Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Joe Biden is not a member here.
Joe Biden does not display his hatred for me and my people.
He, on the other hand does.

Still not the point. Respect is a two-way street. To get it from me you have to earn it and surprisingly two people on here that I used to hate recently have.

Tumblin Tumbleweed and strollingbones I constantly bicker about when it comes to politics have earned my respect because I saw a different side to them and both have them have changed. Well, Bones more than Tumbleweed, but I at least see an attempt from him as he's gotten to be softer towards me agreeing to disagree when it comes to some of the pros that I still have regarding Trump.

Anyways, in other words you can be from the left and still gain my respect. It's a rarity but still possible as I judge the heart before party.

Happy to hear you are getting married and moving to Oregon, will you be in the West? Portland, or nearby? Beautiful state indeed, one of the most beautiful states in the country.

Tell me, what is it about him that is worthy of my respect?

I didn't say you had to respect him to earn my respect. Actually I was saying entirely the opposite. I was saying that it would really impress me and gain my respect if you didn't start making death wishes on somebody you didn't respect and just ignore them. I would start being a whole lot nicer to you then especially when it comes to sharing exciting news like this.

Happy to hear you are getting married and moving to Oregon, will you be in the West? Portland, or nearby? Beautiful state indeed, one of the most beautiful states in the country.
I'm sure it will be in the west, but that is a decision she will make. I've been there quite a few times when I've been on tour and you're right. The most beautiful area of this country.

This is why I didn't post it out here. I guess I should have done a DM.

Am I really saying anything that's too difficult for you to understand? I don't think it's rocket science for you to ignore people you don't like. I'm trying to just make you understand that we could actually get along if you told me that you would at least attempt to not always resulting to insults.

You get what you give.

Again there are some people of the left that I've befriended on here because they have learned to debate the subject and not the person. I always gain lots of respect for those who disagree with me but are still civil about it. Slade3200 is one of them although he's somewhat in the middle. I also highly respect those who don't put politics before friends and family.

Am I really saying anything that's too difficult for you to understand? I don't think it's rocket science for you to ignore people you don't like. I'm trying to just make you understand that we could actually get along if you told me that you would at least attempt to not always resulting to insults.
I don't attempt anything. I do it. I already have a massive ignore list.
So just for you I'm going to try to keep a civil tongue (it's something I should do anyway, according to my ancestors) Cool?

I don't attempt anything. I do it. I already have a massive ignore list.
So just for you I'm going to try to keep a civil tongue (it's something I should do anyway, according to my ancestors) Cool?

That's all I wanted to hear. :) Once again congratulations on your wedding and a brand new congratulations for starting to earn my respect!!! :D

What decision do you mean?

I think they're talking about getting married, but you just proved to me that you do in fact have both a conscience and a heart after all. As long as you love each other and treat each other right then I say go for it. :)

What decision do you mean?
Getting married.

Current climate expects you to run a shop successfully with two store managers, the PC brigade expect a house to run with two pairs of equal trousers. That's why a large percentage of marriages end in divorce, and it gets worse as the decades pass. But good luck.

I think they're talking about getting married, but you just proved to me that you do in fact have both a conscience and a heart after all. As long as you love each other and treat each other right then I say go for it. :)
The majority of the time, the decisions of the heart ends in failure, it overrides the head.

Getting married.
You don't want me to be happy? That's kind of strange.
Current climate expects you to run a shop successfully with two store managers, the PC brigade expect a house to run with two pairs of equal trousers. That's why a large percentage of marriages end in divorce, and it gets worse as the decades pass. But good luck.
We might just get a Tipi and live off the land. You never know. All kidding aside, I will no doubt get back into teaching music, maybe pick up some band gigs.

The majority of the time, the decisions of the heart ends in failure, it overrides the head.

Yeah, but if you always apply that logic then just stepping out your front door is liable to end up in failure. He's a late bloomer when it comes to maturity, but better late than never and I'm happy for him and happy about the fact that he's going to try and change his attitude. :D (Makes me think of this song.)

Forum List

Back