I'm concerned with the emotional state of the Supreme Court Justice

I'm more concerned about her intellectual ability. Do you need a PHD to know enough to keep your hand off a hot stove? Why would you need to be a scientist to understand the difference between men and women?
those of us who are not scientists should beware... once these loonies have scotus power... (they won't let us "define" anything...they will define, thank you)

as to 2022

vote all the morons out!

Brown broke down in tears after being questioned by Corey Booker

View attachment 620374

Does she have the emotional stamina for this job or is she still upset about being asked if she could define what a woman was?
Meh.

6D05A5B9-F544-4E73-A082-AE4D0612C853.jpeg

Oh look, white wing fantasy.

Do you notice how your white wing fantasies never align with reality? Surely you do.

What is the "fantasy," Groomer?

She lied under oath in your attempt to block the peaceful transfer of judicial power. You Nazis said that is insurrection. You Pedocrats engaged in sedition to end our democracy.

You’re projecting again.

You Nazis paid a crazy woman to lie against a SCOTUS nominee to corrupt the democratic process and stop the peaceful transfer of power.

You Nazis said that is insurrection and sedition.

Your rules - we have to go by them, traitor.

You Nazis paid a crazy woman to lie against a SCOTUS nominee to corrupt the democratic process and stop the peaceful transfer of power.
You don't have a single thought in your shriveled little excuse for a brain that isn't based some embarrassing fantasy you invented to keep yourself from kicking the dog. Freak.

Brown broke down in tears after being questioned by Corey Booker

View attachment 620374

Does she have the emotional stamina for this job or is she still upset about being asked if she could define what a woman was?
Jackson-Brown is not a Supreme Court Justice. Yet.

So when I saw your topic title, I thought of Kavanaugh breaking down.

kavanaugh-crying.jpg

kavanaugh-crying-2.jpg
[

Jackson-Brown is not a Supreme Court Justice. Yet.

So when I saw your topic title, I thought of Kavanaugh breaking down.

kavanaugh-crying.jpg

kavanaugh-crying-2.jpg
[
She is already in.

Then inmates run the institution now.

In fact, I bet Republicans vote for her

LOL.

Last edited:
He is the most inauthentic faker. I'm not concerned that she got emotional--I'm concerned that she got emotional over THAT
Someone should have accused her of rape and whoever it was put the first name of "Doctor" in front of it.

Then see if she got emotional like the democrats did Kav and Thomas.

In fact, that might be a good test for all future Supreme Court Justices.

Were you concerned with decorum as Reich Members brought in paid operatives to give perjured testimony during the Kavanaugh lynching?

Why did non-Dr Ford not get prosecuted for perjury? Simply lying about her credentials is perjury - not to mention the false rape charges that were refuted by everyone.
Sounds like you know the reality of "Dr" Ford. She's an... ahem... (clears throat)... "industry expert" (gentle laughter and knowing smiles) on confabulation.

These Democrats... y'know... it makes you wonder. Hillary got shot at, Biden strongarmed a world leader, and Al Gore invented the internet. Either they don't need training, or they were already trained. :p

Forum List

Back