I'm freezing Cold!! .... Global Warming or Climate Change??

Bill Nye the Science guy says to call it Climate change, but I'm not sure if he knows what he is talking about? ..... :dunno:

59303372.jpg

kill me

I happen to love cold weather....looking out the window from a nice warm cottage with a big fireplace and my pets and warm soup....and wine and warm socks.....

I do mean this.....I adore cold weather....if I am in a safe inside warm place with people I tend to love :biggrin:

what , 17 degrees , big deal , just wear a heavy coat , maybe some insulation plus hat and gloves , maybe some Sorels .

Buried deep in snow and below zero temperatures along the East coast.

I can't remember if this is the result of Global warming or Climate change?

Or is there a new PC term we are supposed to use?? ..... :dunno:
Global Warming, Local Freezing.

The new PC is bullshit. Snow and cold are bullshit to deal with. Damn it was 70 and sun down here! You need to get your ass to a better climate and get a 4 wheeler! Now I'm telling you like a friend (right hand over heart) You find climate sand and a 4 wheeler and you get your ass out THERE. And yes MY Bultaco days are as far behind as yours! We were young then and we AINT now okay?

You want to re-capture that spirit that heart beat you get your nappy ass back on. Climate, sand and a 4 wheeler will change your life for the better. Excuse my being way the hell off in reply but I'm leaving the end of this month and I'm just being gut level honest with some folks.

Islam? I know we can work with the Sunis and you re-enforce that ability DAILY with your site contributions and patriot LOVE for this country and I for one thank you. I think that covers it.

Fury

The new PC is bullshit. Snow and cold are bullshit to deal with. Damn it was 70 and sun down here! You need to get your ass to a better climate and get a 4 wheeler! Now I'm telling you like a friend (right hand over heart) You find climate sand and a 4 wheeler and you get your ass out THERE. And yes MY Bultaco days are as far behind as yours! We were young then and we AINT now okay?

You want to re-capture that spirit that heart beat you get your nappy ass back on. Climate, sand and a 4 wheeler will change your life for the better. Excuse my being way the hell off in reply but I'm leaving the end of this month and I'm just being gut level honest with some folks.

Islam? I know we can work with the Sunis and you re-enforce that ability DAILY with your site contributions and patriot LOVE for this country and I for one thank you. I think that covers it.

Fury
so where are the 12 Million illegals gonna do? go back to Mexico to warm up? dare aint no lawns to mow anytime soon

i live in a Normally cold area , i like it , cold weather generally keeps 'rif raff' in warm weather areas . See 'hawaii' , kalifornia , puerto rico for proof of my words .

Fury
so where are the 12 Million illegals gonna do? go back to Mexico to warm up? dare aint no lawns to mow anytime soon
Oh I wish they would. Not sure if closing down those Stinky hog tents we kept them in has hurt the tourist industry or not. You know they gave tours through there just like the zoo? That shit made money!

I once used the word "Weather" to describe what was going on temperature wise in my area.

The lefty liberals quickly jumped on me for using a non PC word that has been banned, and called me a hater and a climatephobe.

True story..... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back