I'm concerned with the emotional state of the Supreme Court Justice

Having a vagina no longer automatically means you are female.

Maybe they made themselves confused and stupid on the matter by wearing so many pussy hats and costumes.
The left cancels women continually, especially those it cannot turn into sluts and freaks.

She seems quite eloquent
Question is, can she think with dispassion and interpret? My concern with another liberal justice is they view the bench as a vehicle to shape or make policy. Take her comment when asked to define a woman. She declined by saying that she was not a biologist. Yet she had no problem using the term “woman’s pregnancy” in another context and declined to answer if Sen. Cruz could choose to identify as a woman.

She is inclined to interpret and rule by agenda, not law. She will join Kagan and Sotomayor as justices who legislate from the bench.

Question is, can she think with dispassion and interpret? My concern with another liberal justice is they view the bench as a vehicle to shape or make policy. Take her comment when asked to define a woman. She declined by saying that she was not a biologist. Yet she had no problem using the term “woman’s pregnancy” in another context and declined to answer if Sen. Cruz could choose to identify as a woman.

She is inclined to interpret and rule by agenda, not law. She will join Kagan and Sotomayor as justices who legislate from the bench.
Umm…with a 6-3 advantage it is Conservatives who are upsetting decades of precidence, overturning Presidential authority and legislating from the bench

Umm…with a 6-3 advantage it is Conservatives who are upsetting decades of precidence, overturning Presidential authority and legislating from the bench
Sotomayor stated that the mission of the SCOTUS was to legislate from the bench. When did a conservative say that or when did they overturn presidential authority?

Sotomayor stated that the mission of the SCOTUS was to legislate from the bench. When did a conservative say that or when did they overturn presidential authority?

Can’t legislate from a 3-6 advantage

It is Conservatives trying to seize power from the President
Just like Mitch wanted

5 to 4, but who's counting.

Thomas - right
Alito - right
Barrett - center right
Gorsuch - center right
Kavanaugh - center
Roberts - center left
Breyer - left
Sotomayor - extreme left
Kagan - Marxist

What was really funny was watching Raphael Cruz who goes by the name of Ted debase himself at the hearing in front of the entire Country proving once again that he's the biggest jerkoff in the Senate.

Why does Raphael hate himself?
Hey dumbass! Remember "Ted" Kennedy? His name was not Theodore. It was Edward, just like Ted Cruz's middle name.

I have my best friend's family as an example. Grandpa was Charles "Charley", Dad was Charles Robert "Bob", my best friend is Charles "Alan" and his son is Charles "Richard".

Why do you hate yourself, making yourself look stupid 24/7/365?

Last edited:
Jackson-Brown is not a Supreme Court Justice. Yet.

So when I saw your topic title, I thought of Kavanaugh breaking down.

kavanaugh-crying.jpg

kavanaugh-crying-2.jpg
[
Why?

Jackson was being held on high as the second coming of Jesus.

Kavanaugh was being accused of being a drunk and a rapist.

There is a little bit of a difference, don't you think?

Why?

Jackson was being held on high as the second coming of Jesus.

Kavanaugh was being accused of being a drunk and a rapist.

There is a little bit of a difference, don't you think?
If Republicans had testimony of Jackson getting drunk at a party and sexually assaulting someone, they would have used it

Instead, they substituted that she supports pedophilia and wants to introduce CRT

Dog whistles for Conservatives

Fast forward to 2022 and slap the Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/Twitter/FB along with all the other logos on all the leftwingers.
You can slap Perdue, T-Mobile, Exxon Mobil, Altria Group, Exelon, Las Vegas Sands, with all the other logos on right wingers.

Forum List

Back