I'm gonna catch some hell here, but would you help her?

I don't understand how ANY Muslim women stay in Saudi Arabia, nor any Muslim country where they are oppressed, and basically treated like slaves by Muslim men. Why the American LEFT supports this treatment is beyond the limits of my understanding.
Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Yea, there's good news and bad news, many of those "feminists" are not females.

Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.
Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.
TDS never misses a beat around here.
:CryingCow:
Seriously, Trump gave Saudi a free pass to murder legal American residents, I guess having your head up Trump's ass causes memory loss.
That man is dead and this woman is not..............you are ready to make the shithole middle east even worse.......with your BS............One man is not worth further shift of power in the region unless your goal is a Regional no holds bar War..........The policies of the past Presidents is pure idiocy................You now have a major shift of regional power with alliances that would have never before agreed to it............Primarily the Turks..........

An Unholy alliance of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Turkey and Russia is almost a done deal..............You would give that group more power even though all we have heard is Russia Russia Russia for years...........Your stupidity has given them advantage in the region dumb ass.
Oh no! I never knew I was personally responsible for Middle East geopolitical strife. What does any of that crap have to do with a woman's trouble with the ultra-conservative Saudi government or the sure bet that Trump would not say shit if they beheaded her on the White House lawn?

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.
Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.
Seriously, Trump gave Saudi a free pass to murder legal American residents, I guess having your head up Trump's ass causes memory loss.
That man is dead and this woman is not..............you are ready to make the shithole middle east even worse.......with your BS............One man is not worth further shift of power in the region unless your goal is a Regional no holds bar War..........The policies of the past Presidents is pure idiocy................You now have a major shift of regional power with alliances that would have never before agreed to it............Primarily the Turks..........

An Unholy alliance of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Turkey and Russia is almost a done deal..............You would give that group more power even though all we have heard is Russia Russia Russia for years...........Your stupidity has given them advantage in the region dumb ass.
Oh no! I never knew I was personally responsible for Middle East geopolitical strife. What does any of that crap have to do with a woman's trouble with the ultra-conservative Saudi government or the sure bet that Trump would not say shit if they beheaded her on the White House lawn?
TDS again.......yawn.............
:boo_hoo14:

You Trumpbots are spectacularly unable to defend your bad choices. Seems like every time you try to give someone shit for something your man has already done it in spades.

You Trumpbots are spectacularly unable to defend your bad choices. Seems like every time you try to give someone shit for something your man has already done it in spades.
Bad choices...........LOL.............better than no choice.........huh.............Like 2 Supreme Court Picks........LOL

Now get on the back of the bus...........you can go along for the ride...........who said that............LOL

Bad choices...........LOL.............better than no choice.........huh.............Like 2 Supreme Court Picks........LOL

Now get on the back of the bus...........you can go along for the ride...........who said that............LOL
LOL indeed. Blind devotion to Trump has painted the entire conservative movement into a corner. What do you even believe in anymore?

LOL indeed. Blind devotion to Trump has painted the entire conservative movement into a corner. What do you even believe in anymore?

Trump has nothing to do with the thread topic.

This thread is about a teenager fleeing death from her own family.

This thread is about a bunch of Trumpservatives trying to act like they give a shit about someone who isn't Trump.

Yeah...she needs her freedom. Godspeed to her
Lol oh my god. If this woman was doing this here, you would go nuts with faux outrage that she wasn’t a legal citizen.
See? This is today's liberal mindset.

Bunch of bleating sheep and they wonder why I roll my eyes at their redundant, worn out B.S.
So just to be clear, if this woman was in the US instead and barricaded the door to avoid deportation, you would voice concern for her asylum? Yikes. If you actually cared about that, you would be outraged that 12,000 kids got separated from their parents regardless of whether or not they seeked asylum. You won’t protest that because then you would be criticizing Trump. Can’t have that! The Supreme Orange Leader is wise!

This thread is about a bunch of Trumpservatives trying to act like they give a shit about someone who isn't Trump.
You're a damn fool.

You're a damn fool.
Hush, your messiah is about to speak.

Lol oh my god. If this woman was doing this here, you would go nuts with faux outrage that she wasn’t a legal citizen.

Bunch of bleating sheep and they wonder why I roll my eyes at their redundant, worn out B.S.
So just to be clear, if this woman was in the US instead and barricaded the door to avoid deportation, you would voice concern for her asylum? Yikes. If you actually cared about that, you would be outraged that 12,000 kids got separated from their parents regardless of whether or not they seeked asylum. You won’t protest that because then you would be criticizing Trump. Can’t have that! The Supreme Orange Leader is wise!
And so are you.

Desperate times call for desperate lefties to try to turn a victim of Islamic bigotry into some sort of a left wing heroine but it doesn't seem to resonate.

There are true asylum seekers and there are illegals using asylum as a guise. You're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Now shush

Forum List

Back