I'm craving......

I'm craving a couple of burgers with bacon, mushrooms and baby Swiss. It's really nice outside so I'm going to broil them on the grill. And I'll butter the buns and toast them on the grill too.

I already lit the charcoal so it won't be long now.

Vegas Victory

After seeing a snapshot of the intriguing-looking short-ribs grilled cheese sandwiches from the Fat Choy Restaurant on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (Guy Fieri), I started craving it big time.

This will definitely be a stop for me next time I visit Vegas.

Fat Choy Restaurant (Las Vegas)

short-rib-grill-cheese.jpg

On the subject of pizza, there is a local-ish chain here called Magpie's Pizza that has a Chicken Ranchero pizza to die for: garlic ranch sauce, lemon-and-herb-roasted chicken breast, bacon, scallions, diced tomatoes, and cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Been wanting some for ages.

Have you ever had a white pizza? I've made them before with fresh tomato and basil. Those are really good too. A friend of mine whose family is from Greece introduced me to the white pizza. :)

On the subject of pizza, there is a local-ish chain here called Magpie's Pizza that has a Chicken Ranchero pizza to die for: garlic ranch sauce, lemon-and-herb-roasted chicken breast, bacon, scallions, diced tomatoes, and cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Been wanting some for ages.

Have you ever had a white pizza? I've made them before with fresh tomato and basil. Those are really good too. A friend of mine whose family is from Greece introduced me to the white pizza. :)

Yeah, I frequently have those instead of traditional, because I'm not always the biggest fan of red pizza sauce. Love me some mushrooms and spinach on there, too, although then it's not white.

Vegas Victory

After seeing a snapshot of the intriguing-looking short-ribs grilled cheese sandwiches from the Fat Choy Restaurant on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (Guy Fieri), I started craving it big time.

This will definitely be a stop for me next time I visit Vegas.

Fat Choy Restaurant (Las Vegas)

View attachment 68950
That looks good. I'm gonna try that. Maybe for dinner tonight.

Winnie the Pooh: Honey Bragging

I'm craving just looking at honey drip off a wooden spool, so I can think about how it complements chamomile (herbal) tea on a lazy (but spiritual) Sunday afternoon in the Boston summer of 1995 (before global warming sounded pesky).

I would feel like Harry Houdini if I could catch that 'gold!'

honey.jpg

Forum List

Back