I'm embarressed to l8ve in Missouri

Let the kids go fishing you cantankerous old commie.

Indeed. Hell, I'd volunteer to take them fishing. There's n9 reason for tqxpayers to pay for such things that are not important to getting an education.

Send these kids theough a Scared Straight program if you want to teach them what they risk if they don't pay attention in school. Leave the bonding moments to the parents and family

As well as any other extracurricular sport. Don't see the problem here.

When the 3r's are underfunded?

The USA ranks number two in education spending worldwide. That's what you consider to be underfunded?

America Spends More on Education, Gets Worse Outcomes

Spending money appropriately is the point. Dropping 40 ro 60k on a couple boats is not the solution to our underachieving issues

Let the kids go fishing you cantankerous old commie.

Indeed. Hell, I'd volunteer to take them fishing. There's n9 reason for tqxpayers to pay for such things that are not important to getting an education.

Send these kids theough a Scared Straight program if you want to teach them what they risk if they don't pay attention in school. Leave the bonding moments to the parents and family

Or...Boy Scouts? No need to waste taxpayer money on this or any other extra curricular activity when we're having trouble paying teachers, maintaining the buildings, much less turning out exceptional products.

As well as any other extracurricular sport. Don't see the problem here.

When the 3r's are underfunded?

The USA ranks number two in education spending worldwide. That's what you consider to be underfunded?

America Spends More on Education, Gets Worse Outcomes

You're using the total amount spent. We also have compulsory education where many countries do not. In other words, we spend more than most because we have a much larger mission than most.

I'm just guessing also but I would imagine we pay the staff more than they do in other countries as we pay more for labor than most other countries.

Missouri considers making bass fishing a high-school sport | PennLive.com

You know you're a redneck when.....

Seriously, our children barely pass with basic math and reading and this is the bullshit they come up with?

What the fuck is wrong with the adults in this country?

Not to mention their spelling classes!

Such a shallow dick. I have the new Samsung Tab II. It obviously doesnt have the predictive programming most smart phones have and doesn't auto correct mistakes. Or do you really believe I thought the number 8 belonged there?

Ive seen plenty of typing mistakes in my posts after posting them. Difference is I dont give a fuck. My eyes are bad and the screen is small on my phone.

Now, if you want to put forth the image of being a petty small man then by all means continue.

Last edited:
Missouri considers making bass fishing a high-school sport | PennLive.com

You know you're a redneck when.....

Seriously, our children barely pass with basic math and reading and this is the bullshit they come up with?

What the fuck is wrong with the adults in this country?

Such a shallow dick. I have the new Samsung Tab II. It obviously doesnt have the predictive programming most smart phones have and doesn't auto correct mistakes. Or do you really believe I thought the number 8 belonged there?

Ive seen plenty of typing mistakes in my posts after posting them. Difference is I dont give a fuck. My eyes are bad and the screen is small on my phone.

Now, if you want to put forth the image of being a petty small man then by all means continue.

Look up sense of humor on it and buy some! Then, you won't be so embarressed.

8 pages of decent debate.....then you showed up.

Useless fucking troll

8 pages of decent debate.....then you showed up.

Useless fucking troll

You're the one behaving like a troll and I was just making fun of your spelling. Aren't you embarressed?

Forum List

Back