I'm beginning to wonder if Biden will make it to the end of his term.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
Seems like every other day or so there's a new email or whistleblower that adds more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Joe and the family. Additionally, Joe's senility is becoming more evident every time he makes a public appearance.
I like to think it's karma for the unending attacks the Dems did on Trump, most of which have proven to be lies.
Whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Seems like every other day or so there's a new email or whistleblower that adds more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Joe and the family. Additionally, Joe's senility is becoming more evident every time he makes a public appearance.
I like to think it's karma for the unending attacks the Dems did on Trump, most of which have proven to be lies.

It's the Trump Curse. It's real, you know.

The Trump Curse

1687985109226.jpeg

Another vile Republican vicious and cruel thread on how Biden is not going to make it, he is going to die any second now.

Some Republicans have no shame, would not know what it is if it hit them over the head.

There is no evidence against the Biden family.

There are lots of evidence on D J Trump.

Some Republicans are no longer for the Rule of Law, but for power at any cost. That is the evidence of the past seven years.

Joe Biden is NOT dying any time soon, or being indicted EVER.

Live with it.

Biden may not make it.

That means even a stronger candidate will face Trump (if he makes it).

I think Gavin Newsom is waiting in the wings if Biden starts to decline or has a major drop in the polls

Same thing with Trump as over ten Republicans are waiting to see what happens with his indictments

Today the confused demented sonofabitch was telling reporters how Putin is losing the war in Iraq.

(no, I didn't make a mistake on the country)

Forum List

Back