I'm freezing Cold!! .... Global Warming or Climate Change??

26167452_10208065318630061_534263148047126422_n.jpg

i bet every kid in school will be all excited for a while.
------------------------------------------------------- thing thats interesting to me is that kids may be excused from school . Wussy kids , when i or my kids went to school we went to school if transport was available and roads were clear enough to go to school .

The only answer is to surrender control to a world government. Sure, it cant do anything about the climate, but that was never the point.

Buried deep in snow and below zero temperatures along the East coast.

I can't remember if this is the result of Global warming or Climate change?

Or is there a new PC term we are supposed to use?? ..... :dunno:
If your ass is freezing, then it's "climate change". Libtards had to switch to that term when it wasn't possible to defend "global warming".

If your ass is freezing, then it's "climate change". Libtards had to switch to that term when it wasn't possible to defend "global warming".
Yeah right. Actually it was because rightards can understand neither the concept of 'winter', nor that temperature record graphs are seldom in a dead straight line.

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS

Last edited:
Yeah right. Actually it was because rightards can't understand the concept of 'winter'.

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS
notice that it's now land-ocean temperature. To eliminate the 2 decade pause, they added in a whole new data set - the ocean. Supposedly 90% of the missing warming is trapped there

To eliminate the 2 decade pause,
What do you mean, 'now'? This record set has been available for a long time. That you've sucked some cherry picked data packaged as a pause by deniers is not the fault of climate scientists.

Last edited:
Don't believe in global warming? It sure would be cool if you did.

Ever heard of Global Cooling!?!

Ever heard of Global Cooling!?!
What do they call it when the global warming cult and the people who don't believe the nonsense get together and be friends?

An unpredicted nice age.

Forum List

Back