I'm Calling It: Keri Lake Next Governor of Arizona

Rachel doesn't have to be pretty.
She has a PhD in political science and an udergraduate degree in public policy.
She knows what she is talking about.

What has lake got?
A journalism degree?
And a big mouth and bad attitude.
Kari has moral clarity and understands how destructive the Liberal filth are. She also knows how dishonest the liberal media can be. That makes her a pretty smart chick.

Rachel has typical Moon Bat stupidity and confusion and a signifcant lack of moral clarity. She is a mouthpiece for the destructive Democrat Party and that makes her an idiot.

The fact that Kari is a fine MILF and Rachel look like a queer dyke is just icing on the cake.

We all know what they are doing. Unfortunately it cannot be stopped until people are put in office to fix it. Democrats do not want to fix a system that is rigged in their favor.
That's the way it is.
it can't be done.

in Arizona each district knows who requested ballots and who and where the election office mailed them, and who mailed a ballot back....

Any ballots that would fraudulently show up, that were not requested by the active registered voter, would be caught.

Kari has moral clarity and understands how destructive the Liberal filth are. She also knows how dishonest the liberal media can be. That makes her a pretty smart chick.

Rachel has typical Moon Bat stupidity and confusion and a signifcant lack of moral clarity. She is a mouthpiece for the destructive Democrat Party and that makes her an idiot.

The fact that Kari is a fine MILF and Rachel look like a queer dyke is just icing on the cake.
Wait until the public finds out that Kari used to be a man.

Karl.

200w.gif
It may take some time, but I hav faith in the people of Arizona

No. that’s not how it works.
So? You believe the presidential winner in 2000 between the Bush v. Gore was the correct choice, that all the nation's people wanted, and would have been the eventual choice of the E.C. huh?

:eusa_think:

Do tell, tell me all about that.

So? You believe the presidential winner in 2000 between the Bush v. Gore was the correct choice, that all the nation's people wanted, and would have been the eventual choice of the E.C. huh?

:eusa_think:

Do tell, tell me all about that.
The controversy didn’t hinge on the lateness or earliness of votes in 2000. It was whether the chads were hanging or not.

it can't be done.

in Arizona each district knows who requested ballots and who and where the election office mailed them, and who mailed a ballot back....

Any ballots that would fraudulently show up, that were not requested by the active registered voter, would be caught.
When push comes to shove, as a Prog woman I am sure you will be in the front of the line with weapon ready to survive from the invaders. You are giving up what many men died for with their blood, sweat and tears.

When push comes to shove, as a Prog woman I am sure you will be in the front of the line with weapon ready to survive from the invaders. You are giving up what many men died for with their blood, sweat and tears.
But what did your post have to do with mine?

I'm all the way up in Maine, the illegals here are Canadians and I wouldn't know them from an American! They work hard, buy homes and land, contribute to our economy and a welcomed guest as far as I'm concerned!

We can solve the SOUTHERN border crisis, if congress would do their jobs and work on comprehensive immigration reform, TOGETHER.

Forum List

Back