Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Just a FYI to everyone... If she ever existed in the first place the bride to be was murdered. If she did may she RIP, but I'm really starting to wonder if this whole entire thing was just attention seeking.

Wow. I never thought you could sink this low. Guess I was wrong.

I did say if she was real for her to RIP but I have seen your true colors so without knowing you in person it's hard to know for sure.

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
is she a virgin?

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
billy you sent me a pm...i only open them up if you tell all what you said....pms are so annoying....just say it to my face

billy you sent me a pm...i only open them up if you tell all what you said....pms are so annoying....just say it to my face
First of all I didn't send you a PM. I posted on your profile page. There is a difference.
Second, you have never had a decent thing to say to me or about me, but you expect me to respect your wishes by not sending a message you consider to be annoying? Not in this lifetime, buddy. It doesn't work that way.

First of all I didn't send you a PM. I posted on your profile page. There is a difference.
Second, you have never had a decent thing to say to me or about me, but you expect me to respect your wishes by not sending a message you consider to be annoying? Not in this lifetime, buddy. It doesn't work that way.
relax, francis.

Congratulations Hellbilly !

Love how you managed to aquire so many snarky comments here.

My wife and I have been together since 1988....married since 1991. The same year both our moms passed away..... and what was strange about that was the relatively young ages.... my mom was only 47 and hers was 56.

So best of luck to you ....hope you stay together through the ups and downs and find mostly happy days.

Forum List

Back