I'm concerned with the emotional state of the Supreme Court Justice

Brown broke down in tears after being questioned by Corey Booker

View attachment 620374

Does she have the emotional stamina for this job or is she still upset about being asked if she could define what a woman was?

Tell us more about how you said the same thing after Kavvy's emotional outbursts during his confirmation hearings.

The both of them are loony toons.

The both of them are loony toons.
1648132737120.png

I can assure you, they are not looney tunes. He really is Spartacus and anyone who thinks otherwise is the crazy one

Tell us more about how you said the same thing after Kavvy's emotional outbursts during his confirmation hearings.
Actually, that event is what inspired this thread. All those posts about Kav not being able to contain his emotions as they accuse him of raping a woman, and then all the Left wing talking heads saying he is not fit for the Supreme Court cuz he showed his emotions.

But I guess is it OK now, even though she was never treated like Kav was. No, she is showing emotion because they were praising what a superior human being she is to the rest of us.

Actually, that event is what inspired this thread. All those posts about Kav not being able to contain his emotions as they accuse him of raping a woman, and then all the Left wing talking heads saying he is not fit for the Supreme Court cuz he showed his emotions.
Fair enough!

You're probably right, she will be confirmed. But at this point, what difference does it make? She'll still be the laughingstock of half the country and will provide years of comedy gold every time she opens her mouth.
What was really funny was watching Raphael Cruz who goes by the name of Ted debase himself at the hearing in front of the entire Country proving once again that he's the biggest jerkoff in the Senate.

Why does Raphael hate himself?

View attachment 620374

Does she have the emotional stamina for this job or is she still upset about being asked if she could define what a woman was?
those *&# dims

always emoting

never thinking

never reasoning... (that's my perceptions for what it's worth)

i would ask waht the hell she was crying about but I just don't care... we didn't see Gorsuch cry... or Thomas in their nomination process.. Kavanaugh didn't cry.. and if anyone had a reason to... it was those last 2

sheez... weeny alert

+.

Sorry but in true science biology having a vagina makes you female, just ask a cat when she goes into heat.
yeh, why do dims who claim to like animals... animal rights and all that... and they like transgendering...

but they don't encourage animals to get sex changes...

I don't think animals would take too kindly to such procedures... but maybe if lefties ever want to be consistent... (ha ha, please) they (libs in Congress, you know, the "wise ones") could.. you know... force them to transgender... like they force all of us to listen to their bizzare, crazy, illogical bs .

I'm more concerned about her intellectual ability. Do you need a PHD to know enough to keep your hand off a hot stove? Why would you need to be a scientist to understand the difference between men and women?

View attachment 620374

She didn't break down under questioning, mouth breather. She became emotional because Booker was complimenting her on her accomplishments.

She'll be the next SC Justice so have another shit sandwich.

Forum List

Back