I'm curious: are repubs dumb enough to think Iran would roll over and do whatever the West wants?

If someone else were in charge of the deal? You know the one sponsored by 7 countries? They like to think Obama is weak which is why concessions were made, but it's completely stupid to think Iran, under any circumstance, would do whatever the fuck repubs want. It's so nauseatingly ignorant.

Enough with the whole "well if St. Reagan was in charge of that deal derp, derp, derp!"

This deal is better than no deal. Get over it.
so b/c dems think iran will roll over for them, it's going to work.

wow, dems are the dumbest people on earth and there's a lot of them.

Another failed troll thread from Billy Triple Fail.
Hey, Billy. Sanctions nearly crippled Iran. Then Obama managed to fuck up. The deal is a farce. IT allows Iran to self inspect its own facilities. It allows Iran time to hide projects ahead of inspectors. It allows Iran to bar certain locations from inspection, even though Iran has a history of lying about its facilities.
It is a non agreement. IT will prevent nothing, except sanctions from being effective. There is no "snap back" on sanctions. Countries are lining up to do business with Iran and the 150B dollars the US is going to hand them. Meanwhile Iran's proxies in Yemen and other places continue to wage war.

Obama has succeeded where others have failed: Israel and Saudi Arabia are now effectively allies, having seen they cannot count on the US.

So the alternative to doing something sane and logical is to do what you think. Right. Iran is a modern country that can be brought into submission to a civilized world through sanctions. We don't have to bargin with supporters of terrorism. We have the power to tell them to f..k off and if they don't like it then we will just start taking out their oil fields. If these islamo radical countries want to live in the 15th century so be it but we are not going to allow them to have any influence in a modern world. They have already stated that they will continue to support terrorism and once they get their 120 billion they will go on a military build up. For what reason, if what you say is true they have no enemies that are going to attack them.

If you wish to be a modern Neville Chamberlain then so be it. I perfer not to have to worry about a suitcase nuke.
You don't seem qualified to identify sane and logical actions. This is particularly evidenced by your "taking out their oil fields" comment. Do your parents know you are on the internet?

So the alternative to doing something sane and logical is to do what you think. Right. Iran is a modern country that can be brought into submission to a civilized world through sanctions. We don't have to bargin with supporters of terrorism. We have the power to tell them to f..k off and if they don't like it then we will just start taking out their oil fields. If these islamo radical countries want to live in the 15th century so be it but we are not going to allow them to have any influence in a modern world. They have already stated that they will continue to support terrorism and once they get their 120 billion they will go on a military build up. For what reason, if what you say is true they have no enemies that are going to attack them.

If you wish to be a modern Neville Chamberlain then so be it. I perfer not to have to worry about a suitcase nuke.
You don't seem qualified to identify sane and logical actions. This is particularly evidenced by your "taking out their oil fields" comment. Do your parents know you are on the internet?
I thought we didn't need their oil, since Obozo is switching us to green energy to fight global cooling.

What do you think his parents should do about his internet usage?

Another great thing about this deal is that the UN wants over 10 billion a year to inspect Iran's nuclear programs and guess who will be paying the brunt of that money.

We will even though no American inspectors will be allowed in Iran

If someone else were in charge of the deal? You know the one sponsored by 7 countries? They like to think Obama is weak which is why concessions were made, but it's completely stupid to think Iran, under any circumstance, would do whatever the fuck repubs want. It's so nauseatingly ignorant.

Enough with the whole "well if St. Reagan was in charge of that deal derp, derp, derp!"

This deal is better than no deal. Get over it.

I like Trumps perspective on the 'deal'

-Geaux

I still can't understand why the majority of Reps like Reagan so much. He was just a living vegetable who didn't understand what was happening around him. And it's not he had done anything worthwhile during his presidency.

LIV

-Geaux

I'm curious why you low information voters believe Iran would roll over FOR Obama?

Is he their dog or something? You people would support Obama beheading someone if he called for it, you are so cultish and non thinking

I'm curious why you low information voters believe Iran would roll over FOR Obama?

Is he their dog or something? You people would support Obama beheading someone if he called for it, you are so cultish and non thinking

Iran has violated just about every agreement they have entered

What's that saying about insanity again?

What do you think his parents should do about his internet usage?
Curb it. Do you let your kids run around in a room full of adults?

Cons think we can get a better deal, but it's not likely. More likely is the fact that Iran would continue enrichment so they could make plenty of nukes. This would force us and/or Israel to start a war. Most likely the Russians would step in and then we are on the verge of WWIII. With this deal, we still have a military option, if the Iranians do not abide by their agreement. I'm to the point that I believe cons just want more wars, or they are too dumb to understand that the world is changing. We still have the greatest military, but the rest of the world isn't so thrilled about our using it to force our wishes on the rest of them, and that includes our so called allies.

War is a necessary evil and a tool that must be used to stop the advance of Islam/Jihad

-Geaux

Obama has succeeded where others have failed: Israel and Saudi Arabia are now effectively allies, having seen they cannot count on the US.
Anyone would think the Saudi, US and Israel axis hasn't been in existence for years.

Forum List

Back