I'm craving......

I'm craving barbecue chicken with corn on the cob, coleslaw and corn bread. :) Summertime food!

Oooh. I say we all go out for barbecue with all the trimmings. :eusa_drool:
I'm in. :)

Right? I actually think everyone on this board could get along for at least an hour, if we just had a tableful of barbecue in front of us.
Even if we did have a food fight, it'd be nice and messy. :lol:

Breakfast in bed :lol:

1ef55b47034106c2bea7a31337aecc57.jpg

I'm thinking that the package of boneless pork chops I have in the freezer would make some really nice tacos if I chopped it up, sauted it with the appropriate spices, and served it with some pico de gallo.

I am cooking up my chicken right now so I can have some dinner before work. I didn't make it homemade this time. I bought it in the freezer section. It had better be good!!! ;) You really can't go wrong with General Tsao's chicken, so it should be fine.

I am cooking up my chicken right now so I can have some dinner before work. I didn't make it homemade this time. I bought it in the freezer section. It had better be good!!! ;) You really can't go wrong with General Tsao's chicken, so it should be fine.

My oldest son keeps wanting me to make orange chicken. I may break down and cobble some together for him sometime this week.

My oldest son keeps wanting me to make orange chicken. I may break down and cobble some together for him sometime this week.

mmm sounds good :)

I posted a great recipe for that somewhere around here! :)

Forum List

Back