I'm Calling It: Keri Lake Next Governor of Arizona

Context, please...moron.
There are about 350K more ballots.
Yup, and the majority of those ballots are from the two largest counties.
Maricopa and Pima,
and Hobbs is winning in those counties.

It's not looking good for Lake.
I can hear her cries of FRAUD from 1,200 miles away.

Maricopa and Pima,

Walk-ins are usually Rs.
NYC is 3/5th Blue and 3M Rs vote.
I don't think you understand that a majority is 50.01%.

Maricopa and Pima,

I guarantee whoever loses will demand a recount, including your Democrat heroine.

Stop referring to yourself.

Now answer the question everyone with a brain is asking, including Kari Lake...
Why did the ballot counting stop over 24 hours?
Another factor is the ballot verification process.

"When people are told to drop off their early ballot on Election Day, those can't be counted that night. You can't just run them through a machine. They have to be signature checked, scanned first, then processed by a bipartisan board before they can be counted," said former Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell.

Purcell said there has been a massive increase in the number of early ballots cast. Currently, workers are counting ballots that came in over the weekend before Election Day, and on the Monday before Election Day.

Another factor is the ballot verification process.

"When people are told to drop off their early ballot on Election Day, those can't be counted that night. You can't just run them through a machine. They have to be signature checked, scanned first, then processed by a bipartisan board before they can be counted," said former Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell.

Purcell said there has been a massive increase in the number of early ballots cast. Currently, workers are counting ballots that came in over the weekend before Election Day, and on the Monday before Election Day.
I am well aware of this.
The Rs were quick to vote.

Context, please...moron.
There are about 350K more ballots.
Well if she's still down by 13,000 the trend isn't looking good for her at this point, is it?

The funny thing is how she's been out there the last 24 hours bitching about how long the vote counting is taking.
But watch, when she finally loses THEN, all of a sudden she won't be in such a hurry anymore lol!
That impatience shit will magically EVAPORATE.

She'll want audits....and recounts...and court challenges.

In the end she'll be expecting a freakshow "army" of clueless MAGAts to storm the State Capitol and "rescue" her failed candidacy.
Just like they did with her MAGAt god Trump.
But they won't come.
And ultimately, once it's official and she runs out of options and Katie Hobbs is sworn in...
her MAGAt god will throw her under the bus too and blame the loss on her rather than himself.

By this time next year you'll be able to find her selling shoes in a mall somewhere in the Phoenix metro area.

Well if she's still down by 13,000 the trend isn't looking good for her at this point, is it?

The funny thing is how she's been out there the last 24 hours bitching about how long the vote counting is taking.
But watch, when she finally loses THEN, all of a sudden she won't be in such a hurry anymore lol!

In the end she'll be expecting a freakshow "army" of clueless MAGAts to storm the State Capitol and "rescue" her failed candidacy.
But they won't come.
And ultimately, once it's official and she runs out of options and Katie Hobbs is sworn in...
her MAGAt god will throw her under the bus too and blame the loss on her rather than himself.

By this time next year you'll be able to find her selling shoes in a mall somewhere in the Phoenix metro area.
I see reading comprehension is not one of your strengths.
The point is that Hobbs held back the ballots most likely to favor Lake.
Your turn to post more bullshit.

Last edited:

But they won't come.

At worst, Lake gets a job on Fox since she's not nearly as ugly as Rachel MooCow.

At worst, Lake gets a job on Fox since she's not nearly as ugly as Rachel MooCow.
Rachel doesn't have to be pretty.
She has a PhD in political science and an udergraduate degree in public policy.
She knows what she is talking about.

What has lake got?
A journalism degree?
And a big mouth and bad attitude.

Rachel doesn't have to be pretty.
She has a PhD in political science and an udergraduate degree in public policy.
She knows what she is talking about.

What has lake got?
A journalism degree?
And a big mouth and bad attitude.
I have watched MooCow...her ratings have never been spectacular because no one watched LibTard news and fewer watch ugly women.

Lake is far more intelligent than you.

Walk-ins are usually Rs.
NYC is 3/5th Blue and 3M Rs vote.
I don't think you understand that a majority is 50.01%.

Yep! In the presidential 2020 election, walk ins were mostly republicans!

Nope! In the 2018 midterm election, walk ins with ballots were mostly Democratic.

---------

So, we really do not know how all the walk In drop off will lean....it could be primarily blue, too!

or it could be split.

the number of walk in ballots is 290,000 walk in votes, not the full 600k that were outstanding that had been mentioned.

ALSO, I've been watching the counting and updates NON STOP and Arizona never stopped updating counts of votes? So, what the heck are you talking about?

The reason it takes so long to count the votes and why we aren't allowed to see it is because Democrats take ballots that aren't filled out all the way and vote for that person.

If an American votes for Kari then leaves the rest blank, a child drag show supporter counting the votes fills the rest of the ballot in for Democrats.

It may take some time, but I hav faith in the people of Arizona

Arizona, like Nevada, PA New York, and California have rigged systems. The reason it is taking so long to count the votes is because they have to manufacture enough votes to overtake Lake. Only overwhelming turnout can defeat a rigged system, and AZ shut down 30% of it's polling stations on election day, so doubtful Lake will be able to overcome the fraudulent votes in AZ.

Arizona, like Nevada, PA New York, and California have rigged systems. The reason it is taking so long to count the votes is because they have to manufacture enough votes to overtake Lake.
They are voting for people who left choices blank on their ballots.

The only reason it takes this long to count votes is because there is fraud taking place.

They are voting for people who left choices blank on their ballots.

The only reason it takes this long to count votes is because there is fraud taking place.
We all know what they are doing. Unfortunately it cannot be stopped until people are put in office to fix it. Democrats do not want to fix a system that is rigged in their favor.
That's the way it is.

We all know what they are doing. Unfortunately it cannot be stopped until people are put in office to fix it. Democrats do not want to fix a system that is rigged in their favor.
That's the way it is.
Democrats like early voting because this allows them to fill out the rest of the incomplete ballots before they get counted.

If the child drag show fan opens a mail in ballot, sees no Senate vote, what stops it from quickly putting a check by fetterman?

Forum List

Back