I'm Confused

Hahahahaha, says the guy who was just talking about diaper changes. You can’t incessantly lie in all your posts and then try and attack others for lying. Those attacks carry zero weight
Maybe we should hire Mueller and spend $48 Million of the taxpayer's money over what you say is a Nothing Burger, but Joe's shitty smell says otherwise.

Let Diaper-Gate begin!

The internet is also a breeding ground for conspiracies and fake news… very easy for people to get stuck in a bubble and exposed to stuff that is way more extreme than regulated media is producing
Not for me.
yogi-bear-quotes-768x644.jpg

Maybe we should hire Mueller and spend $48 Million of the taxpayer's money over what you say is a Nothing Burger, but Joe's shitty smell says otherwise.

Let Diaper-Gate begin!
Maybe if Trump wins re-election his people can hire Mueller again… who knows…

Mueller recovered more than that in seized assets from Manafort alone.
Sucks 2bEwe :)
All of Manafort's "Trumped" up charges were leveled at him during the time he worked for The Podestas on behalf of The Obama Regime, when Obama, Clinton and Joe Biden were trying to rig Ukraine's elections to keep a corrupt regime in place.

Or do you forget Joe Biden's admitted Extortion Attempts at getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter and Joe's and Obama's corrupt dealings in Ukraine?

Wonder why Comey and Mueller gave The Podesta Crime Family immunity? So Manafort could not call them to testify in his defense, which would have lead all the way back to Obama's dealings with Putin and the Ukraine, and The Podesta Board being made up mostly of "Russian Oligarchs".

Manafort was railroaded, because The Podestas knowingly after the fact filed incorrect diplomatic credentials for Manafort, then their corrupt associates in Ukraine helped them seal the deal so that Manafort would take the hit "independently" from The Podestas, and they could try to damage President Trump's credibility by tying so called crimes committed on the behalf of The Obama regime and somehow try to associate that with The Trump Presidency.

Yes, America now has political prisoners rotting in their jails like Julian Assange, Guccifer, and Paul Manafort, and people like Seth Rich are murdered for what they know.

Then there was The Dirty Dossier ordered and paid for by Obama, Clinton, Biden and the DNC and produced by Russian agents with Putin's blessings.

And I could spend an hour going over how The Obama Administration got kickbacks from arranging the Uranium One deal for Putin, knowing full well, Putin was going to use his Rosatom company to purchase Uranium One after the deal went through so he could ship American Uranium to Iran.

And of course, Obama helped Iran pay for the Uranium and Russian Nuclear Scientists when he illegally shipped $150 Billion in pallets of cash to Iran in the dead of night. The Clinton Foundation got a kick back of a $150 Million from Russia, and Obama got a kick back of $64 Million from a Russian owned publishing company for a book he never wrote. McCain, Eric Holder also got kickbacks.

You aren't too smart are you? Why do you think Mueller steered clear of this entire mess while he tried to falsely prosecute an innocent man he knew was innocent.

How about you "useful idiots" do some research once in a while?

Last edited:
All of Manafort's "Trumped" up charges were leveled at him during the time he worked for The Podestas on behalf of The Obama Regime, when Obama, Clinton and Joe Biden were trying to rig Ukraine's elections to keep a corrupt regime in place.

Or do you forget Joe Biden's admitted Extortion Attempts at getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter and Joe's and Obama's corrupt dealings in Ukraine?

Wonder why Comey and Mueller gave The Podesta Crime Family immunity? So Manafort could not call them to testify in his defense, which would have lead all the way back to Obama's dealings with Putin and the Ukraine, and The Podesta Board being made up mostly of "Russian Oligarchs".

Manafort was railroaded, because The Podestas knowingly after the fact filed incorrect diplomatic credentials for Manafort, then their corrupt associates in Ukraine helped them seal the deal so that Manafort would take the hit "independently" from The Podestas, and they could try to damage President Trump's credibility by tying so called crimes committed on the behalf of The Obama regime and somehow try to associate that with The Trump Presidency.

Yes, America now has political prisoners rotting in their jails like Julian Assange, Guccifer, and Paul Manafort, and people like Seth Rich are murdered for what they know.

Then there was The Dirty Dossier ordered and paid for by Obama, Clinton, Biden and the DNC and produced by Russian agents with Putin's blessings.

And I could spend an hour going over how The Obama Administration got kickbacks from arranging the Uranium One deal for Putin, knowing full well, Putin was going to use his Rosatom company to purchase Uranium One after the deal went through so he could ship American Uranium to Iran.

And of course, Obama helped Iran pay for the Uranium and Russian Nuclear Scientists when he illegally shipped $150 Billion in pallets of cash to Iran in the dead of night. The Clinton Foundation got a kick back of a $150 Million from Russia, and Obama got a kick back of $64 Million from a Russian owned publishing company for a book he never wrote. McCain, Eric Holder also got kickbacks.

You aren't too smart are you? Why do you think Mueller steered clear of this entire mess while he tried to falsely prosecute an innocent man he knew was innocent.

How about you "useful idiots" do some research once in a while?

I bailed after around your eighth conspiracy theory and fifth lie Tree. You have absolutely lost.your mind. :rolleyes-41:

Nice, I literally tell you that you're ignoring things, so you ignore EVERYTHING I've said.

Straight out of the play book.

No,.. I'm just saying this little reality of yours (and whoever the fuck moved this thread into the conspiracy forum) is an alternate reality because there's NO way in Hell that Biden is the legitimate winner.

You're also a liar.

I never lie. :fu:

No,.. I'm just saying this little reality of yours (and whoever the fuck moved this thread into the conspiracy forum) is an alternate reality because there's NO way in Hell that Biden is the legitimate winner.

Well, it issue as far as I can see it is that you've come to a decision based on feeling, rather than logic.

You WANT Trump to have won the election. Therefore Trump must have won the election.

The reason I know your decision is based on feeling and not logic is because:

A) you don't read properly. Evidence of this is me writing a post and you not reading it. Other evidence is I wrote something, and you told me my problem was that I didn't recognize the thing I said I recognized.
B) You're unable to express what you views: Evidence of this is you using the disagree button instead of answering why you disagree. Also that you don't reply to posts that you can't disprove.
C) You don't know enough about the topic and you don't inform yourself about the topic.

So, you come on here and you repeatedly post the same nonsense. You don't KNOW it's true. You want it to be true. You claim you're confused, when you're not confused in the slightest about this. But you refuse to engage in proper conversation to find out why you're wrong.

Forum List

Back