Illinois reporting 77.7% of its Covid deaths last week were vaccinated.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021

and

So run out and get it, even though "Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. " - Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study

Makes total sense. Science.

Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.
-----------------------------------------
I best get my booster shot.

Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.
-----------------------------------------
I best get my booster shot.
Please do.

1635505730278.png

and

So run out and get it, even though "Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. " - Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study

It really doesn't take a high IQ to realize that this covid thing was a media hyped false flag.
The Left has thrown every trick in the book at stupid people to get this jab, from free cruises to lotteries. Duh...can't add 2 and 2 ?

I suspect the death rate will continue to climb and as it does, they will ramp up the blame on the UNvaccinated even though it's
pure lies and deceit.

Interesting to note that the vast majority taking the Vax are not believers or Christian.

It really doesn't take a high IQ to realize that this covid thing was a media hyped false flag.
The Left has thrown every trick in the book at stupid people to get this jab, from free cruises to lotteries. Duh...can't add 2 and 2 ?

I suspect the death rate will continue to climb and as it does, they will ramp up the blame on the UNvaccinated even though it's
pure lies and deceit.

Interesting to note that the vast majority taking the Vax are not believers or Christian.
Irony -- the media has been so successful at convincing their entire user base to kill themselves.

The mere fact that the establishment is pushing the jab on children who never die or get hospitalized with COVID, should tell you something.

Heard on the local news last night (Red Leaning) that the death rate from covid for under 5 years old is currently over 700. The yearly average for the same group for all forms of flu is slightly above 100.

Heard on the local news last night (Red Leaning) that the death rate from covid for under 5 years old is currently over 700. The yearly average for the same group for all forms of flu is slightly above 100.
I doubt that’s accurate. We know the media has lied numerous times about COVID, as Jimmy Dore has exposed. The only children dying WITH the virus, are those with terrible comorbidities.

less than 600 individuals under 17 have died of covid ever in the us.

About 480 died of flu in that age group in 18-19 before COVID killed the flu.

So….

So….
There is so much misinformation put out by the establishment including Fauci, that the American people as whole should be skeptical about anything proclaimed by the establishment. It’s just common sense. However the reality is many Americans still believe the establishment. It’s CRAZY!

So….

People have to wonder how many of the children died because treatment has been so politicized.

and

That data doesn't actually appear to be available on the linked pages.

So I'mma hafta call "bullshit".

That data doesn't actually appear to be available on the linked pages.

So I'mma hafta call "bullshit".
Maybe but you’d never call bull shit on The NY Times. So, you’re not exactly objective. Yet they lie a lot and just recently did about the number of children deaths from the virus.

Maybe but you’d never call bull shit on The NY Times. So, you’re not exactly objective. Yet they lie a lot and just recently did about the number of children deaths from the virus.
Oh look, a deflection. What a surprise.

Forum List

Back