent, which you have and you will increase, through force of arms. The reason you are so desperate to disarm America is you know that everything you traitors have tried has failed, violence will soon be the only option left to you.

[

We didn't want this war, we didn't start this war, but we sure the fuck aren't going to surrender to you traitors.

The only war is in your head, Are those voices in your head saying mean things and stirring you up again?

DERP

Maybee iiffenz I just LIE more, no one will notice that my filthy traitor party staged a coup and is colluding with foreign powers to bring in MILLIONS of illegal third worlders to destroy the infrastructure of the nation... DERP

You will be countered by every means necessary. Rhetorical, political, social, and if you get violent, which you have and you will increase, through force of arms. The reason you are so desperate to disarm America is you know that everything you traitors have tried has failed, violence will soon be the only option left to you.

You bet Gomer. You remind me of Uncle Teddy.

[

DERP

You bet Gomer. You remind me of Uncle Teddy.

You are a desperate troll.

You have absolutely nothing, so you wander off to the most absurd ad hom.

Forum List

Back